Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday (9929 Views)

At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays / Fg Declares Monday,tuesday As Public Holidays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday by Jarus(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
I hope Niaja people will not pray for more bomb blasts, if only to have more public holidays of mourning!
Re: Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday by Delafruita(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
I saw this thread like 30minutes ago so i went ahead to check if it was true via other sources.
Saferafricagroup.com reports that the nigerian government will lead the observance of a national day of mourning for the victims of the bomb blast on monday,august 29.that sounds to me like a public holiday.what u guys think?
Re: Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday by adaphik(f): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2011
Jona is the most confused person I have ever know.
Re: Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday by kilometer(f): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2011
Delafruita:

I saw this thread like 30minutes ago so i went ahead to check if it was true via other sources.
Saferafricagroup.com reports that the nigerian government will lead the observance of a national day of mourning for the victims of the bomb blast on monday,august 29.that sounds to me like a public holiday.what u guys think?
I spoke wit a friend last nyt. He said he heard it from BBC. Duno y 9jerians r so slow to anounce sumtin
Re: Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday by Delafruita(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2011
None of today's newspapers have this information.however the UN has declared 3-days of mourning so i'd expect the nigerian government to do same.algeria declared 3-days of mouning during a similar attack on its UN office.egypt did same in 2003.its only proper for a day of mourning to be declared
Re: Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday by tuniski: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2011
It is not true, if government is to declare public holiday it will pulicly declare it without ambiguity.
Re: Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday by Galaxy7: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2011
Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y, AND YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Should this poster brainwash every body in the house?? Is he the only one who has a radio set or what ??
Re: Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday by 3kay945(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
Dnt worry the government will clarify this confusion by midnight today. Stay tuned

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Denies Applauding Wike's Achievements In Rivers. / Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad / NNPC Operational Expenses Of Idle Refineries Hit ₦6 Billion In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.