Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece (38654 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Regex: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Luciferhimself:

I did not set any trap. it's God that put lusty tendencies in the heart of men then didn't give them the same level of control over it. please keep me out of things I had nothing to do with

Just realised what you did here from your moniker.
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by bigiyaro(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
He should have made peace with his wife cos 15 year old girls are already with 2 kids and pregnant with the 3rd, go to the core North and see things.
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by stormborn28(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
ednut1:
His mother should be arrested too. There is a voicenote of her blasting the wife for reporting saying is her son the first to do this. Useless family

You don't mean it.. That is a woman for you oooo... Feminists will come a start defending nonsense
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by stormborn28(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
bigiyaro:
He should have made peace with his wife cos 15 year old girls are already with 2 kids and pregnant with the 3rd, go to the core North and see things.
Take a look at yourself and the nonsense you are vomiting

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by stormborn28(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mourinho24:
Good day my informed Nairalanders!

There's an email I got from Kenneth Okonkwo anLP spokesperson that I have won a certain prize of hp laptop and tv for being among those selected for a birthday wish to him.

Right now, I'm confused cos I called one Mr. Sunday delivery and he is asking me to send some money for him to waybill what I have won to me.

My question is, no another scam be this? Has anyone here gotten an email like that? Pls, I need your responses. Thanks and God bless.

So you don't know the difference between scam and reality. Are you a baby. Shift jaree
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by stormborn28(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Osolo1:
Someone said gistlover brought out the case ,thats not true the case had been on for over a year,the ex wife who filed the case had to travel abroad to complete her studies that was put on hold dur to covid and returned back to find a,lot of manipulations, this man has a lot of skeleton in his cupboard ,even has videos of his patients he slept with (i saw one online ) recorded by himself . That guy is a sexual pervert if you care to follow the case .

This is serious
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by stormborn28(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lama70:
This man should be pitied rather than castigated. He needs help obviously. This is not normal at all.

May God deliver us!

You need deliverance.. A powerful one

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Franzinni: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
PlanktonX:

In as much as I object to what the doctor did, I personally concur with you.
This is life is deeper than what a mere eye can see, a lot is being orchestrated in the Spiritual.
What of if the said girl is not what we think she is.
Omo, this life deep gan an
I too agree the doctor Is wrong .. but men e choke and the truth is as long as it's man and woman .. people will just conclude based on one size fits all. Nah why I talk like that ... The man's life is ruined like this... That is why I fear women ever since I saw the real face of women ... I understand why God hesitated to create woman. But still the doctor was wrong for falling for the devil's trap ... Oh well! life goes on ... No time.
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by stormborn28(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
it breaks my heart that this is happening to Dr Femi olaleye, in as much as I don't support this act , am finding it difficult to condemn him either cos he has done a lot for me and others in the short time I worked in his estate. plus am close to the victim. I can't believe this �
all I want is amicable solution for all parties involved.

Nonsense talk
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Vulcan24(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Avenging wife digs up dirt, she found something and with Kate henshaw
They succeeded.

Men stay away from the friend if your ex wife, they will collude to bring u down
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Vulcan24(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Men should stay away from the friend of an ex wife, Dr olaleye made a serious mistake still talking to Kate henshaw
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Countersam:

Tell me one reason why you feel I am agitated. Calm down is calm down.
Your comment alone is out of serious pain.
Lol! So says the man in excruciating pain.
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by effort1: 1:19am On Dec 02, 2022
hbk001:
Men like this, the reason why many female folks call men dogs.
What do you really see in a minor in the first place to defile such girl? I'm sure apart from his wife, he must, one way or the other, have access to different ladies but why this minor
The day men starts to control their third leg, the world will be a better place.
Hopefully justice is served and he face the music.

Do you know that women also defy underaged boys?

Of course you can't know. Emotional dumbness will prevent you from knowing
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by effort1: 1:20am On Dec 02, 2022
ednut1:
His mother should be arrested too. There is a voicenote of her blasting the wife for reporting saying is her son the first to do this. Useless family

How are you sure the guy is guilty? How are you sure it isn't a lie? Do you live under their roof?
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by koladata(m): 3:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Can you imagine that someone clicked shared on this comment instead of like..... I just wish to know the person that clicked shared on this comment .

Jakumo:
There are in fact quite a few Nigerian doctors who would be in jail for sexual offenses if they were residents in countries where the rule of law is enforced.

