Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. (35111 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by ezechi242: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:

We are as large as Igbos and Yorubas they use State balkanizations to cheat us and they don't cross creeks to count us.
We had asked for a Region of our own during the days of Regions.

Presently we are asking for 4 States and properly increasing Bayelsa LGAs.

Stop deceiving yourself....Igbo's are the largest ethnic group in any state....even outside Nigeria....so bro you people are not even close.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Penguin2: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
mrkings84:

See, I was in the rally in B/Y to see things for myself, but me and my boss and his team are fully OBIdient. We went there for our personal interest.

Awesome!

Good to meet with someone in Bayelsa…

Please tell me, how was the attendance at APC rally?

And what is Obi’s standing in Bayelsa?

Be realistic and don’t exaggerate anything or put Obi where he’s not.

I will be waiting for your reply.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by chosengocap: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Will post more pictures immediately i have it.

"Who is collecting deli derivation? Are they not?

Who is collecting and polluting your soil?

Who is poison your water? You have no more fish

Do you still want them?

Get them out of the way, sweep them. Create a Broom broooom bruuuoooom brooom... "�

He completely forgot that APC has been in power for almost 8yrs �
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by chosengocap: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Golan007:
Follow who know road.

Do you still want them?

Get them out of the way, sweep them. Create a Broom broooom bruuuoooom brooom... "�

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by chosengocap: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Let me know when agbado yarns is ready.
Vol. 1 - PDAPC
Vol. 2 - Bulabla balablu
Vol. 3 - get your APV APC and vote.
Vol. 4 - loading, please wait...

Do you still want them?

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by chosengocap: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
assholemods:

Mr Obidient Tinubu doesn't need your votes okay? You don't even believe in your so called Obi if not you wouldn't say you will vote for Tinubu if he comes out for debate. Between debate is never compulsory in any electioneering process. Again keep your vote we don't need it. Thanks.

Do you still want them?

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by icedbreez(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Friendly advice to Tinubu; no put hope for Bayelsa oh. 25% u nor go see.

Bayelsa is PDP through and through, Atiku got Bayelsa locked down.

Obi people too should not put hope but them, them nor dey hear word so I ll just leave them to February when dem go know say south south nor be south east.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by HomeTutorsPro: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
chosengocap:

Do you still want them?

He completely forgot that APC has been in power for almost 8yrs
grin grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by kay4kay: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Why's the whole place looks so scanty tongue.

Because you have cataracts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Illegal1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Asgard73:
Tinubu won’t see 5% from bayelsa … make he no just worry..

david lyon will gv tinubu more than 30% vote...

mark my words...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Illegal1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Can we have the aerial view of the event?

I want check something grin

Because Bayelsa people voted David Lyon, Tinubu BATstards think them get hope for Bayelsa.

Very stupid set of fools that cannot differentiate variables.

Bayelsa, like all Southsouth states, is locked down for Obi.

Ndi ala!

kip giving urslf false hope...
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Illegal1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
4 ur information,peter obi won't get 200 vote in the entire bayelsa state....
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by onyibest2k(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
his name is peter obi
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by onyibest2k(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
vote peter obi

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by mrkings84(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Awesome!

Good to meet with someone in Bayelsa…

Please tell me, how was the attendance at APC rally?

And what is Obi’s standing in Bayelsa?

Be realistic and don’t exaggerate anything or put Obi where he’s not.

I will be waiting for your reply.

I am not from Bayelsa neither do I base there, I am based in PH. My boss is a politician, a PDP big name in South South, but he had something he needed to offer them in the rally in BY. He is from there though. He is never in support of APC,not at all. But we went there purely for biz, APC shared money to people to turn up for the rally. (I don't know if this is what they do in every of their rallies), as for the crowd, it was ok, but the truth is BY is just like Rivers, APC have no base here.

As for if Obi have a chance here, I think frankly speaking. You know b4 now the race was usually a 2 horse race (PDP and APC), but as I talk right now, the presidential election is not about party this time but about individual. 70% of even APC people here and like 90 of the PDP people here in BY and rivers are rooting for OBI but are still in there various parties at state level.

See, to be very frank, I really don't see PDP and APC winning any state in Niger Delta and SE......

Even me that's talking to you I am a core PDP member but not on this presidential elections....
And majority of the people here are like that. Go to Akwaibom, Cross Rivers, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa and Rivers.... The case is just the same.
As for the South East states, I am not from that region so I don't know what their stand is for now.

