Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) (28740 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Dickson Imported Indian Magicians, Spiritualists To Yenegoa For Election - Degi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Spicycat:
JAGABAN has all the traits of a presidential figure.
Aso Rock is sure for him no doubt.
Congrats in advance.

Traits of the corruption, dementia..... Not going to do anything different from Buhari.... Yes, he has.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by HRMK: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
nor be say dem talk say dis man nor dey healthy?peson wey dey go up and down in last 6months?9jappl nawa oooooooooo........
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is too old and corrupt , he will not be president

But you claim prince of When in real sense you have no attachment to Lagos aside that you were smuggled in to Lagos.

Why can't you claim your real state of origin? I think you are so ashamed to be identified with your incorrupt state government.

The more you people try hard to bring Jagaban down, the more Asiwaju keep soaring high.

Bola Ahmed is a special creature of Almighty God, the earlier you know, the better for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Better than your father

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Jostoman: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Tinubumustfail: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Asiwaju Omoluabi Peter Obi is Nigeria next President. Haters take it on leave it.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Biafraaa: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Grand Master of Urchins have released another banger already. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by hohafrank(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
herkeem:
Wth these crowd it is easy to conclude that BAYELSA IS BATIFIED �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY9gi7rMsRk
You are being deceived.The earlier you realize it the better.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Ten06(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
I commit Nigeria to God, let him who is worthy to do his will to develop Nigeria to an enviable height emerge as the president
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Let that be Nigeria problem.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by leketon: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Canvass for your candidate.
All this one you are doing is not adding up.
Be a smart politician if you are interested in politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by herkeem: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
hohafrank:
You are being deceived.The earlier you realize it the better.
Okay o
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by morule20(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lets wait for another public embarrassment..
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Allisgud: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Where is that asari buffalo,make him commout for rally
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who know apc for bayelsa

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Birds of a feather! Fraudbidient supporting international liar, not surprising.

Between, Where's your integrity
that guy is dead on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
meraola29080:
My vote and that of over 160million Nigerians is for Asiwaju omoluabi Peter Obi.... You can cry all you want , we don't careMy vote and that of over 160million Nigerians is for Asiwaju omoluabi Peter Obi.... You can cry all you want , we don't care...
Copy-copy! The only Asiwaju we know is none other than the JAGABAN BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
if na lie, may ASIWAJU win the 2023 presidential election, say Amen. wink
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why did you lied of donating into Obi's cause angry
That is Fahdiga. He’s a grade one liar..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by James91: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
May God help us

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thank God the bayelsa governor built the airport on which he landed which had taken emilokan and his errand boys over 2 decades to build in lagos. They only use it and 4th mainland bridge to campaign every 4 years. We no be mumu again.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Tradman: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
In your dreams or did Tinubu give you some of that stuff?
the battle is between Peter Obi and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Musauzor(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bola Tribulation the BATstard will serve us with the latest gaffes today.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Wildkat02: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Another Balablu disaster loading
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Deeprooted: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
I turned my back on social media after my M. Sc to focus on life. It's been more than 6 years off Facebook only for me to return and noticed I have 2,371 friends. I have unfriended about 196 but the list seems endless.

How do I unfriended everyone without doing it serially? Please help!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Celly2020: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Stay tuned for another blunder
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You are the King of IBOs with your criminal attitude. You and your brothers are using 419 technicality to blackmail El - Rufai and Tinubu.

Everybody knows you. Those Photoshops and animation are no longer meaningful to the majority of Nigerians. It is very important now that PDP and other political parties have recognized the frustrated Presidential aspirant and his followers with their identity of blackmail, insult and assault of the major contenders.

You have three more months of Photoshop and animation. After, you will go into permanent extinction because you have no part in Nigeria's glory and advancement from March 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Another hit loading
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by yemi1504: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nerdified:
We await the latest gaffe cheesy grin

cheesy grin cool
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Tradman: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
ayiri wan collect from baba base on say I be shape warri guy
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Asiwaju omoluabi Peter Obi is your next President wether you like it or not

Be ready for deportation to Biafla immediately Tinubu wins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari / Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.