Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! (992 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by DSC7: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Obasanjo on Atiku

(He has promised never to change a word of it, come rain or shine, about his Vice):

“Without seeking my view or approval, he started planning the installation of Chuba Okadigbo as the senate president. I did a background check on Chuba including his past as a student and made enquiries about him in the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under (President Shehu) Shagari and no one would recommend him for the post of senate president.

“I left Atiku to go on his chase while I carried out a meticulous and detailed investigation and background check on each senator from the South-east. The one that appeared most appointable was Evan Enwerem. I canvassed the senate across the board for his election and he was elected. Atiku did not expect it and he felt sore. He began to strategise for Enwerem to be removed and Chuba Okadigbo to be installed. His strategy worked because I was at the Abuja airport to receive a visiting head of state when the news reached me that the Senate had impeached Enwerem and elected Okadigbo. I was not perturbed. I came to understand from some senators including Florence Ita-Giwa, who later became my Special Adviser/ Liaison Officer to the National Assembly, that Atiku distributed US$5,000 each to some senators to carry out the ‘coup’.

“That was the beginning of bribing the legislature to carry out a particular line of action to suit or satisfy the purpose or desire of an individual or a group. The National Assembly had tasted blood and they would continue to want more.

From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good, benefit or service of the country, but on furiously planning to upstage, supplant or remove me at all cost and to take my place”.

“That was what I brought him for, but he was impatient and over-ambitious. He was not ready to learn or to wait. His marabout, who predicted that despite being elected as governor, he would not be sworn in as a governor, which happened, also assured him that he would take over from me in a matter of months rather than years. All his plans, appointments of people and his actions were towards the actualisation of his marabout’s prediction.

"Once I realised his intention and programme, I watched him like a hawk without giving any indication of what I knew and letting down my guard. I could not succumb to the distraction, diversion and malevolence of an ambitious but unwise deputy”.

Louis Odion on Atiku

in ‘Atiku: The Peril of inordinate ambition’, (The Nation, 16 October, ’22):

“Atiku is a conflicted bigot, consumed by inordinate ambition. He remains a bare-foot slave to an empire the Nigeria of the twenty-first century has outgrown. In 2011, he battled Jonathan for PDP ticket, on the argument that the ‘North has not used up its two term slots’, following Yar’Adua’s death in office on May 5, 2010. (In the meantime, forget that he stubbornly refused entreaties not to go to court when the same Umar Yar’Adua was declared winner in 2007 in the spirit of ‘northern solidarity’ and fought like a wounded lion up to Supreme Court.)

“But he got a shellacking at the PDP primaries in 2011. In 2014, he, still driven by that inordinate ambition, again led the rebellion of nPDP to evacuate PDP in protest of Jonathan’s bid for 2nd (3rd?) term; that it was ‘the turn of power to shift to the North’ for the ‘sake of justice and equity’. In 2018, realizing he stood no chance against President Buhari’s winning 2nd term in 2019, he migrated back to PDP. Of course, he suffered another shellacking in 2019. With the power of dollars, and a thoughtless invocation of the ethnic card at PDP’s May primaries, he overpowered Southern contenders (like Wike) to the presidential ticket”.

"This presidential ‘candidate of habit’ will soon find again that the Nigeria of his depraved, bigoted dream no longer exists”...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by Thortp(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2022
2 old men trying to take the No 1 seat in the country.
They want to finish the country finally. It will not work.

Nigerians are now ready to vote PO for restoration. We can't just continue to recircle old cargoes.

It's time for change.

"Nigeria will be free." Very soon

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by MandelaLives: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2022
More to come.
Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by DSC7: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2022
Thortp:
2 old men trying to take the No 1 seat in the country.
They want to finish the country finally. It will not work.

Nigerians are now ready to vote PO for restoration. We can't just continue to recircle old cargoes.

It's time for change.

"Nigeria will be free." Very soon

We must retire them politically 2023!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2022
Atiku wanted to outsmart Lucifer himself, werey no know say them they view all him strategies for mirror. One of my uncle was the CG of custom's Ogun state those day's omo the story he told me about Obasanjo, orji uzo kalu's mother and himself and what I witnessed in his house ehnnn omo I pity people that don't believe that there are power's beyond the physical realm,you can dine with native doctors but you see occultic men, murife run oooo

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by Kasdat5(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2022
Obasanjo again ?
Who's more drunk between the two . He's still pained Atiku foiled his 3rd term plan . Rest abeg baba
Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by citygarden(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2022
This election will make Atiku political retirement in Nigeria politic. Atiku will not gather what he has in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by uba1991: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2022
The only person that is power hungry is that old man who bribed senators with Ghana must go bags just because he want to go for 3rd term.
Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by Tochi3(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2022
PO.. everywhere you turn & go...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by LordIsaac(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2022
Atiku broke one cardinal rule as postulated by Robert Greene: "Never outshine your master!" Also, in the conventional palance, he broke another rule: "Choose your battles wisely!" He may never smell that sit.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by DSC7: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Atiku wanted to outsmart Lucifer himself, werey no know say them they view all him strategies for mirror. One of my uncle was the CG of custom's Ogun state those day's omo the story he told me about Obasanjo, orji uzo kalu's mother and himself and what I witnessed in his house ehnnn omo I pity people that don't believe that there are power's beyond the physical realm,you can dine with native doctors but you see occultic men, murife run oooo

Omo you sabi the story wella...

For OBJ and IBB to be rooting for Peter Obi any spiritual person supposed to know that it has been signed and stamped that Atiku will never rule Nigeria....

He will be politically retired 2023.....

If you know you know....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by DSC7: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
LordIsaac:
Atiku broke one cardinal rule as postulated by Robert Greene: "Never outshine your master!" Also, in the conventional palance, he broke another rule: "Choose your battles wisely!" He may never smell that sit.

Atiku the unstable party member has been looking for shortcuts to rule Nigeria so that he can use that to mock OBJ forgetting that there are levels to this political games...

He left PDP 2014 and told Nigerians not to vote PDP again,, until Buhari defeated him and he ran back to PDP that he helped disorganized....

It's sure that he will never pull the same votes he got 2019...

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by DSC7: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
The only person that is power hungry is that old man who bribed senators with Ghana must go bags just because he want to go for 3rd term.

OBJ is still better than Atiku by far....

With Atiku as president he wouldn't mind to sell everything that belongs to Nigeria government....
Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by DSC7: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
MandelaLives:
More to come.

No be today Atiku don start to loot Nigeria's treasury....

Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
DSC7:

Omo you sabi the story wella...

For OBJ and IBB to be rooting for Peter Obi any spiritual person supposed to know that it has been signed and stamped that Atiku will never rule Nigeria....

He will be politically retired 2023.....

If you know you know....
Atiku was politically retired the day he fought Ebora owu
Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by DSC7: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Atiku was politically retired the day he fought Ebora owu

Abegggggg who be this ebora owu? shocked
Re: Obasanjo On Atiku....The Power Hungry Serial Loser!!! by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2022
DSC7:

Abegggggg who be this ebora owu? shocked
Obasanjo himself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Amount Of Blackmail Moves The Obidients —Daniel Bwala, Atiku Spokesman Admits / Peter Obi % Vote Equivalent Igbo Population In Lagos / Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.