Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov (4186 Views)

Nigerian People In Tbilisi Geogia Gather Here / Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 5:13am On Dec 01, 2022
I intend coming back too help people on here who are interested in schooling At Tbilisi Georgia
I arrived Here on Monday and I can say the country his very Nice and Beautiful.

Schools Are Relatively cheap , same As housing and Cost of living compared too other European countries ...

They are Also at the final stage of Joining Eu wchich his an Advantage of being in A Shenghen Zone Area ....

I can guild you on the Neccessary steps just like the way I did mine too get here...

Write me on here if you need Help or info about Anything in Geogia I will definately Try and Help ...

Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by xtianchris(m): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2022
akinjis:
I intend coming back too help people on here who are interested in schooling At Tbilisi Georgia

Schools Are Relatively cheap , same As housing and Cost of living compared too other European countries ...

They are Also at the final stage of Joining Eu wchich his an Advantage of being in A Shenghen Zone Area ....

I can guild you on the Neccessary steps just like the way I did mine too get here...

Write me on here if you need Help or info about Anything in Geogia I will definately Try and Help ...

Admission process and requirements.. I want to study computer Security
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 5:36am On Dec 01, 2022
xtianchris:

Admission process and requirements.. I want to study computer Security
You can search for Schools that offer your choice of course of study , I will help you facilitate your Admission... usually these his how it’s works

For Undergraduate admission you need your
Waec certificate, & international passport !!

1 Like

Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by Hezzyluv: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2022
akinjis:

You can search for Schools that offer your choice of course of study , I will help you facilitate your Admission... usually these his how it’s works

For Undergraduate admission you need your
Waec certificate, & international passport !!

Is there age limit to apply for undergraduate?
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by Omihanifa: 6:15am On Dec 01, 2022
Person fit hustle for there
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by orisa37: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2022
At Tbilisi Georgia

Please is that in EU, NATO, RUSSIA OR IN ASIA?
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by wynna: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2022
[s]What is the language for the degree programs?
[/s]
English is not appearing.

Found a list

http://www.studyingeorgia.ge/program-list?query=&semester=&programme=&level=11&university=

Reading now
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Is there age limit to apply for undergraduate?
No Age limit
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2022
wynna:
What is the language for the degree programs?

English is not appearing.
Yes they speak English in the universities
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by wynna: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2022
akinjis:

Yes they speak English in the universities

Is there age limit for masters?
Scholarships?

How is the weather today?

How are you liking it so far? The people are _ ?
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2022
Omihanifa:
Person fit hustle for there
It’s easier too migrate from here ..
And for jobs because of language barrier it’s hard !!
But A lot of Nigerians are here and some have been here for over 12 years with kids...
Definately there his always something too do aside work that can fetch you money
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by DukeofUmueri247: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Do they have an embassy here in Nigeria and what should be the budget for traveling?
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2022
wynna:

Is there age limit for masters?
Scholarships?

How is the weather today?

How are you liking it so far? The people are _ ?
Yes some schools offer scholarships and there his know age limit for masters

The weather his Actually ok today , About too snow soon... And yes I am liking its Georgians are really nice people
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Do they have an embassy here in Nigeria and what should be the budget for traveling?
Unfortunately they don’t , you have too visit there embassy at Ethiopia too submit ur documents and wait 14 days too get a reply on your visa...

You can Also come here if you have UAE or Oman Recidence visa but you need your school admission has backup!!
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by DukeofUmueri247: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2022
akinjis:

Unfortunately they don’t , you have too visit there embassy at Ethiopia too submit ur documents and wait 14 days too get a reply on your visa...

You can Also come here if you have UAE or Oman Recidence visa but you need your school admission has backup!!
Ok...Thanks
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by owagbeba: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2022
orisa37:
At Tbilisi Georgia

Please is that in EU, NATO, RUSSIA OR IN ASIA?

Georgia is not an EU state; and they are not joining EU soon. It’s in the “gray zone” of conflict between NATO and Russia. It’s a potential flash point if the conflict with Abkhazia (a breakaway region) are reignited.

