Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC (1003 Views)

Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Deprofessional(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2023
A vote for APC will destroy your faith.
I have said it time without number, Mislem Moslem ticket is dead on arrival I Nigeria.

Abiola tried it and got rejected by God and man.

Get your PVC. It is now a fight for survival.

6 Likes

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Loveladies(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2023
I will vote TINUBU, because he allows Christianity to thrive, even in his home, wife and children are Christians

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by naijapikin2(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2023
You're right!
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Monzze: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2023
If Tinubu is a religious bigots like most of y'all
he would have stopped his wife Remi from practicing her beliefs.. or best he marries another woman.

Y'all should drop this religious narrative, it's not working

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by OneCandleAway(f): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Loveladies:
I will vote TINUBU, because he allows Christianity to thrive, even in his home, wife and children are Christians

You don't have foresight . Thus us hiw uther Christian countries like Tutkey gradually became Muslim countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by dat9jaguy(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Moslem-moslem, Christian-Christian, shango-Igbe, we are all one Nigeria. Even if you, as a Christian, have a Christian president, how does it favour you more than the moslem, or the Igbe worshipper
Abi during GEJ and Obj's time they were paying you for being a Christian Talk now o make we know.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by babyfaceafrica: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2023
No be you go tell me wetin to do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Loveladies(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You don't have foresight . Thus us hiw uther Christian countries like Tutkey gradually became Muslim countries.

Shut up, Sanwo olu and ambode are Christians, Tinubu is only interested in what is right, religion is nothing, compare to humanity, Jagaban stands for humanity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by OneCandleAway(f): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2023
Loveladies:
Shut up, Sanwo olu and ambode are Christians, Tinubu is only interested in what is right, religion is nothing, compare to humanity, Jagaban stands for humanity

You clearly are senseless. Humanity that can't speak up for his people when they are getting killed by herdsmen from the north. Do you see the way Northern leaders rush to defend their people when they are having issues in the south. Buhari even came to oyo to meet the governor when northerners had issues, and the issue was caused by northerners themselves.

These men only care about their ambition, nor the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by nogames: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Deprofessional:
A vote for APC will destroy your faith.
I have said it time without number, Mislem Moslem ticket is dead on arrival I Nigeria.

Abiola tried it and got rejected by God and man.

Get your PVC. It is now a fight for survival.

Can u explain how is going to destroy my Faith? Were u told by God or you think so? I never see any body that come out boldly to say the is what God says.. Are we now movie by what we see? This is not what we are been taught as a Christian.. we were told to allow God to lead us in every of our decision.. Even the so can big Man of God, none has come out to tell us the mind of God about who to vote. This is different from what they are teaching us in church....The ways of God is different from ways of men... We judge, moved, taking decision base on what is happening in our immediate environment... If we want to toe the way of region let obey what Bible says... I'm waiting for anybody that will come out and say " hear the word of God" on this forthcoming election. Until then let everyone vote his or her conscience

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2023
nogames:

Can u explain how is going to destroy my Faith? Were u told by God or you think so? I never see any body that come out boldly to say the is what God says.. Are we now movie by what we see? This is not what we are been taught as a Christian.. we were told to allow God to lead us in every of our decision.. Even the so can big Man of God, none has come out to tell us the mind of God about who to vote. This is different from what they are teaching us in church....The ways of God is different from ways of men... We judge, moved, taking decision base on what is happening in our immediate environment... If we want to toe the way of region let obey what Bible says... I'm waiting for anybody that will come out and say " hear the word of God" on this forthcoming election. Until then let everyone vote his or her conscience

Ok oooooooo.

Vote APC as a Christian. Body go tell you.

Nobody will beg anybody again. Continue listening to those criminal pastors who have the money to run out of Nigeria when the real persecution of Christians under APC begins.

We have warned you enough.

1 Like

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Parachoko: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

There is no time in history Turkey was a Christian Country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by gmo10(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
I'm a pastor, yet I'll vote Tinubu. Good governance doesn't have anything to do with religion, you can only decieve you gullible and uneducated fellows

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by TheSameGuy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi is a disaster to the Presidential race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
gmo10:
I'm a pastor, yet I'll vote Tinubu. Good governance doesn't have anything to do with religion, you can only decieve you gullible and uneducated fellows

Keep lying to yourself. Taqiyya masters.

Lack of education is not good sha.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Newton2024: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Drclassic(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
I always tell people. A Muslim man will never vote for a Christian-Christian candidate. So how do you expect me to vote for a Muslim-Muslim candidate. But some christian will still vote for APC. Oneday, it will be Hausa- Hausa that will contest in this country. Think about the future and learn from what happen in Turkey.

2 Likes

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Newton2024: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Loveladies:
Tinubu is not a threat to Christianity but Shetima and his fellow high calliber muslim-terrorists like Ganduje and Hell Rufai. Aged and sickly Tinubu is a place-holder for Shetima the Boko-Haram kingpin. If you survive Buhari's disasterous government you may not survive under Terrorist Shetima's government.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Newton2024: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
No matter how you express your beef and anger against H.E PETER OBI there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

1 Like

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by gmo10(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Keep lying to yourself. Taqiyya masters.