It's looking like it's only Yuruba Muslims and some northerners that are marketing Tinubu....
(Saying so cus even here in Rivers, the few yurubas that are Christian's are in support of Obi, and this might be same in the west and in the north)

To be frank, I am not sure what this elections is going to be like come 2023.... I
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Spain007(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Golan007:
Follow who know road.
Road to HELLFIRE
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by badoms911: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
please APC should not even think of 5% in Bayelsa, because Bayelsa is 100% PDP. #AtikuOrganisationForAction.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by donnie(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
The APC photographer na thief. He will target the part where the crowd is gathered, especially when Tinubu is entering. APC and fakeness na 5&6
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by assholemods: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Photos are not votes.

Case Closed
So why then are you asking for aerial photos? Are you confused?
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by assholemods: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2022
onuman:

Your two motivations for Tinubu: ethnicity and religion.
That is the level of IQ of most of you on this form, concluding about somebody you don't know. Let me tell you I am a Christian okay? And my wife is Igbo but I am Yoruba. If your own motivation for supporting Obi or Atiku is because of ethnicity and religion then shame on you!
As for the rubbish you posted down there, you people think everybody is suffering or in hunger like you because NL connected us together, you don't even know who is who. If you are interested in a job let me know I will send my e-mail to you, I am opening up my companies somewhere in Ogun State and another in Rivers State by February. Both are engineering companies and I need from Administration to Engineering a staff, you can grab the opportunity if you want.
After now I will not respond to any childish comments from you. Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by basybasy: 1:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Can we have the aerial view of the event?

I want check something grin

Because Bayelsa people voted David Lyon, Tinubu BATstards think them get hope for Bayelsa.

Very stupid set of fools that cannot differentiate variables.

Bayelsa, like all Southsouth states, is locked down for Obi.

Ndi ala!
Some idiots will be abusing another person's father as if they don't have father at home. If you don't vote him or ure supporting Obi, no need to be abusing him. We will not take that from u pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by onuman: 1:47am On Dec 02, 2022
assholemods:

That is the level of IQ of most of you on this form, concluding about somebody you don't know. Let me tell you I am a Christian okay? And my wife is Igbo but I am Yoruba. If your own motivation for supporting Obi or Atiku is because of ethnicity and religion then shame on you!
As for the rubbish you posted down there, you people think everybody is suffering or in hunger like you because NL connected us together, you don't even know who is who. If you are interested in a job let me know I will send my e-mail to you, I am opening up my companies somewhere in Ogun State and another in Rivers State by February. Both are engineering companies and I need from Administration to Engineering a staff, you can grab the opportunity if you want.
After now I will not respond to any childish comments from you. Stay blessed.

You are Yoruba, that's why you are sheepishly supporting Tinubu who is being pushed to climb a staircase, Tinubu who can hardly make a speech without a gaffe, Tinubu who was caught with drug trafficking money in the US, Tinubu who obtained a Chicago University degree without O'Level Certificate, Tinubu who is about 83 years but claims that he is 70.

Your very poor usage of English language doesn't back up the Engineer you claim you are. You may not be suffering under APC government, afterall, bandits and kidnappers are not suffering, they even set up new companies here and there.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by assholemods: 1:56am On Dec 02, 2022
onuman:

You are Yoruba, that's why you are sheepishly supporting Tinubu who is being pushed to climb a staircase, Tinubu who can hardly make a speech without a gaffe, Tinubu who was caught with drug trafficking money in the US, Tinubu who obtained a Chicago University degree without O'Level Certificate, Tinubu who is about 83 years but claims that he is 70.

Your very poor usage of English language doesn't back up the Engineer you claim you are. You may not be suffering under APC government, afterall, bandits and kidnappers are not suffering, they even set up new companies here and there.
I pity whoever raised you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by goslowgoslow(m): 2:27am On Dec 02, 2022
onuman:

Mr man can you please STFUP? All these your ranting and abuses won't change anything, you can't make people vote against their choice, promote your own candidate and move. Your comments shows that you are in so much economic hardship and the man has thrown an opportunity to you so why not try if it is true or fake? You are busy complaining about his English, I didn't see anything wrong with his English between if at all there is or are mistakes in his English it is not our language we all learnt it. Stop commenting like a child that you are.
The man said he his Yoruba but his wife is Igbo, that to me means he his not tribalistic but you are busy shouting he his supporting Tinubu because he his Yoruba. You nko? Who are you supporting? Is it because you are Igbo or Fulani that is making you to support Obi or Atiku? A beg go rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Kingdollar28(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2022
666Advocate:

Bayelsa is the best state in the country.
Have u ever seen an Ijaw man begging with plates on the streets before?