Unlike in the USA where the law requires a female nurse to be present any time a male doctor is examining a female patent, Nigerian law offers no such protection to female patients from predatory doctors. I know of one particular Nigerian doctor who has a special molestation room that adjoins his patient examination room.

This currently practicing doctor is STILL victimizing women and children in an un-named Nigerian town, despite his well-known habit of offering free or discounted medical treatment to female patients in exchange for sex in his molestation room. The doctor I speak of is an absolute sex maniac because he is ever ready to copulate with any person that is female regardless of age or appearance. He tries to mount pregnant women, children as young as 14 years old, elderly women, obese patients, and pretty much anything that walks and is anatomically female.

Knowing that a prolific pedophile sex offender is STILL operating a family medical practice in Nigeria, I am not in the least bit surprised that a doctor afflicted with similar sexual depravity has been caught in Lagos. Medical doctors who violate every known ethical code of the medical profession sadly ABOUND in Lagos.

To protect your daughter from pedophile doctors, ALWAYS have her mother or any other female relative accompany the child to the doctor, and remain with her throughout any examination that is planned. Additionally, the presence of a female nurse can be DEMANDED during any such examination of a female child by a male doctor.
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by ednut1(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2022
effort1:

How are you sure the guy is guilty? How are you sure it isn't a lie? Do you live under their roof?
there are 4 videos of the guy on Twitter which he recorded having sex. Some in his hospital, sure this is a man who can’t control his dick

1 Like

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by hbk001(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2022
effort1:

Do you know that women also defy underaged boys?

Of course you can't know. Emotional dumbness will prevent you from knowing

I just don't get it. Is it never for you to write that last statement of yours? Get a life and some manners. You can always pass your message like a sensible human being.
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by dupcydo(f): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Send the animal to life in prison
yes ooooo
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by HenryWilliams(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Before I comment, I'd like to ask the lawyers in the house .
Are we running two separate criminal codes/laws in Nigeria?
Cos I know of prominent People in the North that sleep with and marry females much younger than 16 publicly without any criminal charges brought up.
So are you telling me in the North, you can sleep with a "minor' but in the South you'll get prosecuted for the same act?
How is a minor even described in the Nigerian Constitution? At what age is a female free to consent to sex in Nigeria?
And most of us here are too emotional, always using the heart not the mind to think..
How are we sure the Doctor slept with the neice.. cos the estranged wife said so?
Yeah. He had sex with some of his adult patients (plenty videos abound). I don't see any charges brought up on that. Perhaps those were consented and not useful as evidence to nail him..
They had to use the trap of a 16 yr old to bait him.
I'm not saying he slept with the neice or not.
The Courts will decide that.
We just need to be careful about stuff like this and not get carried away emotionally.
Some of y'all are saying female nurses should be present whether a male doctor wants to examine a female child.. I don't see anyone clamoring for a male nurse to be present when a female doctor is examining a male child.. abi female doctors don't do similar things?
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Jakumo(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2022
HenryWilliams:
Before I comment, I'd like to ask the lawyers in the house .
Are we running two separate criminal codes/laws in Nigeria?
Cos I know of prominent People in the North that sleep with and marry females much younger than 16 publicly without any criminal charges brought up.
So are you telling me in the North, you can sleep with a "minor' but in the South you'll get prosecuted for the same act?
How is a minor even described in the Nigerian Constitution? At what age is a female free to consent to sex in Nigeria?
And most of us here are too emotional, always using the heart not the mind to think..
How are we sure the Doctor slept with the neice.. cos the estranged wife said so?
Yeah. He had sex with some of his adult patients (plenty videos abound). I don't see any charges brought up on that. Perhaps those were consented and not useful as evidence to nail him..
They had to use the trap of a 16 yr old to bait him.
I'm not saying he slept with the neice or not.
The Courts will decide that.
We just need to be careful about stuff like this and not get carried away emotionally.
Some of y'all are saying female nurses should be present whether a male doctor wants to examine a female child.. I don't see anyone clamoring for a male nurse to be present when a female doctor is examining a male child.. abi female doctors don't do similar things?
Hypocrites everywhere

Henry Williams, you have brought up a valid point, namely that both pedophilia and child marriage are condoned and to an extent encouraged in Islamic northern Nigeria, while in Christian southern Nigeria, molesting a child under 18 years old is RIGHTFULLY regarded as a criminal offense of sufficient gravity to merit prosecution in court. Given that the Federal Republic of Nigeria operates one unifying legal system that supersedes the Islamic Sharia law introduced in some northern Nigerian states over recent years, a logical expectation should be that the regulations governing the age of consent should NOT vary from one part of the country to another, Sharia court legal contradictions notwithstanding.

