Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose (74336 Views)

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control / Today Is World's No Bra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by blingxx(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Local agbo is better

On what medical term.. those agbo sellers that mix nonsense with dry gin and you think it works .. lol undecided keep decieving yourself
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Neddyogu(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So what's the purpose of that symbol of a propagating EM wave in the pictures?

Is that its principle of curing whatever it cures?

U mean the double helix DNA Strand?

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by falcon01: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:

That is no electromagnetic wave but the double helix dna strand. angry
I was pissed when I saw his comment too!

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by SilentVboy: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Funny enough, N200 agbo fit cure that sickness o.
My brother you did not lie at all.

Take a look at typhoid fever that some people get admitted for, receive injection and also sometimes take drips. Then end up paying 20k to 30k for treatment.
But with 50naira Lemon grass, 50naira dongoyaro leaf and 50naira lemon fruit cut into pieces) , just boil them and leave it for 12 hours.
Then take a cup morning and evening for 4days. Typhoid fever will disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Cythia626: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Omg� sick of this life everything so bored. I need someone to talk to �� dm WhatsApp 07019303941
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by brainhgeek(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I was almost asking the same question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Salmoneus:

Hope you know that crap kills your kidney.
If this is true, all my Yoruba brothers would have been dead. This is what they wake up with everyday, even from the belly, thay have started taking it

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by backtovillage: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We don see you Engineering student. That is not EM wave. It's just all at DNA
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Lukuluku69(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Give it to the indians. They will copy it and mass produce it for as little as $10 a Dose.

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Enemyofpeace: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
It is too expenses, not everyone can avoid it

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Venom11(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
muyico:
Dat sickness isnt main 4 we poor pipple. God created disease bt 4 different individual.
Same God...?? I just tire.. For this everyday whining
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by LeoDeKing: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
brainhgeek:

I was almost asking the same question
Some illiterates said I wasn't in sciences because of that question.

100% sure all of them don't even know it if not that some medical experts stated it, yet they are all masturbating inside my mention.

EM wave has exactly that structure, buy I'm shocked they all started to wankfest their sorry arsses inside my mention.

That tells you the education of some human beings on nairaland.

Here are some of them

falcon01:
I was pissed when I saw his comment too!
HeartlessMan:

School na scam, school na scam, now see the result
blowjohn:

Ur were not In the sciences. That's what u shud say.

U studied arts and social science courses.

Na una dey talk say vertebrae na infection.

Or say cornea na name of planet
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by imagrg(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
No such illness will be our portion in Jesus Name...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by FireUpNow(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

If your simple agbo of 200 Naira can do this, will you still sell it for 200 naira? I need agbo for hard erection oo make I dey dey sell too
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Idaytesj29(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Banana leaves sap is a good clothing agent for fresh wound. Farmers knows this

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Urheadmaster(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin

Zonefree:

With a piece of pkomo or roasted pepper fish tongue
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by falcon01: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Some illiterates said I wasn't in sciences because of that question.

100% sure all of them don't even know it if not that some medical experts stated it, yet they are all masturbating inside my mention.

EM wave has exactly that structure, buy I'm shocked they all started to wankfest their sorry arsses inside my mention.

That tells you the education of some human beings on nairaland.

Here are some of them

Stfu! Every body knows what a Dna looks like grin

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Oluwomonext212(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sincerely Igbo mixed with lord gin and ginger for 7days and a shot every day and night fit work ooo.
Zonefree:
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Alusiizizi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That's a picture of a double helix strand of DNA(Deoxyribonucleic acid).

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Joniww(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lolz
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Toosure70: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Am heal in Jesus Name
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by WantsandMore: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
lmao...nairaland.com will be the death of me.

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Lookingback: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Very true my brother. I had a prolonged loose stool for close to a mouth, spent lots of money on drugs ,all to no avail. But just a simple raw pap did the magic .
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Streetmovement(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by ussv: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Is it laced with the blood of the Holy Spirit ? These greedy big pharms will not kill us .
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Zetty177x: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
No wonder Tinubu is rich
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
African man thinking he's making sense
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by NothingDoMe: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:

That is no electromagnetic wave but the double helix dna strand. angry
Lol. Thanks for correcting him. When they say they should not be supporting nonsense balablu they will not hear. cheesy
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Capitalismisasc: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
sad NAWA OO THIS WORLD DON TIRE MAN I SWEAR ORDINARY DRUG WEY PERSON GO USE TREAT HIMSELF JUST DEY INFLATE PASS NAIJA NAIRA grin
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by relaxandsmile: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Very true. A doctor in highly rated hospital in Abuja ever told me to "FORGET IT"...and plantain root mixed with honey cured my daughter .
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by NothingDoMe: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
blowjohn:

The guy probably studied fine arts or drama.

Na them dey talk say vertebrae na infection.

Or say cornea na name of planet
No excuses. Who doesn't know DNA and then claims to be educated? Even for film the thing dey there. Shior grin

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by relaxandsmile: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
muyico:
Dat sickness isnt main 4 we poor pipple. God created disease bt 4 different individual.
In addition,poor people would have died Tay Tay, which may not even qualify them to take this dose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) / Catherine Howarth And Her Two White Babies / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.