Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece (38643 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Mourinho24: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=Houseofglam7 post=118822347][/quote]

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
A doctor should know better

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Classicalman(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na wah
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by jclassiq(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Any nubile teenage girl isn't safe around an afonja man.

Don't try this at home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by frankfrank(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
blaquebelle:

Bankowner:
Who is 15 and who is 16? The Doctor's wife? What I'm seeing here is the Doctor's 16 years old wife's niece instead of the Doctor's wife's 16 years old niece.

Your own grammar is worse.

I beg make una teach us grammer

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Jpblessed(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dr wanted to pluck it before anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Johnn78: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
I see Im black nyash undecided for gistlover telegram What a shame!. Minor living with ya you ought to protect , and be fatherlike figure to for that matter.To hell with ya paedophile.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Countersam(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Send the animal to life in prison
Be calming down....
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Mindcure: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
This one go don nack so many patients angry grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by SaLongs1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mourinho24:
Good day my informed Nairalanders!

There's an email I got from Kenneth Okonkwo anLP spokesperson that I have won a certain prize of hp laptop and tv for being among those selected for a birthday wish to him.

Right now, I'm confused cos I called one Mr. Sunday delivery and he is asking me to send some money for him to waybill what I have won to me.

My question is, no another scam be this? Has anyone here gotten an email like that? Pls, I need your responses. Thanks and God bless.
Run as fast as possible away from this heartless scammers because it is one of their formats.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Mayeldah(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Franzinni:
Haha ... Alot of hypocrites will come here and talk .... Becasue God has not leaked your own evil deeds to the public that is why you can talk ...

What he did is wrong according to law. But if you don't know the circumstances surrounding the issue fully then don't judge him based on what your summarizing brain does ... Nothing in life is black and white .. not even black or white.

Are you Ok?

Na people like you dey support bad thing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bankowner:
Who is 15 and who is 16? The Doctor's wife? What I'm seeing here is the Doctor's 16 years old wife's niece instead of the Doctor's wife's 16 years old niece.

E be like the sun dey shine differently for your side.
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Finalex: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Omg I know this man,I have been to his hospital in bode Thomas

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Brownshoe: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why na but children of nowadays can be tempting, they grow everything so fast

But doctor should take caution o.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by sayso: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gidsr6c2oF8

Video: Dr. Femi remanded in prison for allegedly d£filing his wife’s 15-yr-old niece

A Sexual Offences and Domestic Viol£nce Court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos has remanded the Medical Director of Optimal Cancer Care Foundation, Dr Femi Olaleye, for alleged defil£ment of his16 year-old wife’s niece (name withheld).

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Justice Ramon Oshodi on Wednesday, November 30, ordered that the defendant to be remanded in Ikoyi Correctional Centre pending the perfection of his bail.

Oleleye is charged with a two-count charge of defil£ment and s£xual a$$ault by penetration.

He, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClleZlxNZvS/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=
but oga,your penis go fear the girl. You no reason am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by BigDickProblems: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mourinho24:

There's an email I got from Kenneth Okonkwo anLP spokesperson that I have won a certain prize of hp laptop and tv for being among those selected for a birthday wish to him.

Right now, I'm confused cos I called one Mr. Sunday delivery and he is asking me to send some money for him to waybill what I have won to me.
My question is, no another scam be this? Has anyone here gotten an email like that? Pls, I need your responses. Thanks and God bless.

Send him the money so you don't miss the prize ASAP!. Olukwu.

Wisdom does not come with age.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Mrkindness: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
This one career done end, after this medical association will collect his license.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Seductress4(f): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Useless he-goat. Let him rot there.

Some men, especially some Nigerian men are useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by greggng: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thank God is not an igbo man .

We for no rest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Another marriage crashed,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Mrkindness: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mourinho24:

no go fall mugu for this Xmas. Use your head.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Gandrova: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Some men reason with Anus.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by SOFTSKILL: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
jclassiq:
Any nubile teenage girl isn't safe around an afonja man.

Don't try this at home.

Coming from an Osu!
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by obedience4(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
One will think being educated is avenue to rid man of barbaric tendencies, yet this fool just went and did rubbish, running is life and his career.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by seunjungle1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
See the shape of your life! Is this how your life is suppose to be? You cannot even differentiate between fraudster and reality, just the way your gullible brain is been brainwashed with the noise of obidense here and there....I think Okonkwo is a spokesman for Obi?
You can send him the money he asked for...since they are looking for money for
their campaign.

Mourinho24:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Man Caught In Ikorodu Molesting A 5-Year-Old Girl (photos) / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.