Lack of education is not good sha.
As a Christian, I've been in Lagos all my life. Was educated here in Lagos, my ssce fees were paid by Tinubu in 2021, I only paid for my passport photograph then as a science student. I graduated from the public school I attended in Lagos State to Benue State University and outperformed even the children of the rich that had the privilege of attending expensive private schools then; in others words, the Tinubu public schools of then are even better than the best private schools in your state and they were free. Please tell me what a Christian politian has done for you as a Christian or you keep mute forever. Wait o! Is there a real Christian in main stream politics; your guest is good as mine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Okoroawusa: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nigeria will be a better place without Christianity and Islam

1 Like

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by nogames: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Let talk about Leadership quality, good governance and other characteristics that a good leader should possess. Sentiment can not help us, religion or tribe doesn't pay bills
PYO is a pastor, does it change anything?
You can empathize on Tinubu's health, but bringing religion into politics can't help us..
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
nogames:
Let talk about Leadership quality, good governance and other characteristics that a good leader should possess. Sentiment can not help us, religion or tribe doesn't pay bills
PYO is a pastor, does it change anything?
You can empathize on Tinubu's health, but bringing religion into politics can't help us..

Hmmmmm….my brother, religion is among ooo.

PYO couldn’t even save us as VP, let alone when we won’t have anybody in the room when critical decisions that affect our lives & freedom of worship are being taken.

It’s a very critical and combustible issue. We are just drawing the attention of people so they don’t cry later.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by nogames: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Hmmmmm….my brother, religion is among ooo.

PYO couldn’t even save us as VP, let alone when we won’t have anybody in the room when critical decisions that affect our lives & freedom of worship are being taken.

It’s a very critical and combustible issue. We are just drawing the attention of people so they don’t cry later.
But if we start arguing along religion line, knowing very well all major candidate have both Christians and Muslims faithful. For instance how do you want people like Aisat Yusuf feel if she stumble on this type of comment. She won't be happy. No matter what we should consider others and let love rule....There are Muslims that are ready to die for chrlstain candidate , same for some Christians..
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
nogames:

But if we start arguing along religion line, knowing very well all major candidate have both Christians and Muslims faithful. For instance how do you want people like Aisat Yusuf fell if she stumble on this type of comment. She won't be happy. No matter what we should consider others and let love rule....There are Muslims that are ready to die for chrlstain candidate , same for some Christians..

Me I won’t say anything on Aisha Yesufu issue.

Let Nigerians go to the PU and vote.

If they vote for rubbish, that’s their wahala.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Zulum500: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Chinedu chill
Na datti first cry 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Zulum500: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Me I won’t say anything on Aisha Yesufu issue.

Let Nigerians go to the PU and vote.

If they vote for rubbish, that’s their wahala.
Chinedu you don chill now
Thooonndeeer faya fake news 🤣😁🤣
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Zulum500: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
gmo10:

As a Christian, I've been in Lagos all my life. Was educated here in Lagos, my ssce fees were paid by Tinubu in 2021, I only paid for my passport photograph then as a science student. I graduated from the public school I attended in Lagos State to Benue State University and outperformed even the children of the rich that had the privilege of attending expensive private schools then; in others words, the Tinubu public schools of then are even better than the best private schools in your state and they were free. Please tell me what a Christian politian has done for you as a Christian or you keep mute forever. Wait o! Is there a real Christian in main stream politics; your guest is good as mine.

Bro chill de are Igbos with inferior and bigot mindset

Obi don loose this election
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Zulum500: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Newton2024:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against H.E PETER OBI there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
Balderdash and gibberish 🤣😁😁
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:
Chinedu you don chill now
Thooonndeeer faya fake news 🤣😁🤣

I am Chinedu for the betterment of Nigeria.

Bigotry will never supersede rational decision making.

By my training & network, I have risen above ethnic sentiments. I have religious sentiments though because I fear Islam. It has be proved by a plethora of evidence that it is not a religion of peace. I don’t hate any Muslim, but I’m careful about any adherent of that faith. Being careful is not hate though.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Zulum500: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You clearly are senseless. Humanity that can't speak up for his people when they are getting killed by herdsmen from the north. Do you see the way Northern leaders rush to defend their people when they are having issues in the south. Buhari even came to oyo to meet the governor when northerners had issues, and the issue was caused by northerners themselves.

These men only care about their ambition, nor the masses.
Obidogg can speak up ipob evils in anambra..
Thooonndeeer faya fake news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lost Momentum In Lagos When Obidense Made It About “who Get Lagos” / 2023: Wike Yoruba People Love And Appreciate You / Tinubu Should Not Rejoice Yet,Nigerians Will Reclaim Their Mandates –Pastor Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.