When seeking a “Japa” zone, you must consider availability of employment as a student and after graduation. And also the prospect of converting student visa to some Kind of residence permit. Also the strength of the student visa - does a Georgian student visa make it easy to get an EU or US visiting visa in Georgia?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by owagbeba: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2022
akinjis:

Hello akin, does a Georgian student visa make it easy to get an EU or US visiting visa in Georgia?

Do you consider Georgia a japa zone ? What about survivability : work, salary etc

What about business prospect, what does Georgia manufacture that you think we may need here?

Are Japanese cars predominantly used in the Georgia? How cheap?
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by wynna: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2022
owagbeba:

Georgia is not an EU state; and they are not joining EU soon. It’s in the “gray zone” of conflict between NATO and Russia. It’s a potential flash point if the conflict with Abkhazia (a breakaway region) are reignited.

When seeking a “Japa” zone, you must consider availability of employment as a student and after graduation. And also the prospect of converting student visa to some Kind of residence permit. Also the strength of the student visa - does a Georgian student visa make it easy to get an EU or US visiting visa in Georgia?

Thank you for this advice. It helps save time.

So the part about student visa/education worth

Which countries do you recommend aside from the usual

USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY ?
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2022
owagbeba:

Smiles with Recidence of course a lot of ppl migrated from here...
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2022
owagbeba:

Hello akin, does a Georgian student visa make it easy to get an EU or US visiting visa in Georgia?

Do you consider Georgia a japa zone ? What about survivability : work, salary etc

What about business prospect, what does Georgia manufacture that you think we may need here?

Are Japanese cars predominantly used in the Georgia? How cheap?

It’s a Good place for studying and Also there are numerous opportunities if you have a student Recidence.....cars are cheap & Also people do businesses here !!
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by owagbeba: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2022
akinjis:

It’s a Good place for studying and Also there are numerous opportunities if you have a student Recidence.....cars are cheap & Also people do businesses here !!

Now I am asking these questions for those youths who would want to explore the opportunities in Georgia.

As a student, what salary can our boys expect working off school hours? Can this money be enough to sustain their feeding, housing and save a little to pay school fees and send a few bucks back home to 9ja?

If our boys decide to export their second hand “Japanese” cars to Nigeria, do you think it will be profitable business? Are there available car scrap yards for those who would like to load auto parts?

How robust is their manufacturing? What’s cheap there, soya oil, grains, aluminium sheets, tiles?

5 Likes

Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by owagbeba: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2022
wynna:

Everyone is trying to explore new frontiers. All the old fronts are difficult and expensive to access now. Honestly everywhere “tight” now. Any new frontier that gives a a door or window to the rich EU, US, CA and AU should be considered.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by lereinter(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2022
wynna:

Czech republic, Ireland

1 Like

Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2022
owagbeba:

Now I am asking these questions for those youths who would want to explore the opportunities in Georgia.

As a student, what salary can our boys expect working off school hours? Can this money be enough to sustain their feeding, housing and save a little to pay school fees and send a few bucks back home to 9ja?

If our boys decide to export their second hand “Japanese” cars to Nigeria, do you think it will be profitable business? Are there available car scrap yards for those who would like to load auto parts?

How robust is their manufacturing? What’s cheap there, soya oil, grains, aluminium sheets, tiles?
Lol baba dey go Canada now grin
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by akinjis(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2022
owagbeba:

Everyone is trying to explore new frontiers. All the old fronts are difficult and expensive to access now. Honestly everywhere “tight” now. Any new frontier that gives a a door or window to the rich EU, US, CA and AU should be considered.
Yeah
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by justwise(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2022
owagbeba:

@akinjis

Can you give an honest answer to the above questions?

You haven’t answered it yet

2 Likes

Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by wynna: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
akinjis:

Do you get your Residence on landing or are there other complicated steps?

And what are you studying there?
Re: Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov by orisa37: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Georgia should join EU AND NATO PLEASE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering / Don't Go To Denmark! / What's Your Dream European Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.