Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station (46853 Views)

Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad / Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by wethebest(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2022
The malu go still go campaign for those dat brought dis hardship upon Nigeria
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by AK284(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2022
This guy and daily drama.
grin grin grin
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by slipperyanus07: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2022
Yeye brity
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by solexjames(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2022
Werey
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Shampoo77: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2022
He should go and buy from black market, I thought he was bragging that he is richer than Davido? Home many time has Davido gone to fuel station to queue up to buy fuel? Useless your that calls himself a star.
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by bdon123(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2022
Nostring:
sharrap
Nigga is stingy
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Ance4Liverpool: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2022
As if he won't vote for his brother tinibu.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like.
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by ZombieTERROR: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Juicypamela:
That's why any sensible person should vote
P
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

So that APc suffering will continue

Get lost

Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by alhaji04: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Ok.
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Bobbysmicky(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Nostring:
sharrap
Sorry i forgot he has people like u that look up to him
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Mrniceguy007: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Allisgud:
Smartphone and social media in the hand of a monkey grin grin grin grin angry
Una just Dey hate on the guy success, aleast he didn’t make his little money ontop anyone sweat or defraud anyone

1 Like

Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Lol.

Even Portable dey call himself "star".
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Blazadenise(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Juicypamela:
P
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Naa God go punish your Generation and your Apc for telling people to choose evil over Good. Stupid people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Elemosho478: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2022
okunwaye:

what does this mean

Wicked man of Africa.
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by odomanis: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Juicypamela:
P
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Is he not the national leader of the failed APC in power ? Is it not his party that is causing us this hardship ? Fear God, abeg ! We are voting out APC,period !
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Nostring: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2022
bdon123:

Nigga is stingy
lol but laslas he go still drop money fr ppl hailing him fr dia na ..

1 Like

Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by okunwaye(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2022
Elemosho478:

Wicked man of Africa.
but Ika is a tribe undecided
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Nostring: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Bobbysmicky:

Sorry i forgot he has people like u that look up to him
dry.. but hating on him no go do u any good sha... It hinders progress lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Revolva(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2022
He is among those pushing APC and he is herre complaing
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by lukency(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2022
Mrniceguy007:
If Peter obi no win dis election, na be say, I don pack go back to my Ghana finally
Imagine since wen I come back, na so so stress of light na me dey face
and na Obi go bring the sufferings to an end.Open your eyes and know that they are all the same.He was in APGA and has dined with the PDP to the point of accepting to be spare tyre to Atiku, the man you all see as the most corrupt.Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by CooldudeX1: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2022
The werey go still vote for APC for presidential election. His suffering just began.
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Bobbysmicky(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2022
Nostring:
dry.. but hating on him no go do u any good sha... It hinders progress lipsrsealed

Kindergarten advice. I don't hate on anybody oga advicer. I just keyed the obvious. Please don't reply me again
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by autonomous22: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2022
Juicypamela:
P
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

But una get mind o... this thing is getting out of hand.... Are u ppl normal at all?
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by annisy(f): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Hmmmm nawa oooo!!
If Nigerians are all of thesame tribe, religion and zone wld buhari have gotten another opportunity to contest in 2019? Or do you think APC would have lasted more than 2 years in office?
We are not yet ready to move this country forward!! Is tinubu better than Osibanjo? Why should will accept tinubu when they deliberately give us the worst,, we never ready to make this country better
Juicypamela:
P
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by dreu2fine(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Singer portable laments about the inconvenience he has had to go through because of the fuel scarcity across Nigeria. The Singer said this while queuing up for fuel at the filling station.

“Na Goverment cause am? Na hin make celebrity dey come out come buy fuel by himself. Should it be like that? Na sufferness now. Star dey sweat for inside motor, I want put on AC, no fuel , I need to get fuel. I need AC", the Singer said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8OKDCYngIs

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClnQA5grqAy/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=
U no get level
If e get level u no to cue for filling station
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by johnfem321: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2022
Ofcourse he has boys he can send .. but he uses any opportunity as PR for himself and at the same time raising awareness about people suffering ..Portable always supporting the masses and speaking up for truth.. May God continue to bless him
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Nostring: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Bobbysmicky:

Kindergarten advice. I don't hate on anybody oga advicer. I just keyed the obvious. Please don't reply me again
portable went to buy fuel himself, then automatically he's stingy according to u...but if na one white celeb do the same ,una go hail Dem for being humble... U sounds like a very big dumbass.. no offense undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Elemosho478: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2022
okunwaye:

but Ika is a tribe undecided

Ika also mean wicked in Yoruba language but the intonation and pronunciation is different

2 Likes

Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by oneclickng: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2022
Juicypamela:
P
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
You are completely senseless for saying this.

God forbid BATthing
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by ipobarecriminals: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2022
sad Nonsense angry. Only dumb people go gree give him chance to jump queue to buy and go..Same idiot dat lambast government will go there at night to collect money from them.I remember 2face.Yeye celeb
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by Okpokpo09: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2022
Tinibi will looose his pampers come 2023
Re: Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station by AndroidAI(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Buddha3:
Lol.

Even Portable dey call himself "star".

That means you have no excuse cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo / "I Am Not Yoruba, I Am Nigerian. We Are One" - Falz Says. Gets Blasted / Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.