Since there at least THEORETICALLY exists a separation of church and state when it comes to the interpretation of criminal law in Nigeria where secular democracy is at least professed to be the practice, it stands to reason as you have pointed out there should be just ONE unifying legal benchmark applicable in the determination of what constitutes illicit sexual relations with a minor, and also where precisely the line of demarcation lies between childhood and adulthood, from a legal standpoint.

In the USA and Western Europe, the legal requirement for female nurses to be in attendance whenever male medical doctors examine female patients is enshrined in the laws of the land. Even if it turns out that such medical patient protective legislation does not exist in Nigeria, it would still be well within the rights of a parent sending a child of either gender to a doctor for medical examination, to insist that a nurse of the same gender as the patient be present throughout any medical examination that is to be performed.
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by HenryWilliams(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Jakumo:

Henry Williams, you have brought up a valid point, namely that both pedophilia and child marriage are condoned and to an extent encouraged in Islamic northern Nigeria, while in Christian southern Nigeria, molesting a child under 18 years old is RIGHTFULLY regarded as a criminal offense of sufficient gravity to merit prosecution in court. Given that the Federal Republic of Nigeria operates one unifying legal system that supersedes the Islamic Sharia law introduced in some northern Nigerian states over recent years, a logical expectation should be that the regulations governing the age of consent should NOT vary from one part of the country to another, Sharia court legal contradictions notwithstanding.

Since there at least THEORETICALLY exists a separation of church and state when it comes to the interpretation of criminal law in Nigeria where secular democracy is at least professed to be the practice, it stands to reason as you have pointed out there should be just ONE unifying legal benchmark applicable in the determination of what constitutes illicit sexual relations with a minor, and also where precisely the line of demarcation lies between childhood and adulthood, from a legal standpoint.

In the USA and Western Europe, the legal requirement for female nurses to be in attendance whenever male medical doctors examine female patients is enshrined in the laws of the land. Even if it turns out that such medical patient protective legislation does not exist in Nigeria, it would still be well within the rights of a parent sending a child of either gender to a doctor for medical examination, to insist that a nurse of the same gender as the patient be present throughout any medical examination that is to be performed.

Thank you sir
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Omalicious1: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2022
Good for him. But I'm wondering if the female molesters don't usually get caught...why?
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by loswhite(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mindlog:

He committed a crime by all standards and how does that translate to others claiming saint?

I work in the children social care here in the UK and it is lawful for 16 and 17-year-olds to have sex, but because they are still considered minors, they are protected by the law more. A 16 or 17-year-old cannot have intercourse with an adult in a position of trust or responsibility.
Did I say he did not commit a crime?
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by BydotisaScammer: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bayonle Ogunyankin Aka Bydot$ is a fraudster and a scammer
Anybody that knows this boy’s whereabouts in Ondo state should report to any nearest authorities. He has been scamming so many innocent victims all in the name of buying and selling bitcoins, cashapp and paypal. He ran off with $3,000 and has failed to pay the owner. He is wanted. His last location is Flagship hotel

He is popular known as Bayo while his business name is Bydot or sometimes spelt as Bydot$ His full name is: Bayonle Ogunyankin Phone no: +234 806 558 4532 …

Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Luckysbab: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

Please debunk my claims with another existing thread that has an Igbo name that came to front page without lying with insults

I'm surprised this is even up for debate at all.
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by effort1: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2022
hbk001:

I just don't get it. Is it never for you to write that last statement of yours? Get a life and some manners. You can always pass your message like a sensible human being.

If you are a sensible human being, you won't make that myopic, dumb statement
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by hbk001(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2022
effort1:

If you are a sensible human being, you won't make that myopic, dumb statement

I won't reply you again, you this retardeddd mor.on
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by effort1: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2022
hbk001:

I won't reply you again, you this retardeddd mor.on

You should seek a cure for your dumb reasoning
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by Gerrard59(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2023
ednut1:

I am proud of the wife! The mother is a bastard just like cjstarz
Re: Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece by CJStarz: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2023
Gerrard59:

I am proud of the wife! The mother is a bastard just like cjstarz

Hahahaha......my guy don provoke 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.