Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose (74337 Views)

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control / Today Is World's No Bra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Kaycee9242(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Funny enough, N200 agbo fit cure that sickness o.

Lol am telling you, just like they were killing themselves over covid and our people dealt with it here seamlessly
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by NothingDoMe: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So EM wave is a topic in history or pol science?

Or medical science is the only science according to your science.
It portrays you as an unlearned individual. Anyone who knows EM wave would definitely spot the helical DNA. Except you wanted to form familiarity and it backfired. Take your L in peace bro.

Do more of learning and less of tribal attacks. grin
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
You're very right �
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by relaxandsmile: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Salmoneus:

Hope you know that crap kills your kidney.
Because the government failed to invest in it's clinical research like the Indians and Chinese are doing.

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by NothingDoMe: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
falcon01:
Stfu! Every body knows what a Dna looks like grin
Thank you. It's like saying a learned individual does not know what an intestine looks like. He spends all year instigating tribal attacks and it shows in his obvious lack of mental development and general awareness. Tueh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Ofemmanu1: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Thanks so much.

Never heard of this before.

Olodo, you no do Biology for school?

Never heard of Deoxyribo-Nucleic Acid (DNA)?!

Anyways, Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a molecule that contains the biological instructions that make each species unique.
DNA, along with the instructions it contains, is passed from adult organisms to their offspring during reproduction.

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by seanwilliam(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Breaking bad
Walter white : Jesse , we need to cook
Jesse pink man : what? Now?

grin
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by desmond2pk: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
That was used to treat buhari
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by OlujobaSamuel: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Health care system is the biggest fraud in the world.

Take COVID-19 as an example
No lies at al. There is this hospital I know, the owner/Dr sizes you up to bill you. Your look and how urgent your case is determines your price

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by HardMirror(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
and some idiots liked this comment angry grin No wonder nigeria is in a mess
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Arijude(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Thanks so much.

agbados are naturally dumb

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by AreaFada2: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Horokrox:
What if he majored in the Humanities and not the Sciences and Science based professions like Medicine,etc undecided
Any secondary school anywhere in the world that does not cover DNA double helix in Biology should be closed down biko. It is so basic and fundamental to who we are as humans.

We covered the topic when doing inheritance, Gregor Mendel's work, alleles, chromosomes and genes. It must have been in Class 3 sef. Everybody did it before branching off to select WAEC subjects. Virtually everyone took WAEC Biology anyway. It is not Uni level thing.

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by blowjohn(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Some illiterates said I wasn't in sciences because of that question.

100% sure all of them don't even know it if not that some medical experts stated it, yet they are all masturbating inside my mention.

EM wave has exactly that structure, buy I'm shocked they all started to wankfest their sorry arsses inside my mention.

That tells you the education of some human beings on nairaland.

Here are some of them

But wetin concern EM wave with drug production?

If u see goat inside zoo, will u say they are rearing it?

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by treatise: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Onion sef fit cure am.
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by LeoDeKing: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
blowjohn:

But wetin concern EM wave with drug production?

If u see goat inside zoo, will u say they are rearing it?

Hence the question
LeoDeKing:
So what's the purpose of that symbol of a propagating EM wave in the pictures?

Is that its principle of curing whatever it cures?
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by blowjohn(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
That bobo saying DNA shape is like EM wave shape under a thread that is about drugs.......so if he sees a monitor in a plane or any other aircraft, he will call it television.

angry grin grin

Or he sees a goat in a zoo, he'll say they are rearing it for local production grin grin angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by LOVEGINO(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
u dey game.

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Ken4Christ: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Faith in Jesus can cure any disease. Only believe.
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Horokrox: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
AreaFada2:

Any secondary school anywhere in the world that does not cover DNA double helix in Biology should be closed down biko. It is so basic and fundamental to who we are as humans.

We covered the topic when doing inheritance, Gregor Mendel's work, alleles, chromosomes and genes. It must have been in Class 3 sef. Everybody did it before branching off to select WAEC subjects. Virtually everyone took WAEC Biology anyway. It is not Uni level thing.

I actually learnt Gregor Mendel's work almost 2 decades ago in SS1

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Heterodox(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Salmoneus:

Hope you know that crap kills your kidney.
Craps your ancestors took and lived into their 90s.

Yet, folks like you are dying in their 50s without it.

Africans and the habit of gulping down whatever the white man throws at him and ridiculing its own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That's a DNA helix, not an EM wave.

EM waves don't twist like that.

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by PotatoSalad(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That's your DNA

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Zonefree(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Munzy14:

How will you?

When you spend 23hrs + defending Buhari and Tinubu online.

Akpa-amu
Hahahaha. Voltage vawulence gi di too high.. reduce tu aka biko grin

Merry Christmas and happy New year in advance, brother.

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
blowjohn:

The guy probably studied fine arts or drama.

Na them dey talk say vertebrae na infection.

Or say cornea na name of planet
Oga ohhhh grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by falcon01: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Thank you. It's like saying a learned individual does not know what an intestine looks like. He spends all year instigating tribal attacks and it shows in his obvious lack of mental development and general awareness. Tueh. cheesy
hehe... You know LeoDeKing actually wanted to sound smart by pulling the 'symbol of propagating EM wave' card grin but he unfortunately forgot where he's at grin grin, what an Idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by JOemmy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
This might be the kind of drugs buhari and tinibu are taking in london to prolong their lives.
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Pimine: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Thanks so much.

Ah! So you skipped Biology classes?! Good to know!

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by LordErrk: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So na how your IQ low reach be this grin grin grin grin grin
The worst part is now how you're trying to sound smart. Omoooooo. Common DNA strand wey we dey see everyday you no sabi. Olodooo
But it's like they say, a Tinubu supporter can never ever in his lifetime have sense. Instead of you to go school you're here doing tribal war. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by LordErrk: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
ICEWIN:

i get severe thyphoid and fever wey doc say dey make my kidney swell (spleen omigality).
test and treatment doc said will cost 25k.
i hate agbo from day 1.
a frnd of mine recommended it to me,i buy am 200,i went further to buy 3 shot,to my surprise after 3days i fully recovered,went for scanning no sign of spleen going to 5yrs nw

Lol. I think what you want to say is splenomegaly, which is enlargement of the spleen, which is a usual progression of typhoid.
However, you need to go and do a stool mcs because it's possible not to have symptoms of typhoid anymore, and still be passing it to others, putting a lot of people at risk.
And stop joking with illnesses like this. You're lucky to have had a form of remittance from the disease

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Topmaike007(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
pemiajalasco:

The zealot s67 features a powerful bass and crystal clear sound with a 40hour playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

supports memory card, auxiliary port, strap carriage , etc.

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

Believe
Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by zhirkovrado(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That's just a structure of Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)

1 Like

Re: Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose by Theoarhics: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
The type of drug Tinubu needs right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) / Catherine Howarth And Her Two White Babies / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.