Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. (35131 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by gasparpisciotta: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obidient and Atikulate need to visit Gbaramatu kingdom too

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Chekwume16(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
I am on the campaign ground. I just wanted to feel the pulse of the people here. Omo many of them are rooting for tinubu. Bayelsans vote for money. I was hoping obi will do well here but these guys are so backward. All they know is give me money and I will vote for you. No wonder bayelsa is the least developed state in the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Lionnation: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
thesicilian:
APC has failed APC has failed. Yet they're pulling crowds everywhere. The same youths that are ranting and calling Tinubu names on social media are the very same people attending these rallies for 1k, 2k each
APC rallies are not usually attended by youths, check well, you will see the people that usually attend
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Jessewizy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ok
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 666Advocate: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chekwume16:
I am on the campaign ground. I just wanted to feel the pulse of the people here. Omo many of them are rooting for tinubu. Bayelsans vote for money. I was hoping obi will do well here but these guys are so backward. All they know is give me money and I will vote for you. No wonder bayelsa is the least developed state in the country

Bayelsa is the best state in the country.
Have u ever seen an Ijaw man begging with plates on the streets before?

Instead its Igbos that do it all over Aba, Onitsha, Owerri etc.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Emir01: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tinubu will get more votes from Ijaws. Most of their leaders are routine for Tinubu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Emir01: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Can we have the aerial view of the event?

I want check something grin

Because Bayelsa people voted David Lyon, Tinubu BATstards think them get hope for Bayelsa.

Very stupid set of fools that cannot differentiate variables.

Bayelsa, like all Southsouth states, is locked down for Obi.

Ndi ala!

Don't get hypertension for somebody's business except your family is among those contesting. Tinubu will secure more votes from Ijaws.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by garfield1: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Because Bayelsa people voted David Lyon, Tinubu BATstards think them get hope for Bayelsa.

Ndi ala!

How many votes did they give Buhari son
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by garfield1: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chekwume16:

Cc penguin2...
I told you ne/nw/se are constant in voting.they are predictable.ss,sw,nc are unpredictable esp when their son is not on the ballot.they will disappoint you at any.obi is very weak in bayelsa,he will fail here

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by ogaemma: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Harriet Tubman, said: “she could have freed a thousand more slaves if they knew they were slaves.”
True story..
“Happy slaves are the bitterest enemies to freedom.” Says Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
Grateful
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Lama70(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dem try small Sha.

But oga forget o. No levels for una o.
APC na alien for Bayelsa nah.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Jostoman: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!
waiting you wan check? grin
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by muykem: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!
Please if Peter Obi lose Bayelsa state, will you agree that you are one foolish.?

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Enemyofpeace: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Very very scanty

People wey because of Peugeot 504 go join Ogboni in 1989, them no live to see Lamborghini

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by 5starMan: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
You said all sorts trash against their son and aligned with the serial failure to take power.
Now you want them to support you so at the end you'll term them foolish people.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by HomeTutorsPro: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Let me know when agbado yarns is ready.
Vol. 1 - PDAPC
Vol. 2 - Bulabla balablu
Vol. 3 - get your APV APC and vote.
Vol. 4 - loading, please wait...
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by julaion: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:

Stop lying to yourself.
Obi is just wasting his time.
No get heart attack oh
Obi will get 99% of the vote in bayelsa others will share the remaining 1%
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by assholemods: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Why's the whole place looks so scanty tongue.
Cry cry baby cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by magzey: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Asgard73:
Tinubu won’t see 5% from bayelsa … make he no just worry..
Because it is Biafra land ? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Keep focusing on Tinubu certificates and age.
We keep bagging the votes.
Rented Crowd doesn't translate to votes.

Cry me a lagoon if you like
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by FreeStuffsNG: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:

We are as large as Igbos and Yorubas they use State balkanizations to cheat us and they don't cross creeks to count us.
We had asked for a Region of our own during the days of Regions.

Presently we are asking for 4 States and properly increasing Bayelsa LGAs.
Can you please stop misleading the public. Bayelsa is not highly populated. Those sparsely populated riverine villages are hardly up to 500!

I do not suggest that the state and people are not important o.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by franktech(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
I'm Igbo and obidient too. But if tinubu will come to Arise TV or channels and debate other presidential candidate, I swear I will give my vote for him.

Can he? Well not because he is vegetable already and some people for some reason wants to vote him. How?
If you are tribalistic or have religious sentiment, at least try and vote for Atiku or NNPP. Abi something is wrong with your brain?
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by assholemods: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!
How about the fools called Obi supporters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Any photos other than over-head drone capture is fake.

Doctored photos captured from angles hidden enough to avoid empty spaces
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Badguy77(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hope they all have APV and APC? grin
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by DKM123: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's the same paid group of APC members who are always traveling from one campaign to another. I have a Facebook friend who is always at every APC campaign ground all over the country. She has turned Ajala the traveller.

Unlike the Peter Obi's campaign where REAL ORGANIC MEMBERS OF THE SOCIETY OF THAT REGION spend thier own money and thier own time to GENUINELY welcome the one whom they love, trust and believe can be the change they need.
You will see the young and old leave thier houses, offices and shops and come to the campaign ground to genuinely root for him from thier heart without being party members or paid to do so...
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Harrynight(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
shocked

Tinubu is the most hated and the most unwanted candidate to occupy Aso Rock come 2022, but how this guy keep pulling massive crowd everywhere he goes is still surprising to me undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by assholemods: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
franktech:
I'm Igbo and obidient too. But if tinubu will come to Arise TV or channels and debate other presidential candidate, I swear I will give my vote for him.

Can he? Well not because he is vegetable already and some people for some reason wants to vote him. How?
If you are tribalistic or have religious sentiment, at least try and vote for Atiku or NNPP. Abi something is wrong with your brain?
Mr Obidient Tinubu doesn't need your votes okay? You don't even believe in your so called Obi if not you wouldn't say you will vote for Tinubu if he comes out for debate. Between debate is never compulsory in any electioneering process. Again keep your vote we don't need it. Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by onuman: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

No saner person can vote a man nearly 83 years but claims he is 70, a man without O'Level Certificate but got Chicago University degree, a man caught with drug trafficking money in the US.

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by assholemods: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Any photos other than over-head drone capture is fake.

Doctored photos captured from angles hidden enough to avoid empty spaces
Why not go get the photos yourself since it is very important to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.