Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose (74341 Views)

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control / Today Is World's No Bra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Horokrox: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
HeartlessMan:

School na scam, school na scam, now see the result
What if he majored in the Humanities and not the Sciences and Science based professions like Medicine,etc undecided
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by chikason22(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Thanks so much.

Never heard of this before.
Ya because ya brain has been offered to Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by blowjohn(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Basic biology � even in sec school...!

The guy probably studied fine arts or drama.

Na them dey talk say vertebrae na infection.

Or say cornea na name of planet

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Funny enough, N200 agbo fit cure that sickness o.
no loud am Baba b4 men go begin fly jet 4rm Yankee enter oshodi isale dey com patronize dem Sikirat & Kafayat dem.
cool
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by GENES11S: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
US always cashing out big time from medical services
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by OsuExporter: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
JewPharma
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Vintage100(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You made me laugh.
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by toprealman: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
muyico:
Dat sickness isnt main 4 we poor pipple. God created disease bt 4 different people.
In Nigeria it is called died after a brief illness.
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by ScamHunter: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So what's the purpose of that symbol of a propagating EM wave in the pictures?

Is that its principle of curing whatever it cures?
Urchin never have sense so why should anyone expect them to know book?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Antai123(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by abbey621(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
3.5 million dollars pere......That's nothing, I dey come make I reach house come back

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by GENES11S: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
USA always cashing out big time from medical services
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Wealthfocus: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's nice, considering haemophilia can be quite nasty.

Resulting in the patient blessing to dealth
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by SodiumValproate: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Na DNA strand be that

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Guide777(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hezbola:
that's a double helix DNA strand. Deoxyribose Nucleic Acid. The DNA carries genetic info from parents to their offsprings.
The question is how come it is placed along with the news?
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Amayabor1: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The picture depicts the human DNA

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by LeoDeKing: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
blowjohn:

Ur were not In the sciences. That's what u shud say.

U studied arts and social science courses.

Na una dey talk say vertebrae na infection.

Or say cornea na name of planet
So EM wave is a topic in history or pol science?

Or medical science is the only science according to your science.

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Pickmycall: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Agbo is toxic
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by saheed24(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the remix of this drug hitting Nigeria, I see it sold for #3,500 at main market and ariaria, I see it serving the same purpose as the original.

I see patients who have been cured by the Nigerian version of the drug saying that oyibo people like wasting money unnecessarily.

This I have seen.
Then youve seen shit
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by LeoDeKing: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Horokrox:
What if he majored in the Humanities and not the Sciences and Science based professions like Medicine,etc undecided
Funny enough, the clown assumed medicals is the only science in existence.

He doesn't even know the expression "EM wave" is a scientific expression.

Besides, I can bet anything, he doesn't even understand the explanations provided by the commentary who are most likely in medical science.
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by dazzlingd(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
That was how they commercialized HiV drugs and millions of people were dying…
Till an Indian broke the monopoly and sold hiv drugs cheaply before they decided to cut down in the prices.

Humanity is gone when people chase money. Health care and R&D is supposed to be done for the sake of humanity…. But lai lai, shareholders want to get richer

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by chudez0147(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:

That is no electromagnetic wave but the double helix dna strand. angry
DamnNigga
Please type in English sire
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by beejaay: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Thanks so much.

Never heard of this before.

And you went to school, did biology and yet never heard of DNA nor its diagram before but instead here shouting everyday causing tribal war.. We always talk am say the most tribalistic people in any society are always the most ignorant, most intellectually depraved and unlucky they are in large numbers..
You guys can now see who you debate and try to reason with.. They are in large numbers among the Yorubas, Igbos and hausas..wjen you see them making noise everywhere just know they are the ones with 20IQ point.. Olodo rabata

4 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Olaolex: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

no loud am Baba b4 men go begin fly jet 4rm Yankee enter oshodi isale dey com patronize dem Sikirat & Kafayat dem.
cool
You people will not kill person son. Meanwhile, you just helped me cure fraustration. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by blowjohn(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So EM wave is a topic in history or pol science?

Or medical science is the only science according to your science.

Stop pretending. U know the sciences I mean

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by ogkrakkid(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:

That is no electromagnetic wave but the double helix dna strand. angry
Hmmm.100%
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by LeoDeKing: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
blowjohn:

Stop pretending. U know the sciences I mean
At least I'm in social science as you said.

That is far ahead of you who I doubt if you passed through secondary school.
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by AdeloveHomes: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Monkey tail will solve it
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Olaolex: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

cool
You people will not kill person son. Meanwhile, you just helped me cure fraustration. Thank you sir
abbey621:
3.5 million dollars pere......That's nothing, I dey come make I reach house come back
MichaelSokoto:

cool

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by jige4topclass(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
LordIsaac:
Ah...e cost!
Dats y we are unique
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by jige4topclass(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Data y we are unique and peculiar
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by MemoriesAndMe: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That's the DNA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) / Catherine Howarth And Her Two White Babies / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.