Instead its Igbos that do it all over Aba, Onitsha, Owerri etc.

Mugu come swali bride you will see dem plenty
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Penguin2: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2022
basybasy:

Some idiots will be abusing another person's father as if they don't have father at home. If you don't vote him or ure supporting Obi, no need to be abusing him. We will not take that from u pple

What will you do
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Penguin2: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2022
mrkings84:

I am not from Bayelsa neither do I base there, I am based in PH. My boss is a politician, a PDP big name in South South, but he had something he needed to offer them in the rally in BY. He is from there though. He is never in support of APC,not at all. But we went there purely for biz, APC shared money to people to turn up for the rally. (I don't know if this is what they do in every of their rallies), as for the crowd, it was ok, but the truth is BY is just like Rivers, APC have no base here.

As for if Obi have a chance here, I think frankly speaking. You know b4 now the race was usually a 2 horse race (PDP and APC), but as I talk right now, the presidential election is not about party this time but about individual. 70% of even APC people here and like 90 of the PDP people here in BY and rivers are rooting for OBI but are still in there various parties at state level.

See, to be very frank, I really don't see PDP and APC winning any state in Niger Delta and SE......

Even me that's talking to you I am a core PDP member but not on this presidential elections....
And majority of the people here are like that. Go to Akwaibom, Cross Rivers, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa and Rivers.... The case is just the same.
As for the South East states, I am not from that region so I don't know what their stand is for now.

It's looking like it's only Yuruba Muslims and some northerners that are marketing Tinubu....
(Saying so cus even here in Rivers, the few yurubas that are Christian's are in support of Obi, and this might be same in the west and in the north)

To be frank, I am not sure what this elections is going to be like come 2023.... I

Thank you Mr Kingsley for this frank summation of the reality on ground in Bayelsa and elsewhere in the Southsouth.

Meanwhile, I’m actually from the Southeast, so I know what’s going on there. Only some Southeast elites are following Atiku and Tinubu for whatever reason that is best known to them. 99.9% of the people in Southeast are supporting Obi.

Then about Southwest, I’m currently based in Lagos and I can tell you authoritatively that most people in Lagos will not vote for Tinubu. No legitimate hustler in Lagos will vote for Tinubu; Tinubu’s victory will be victory for agberos and these agberos are the reason Lagos is almost inhabitable.

I keep telling people that Southeast and Southsouth are on lockdown for Peter Obi but they like to deceive themselves.

Garfield1
Senatordave
Kyase
Moh247
Tinubuadvocate
Tinsel
Asgard
Ochejoseph
Ihordspy
Silvertongue
Osunoriginal
PandoraObi
NigeriaIsGreat
Okoroawusa
AlternateId
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Continue fooling yourself I like the way you are constituting nuisance here . Continue talking to yourself with your multiple monikers.
Penguin2:

Thank you Mr Kingsley for this frank summation of the reality on ground in Bayelsa and elsewhere in the Southsouth.

Meanwhile, I’m actually from the Southeast, so I know what’s going on there. Only some Southeast elites are following Atiku and Tinubu for whatever reason that is best known to them. 99.9% of the people in Southeast are supporting Obi.

Then about Southwest, I’m currently based in Lagos and I can tell you authoritatively that most people in Lagos will not vote for Tinubu. No legitimate hustler in Lagos will vote for Tinubu; Tinubu’s victory will be victory for agberos and these agberos are the reason Lagos is almost inhabitable.

I keep telling people that Southeast and Southsouth are on lockdown for Peter Obi but they like to deceive themselves.

Garfield1
Senatordave
Kyase
Moh247
Tinubuadvocate
Tinsel
Asgard
Ochejoseph
Ihordspy
Silvertongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by Kyase(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Garfield1
Senatordave
Kyase
Moh247
Tinubuadvocate
Tinsel
Asgard
Ochejoseph
Ihordspy
Silvertongue
Osunoriginal
PandoraObi
NigeriaIsGreat
Okoroawusa
AlternateId

Your sentencing and use of words are similar to the op you quoted.

Now back to the topic
Saying that APC doesn't have a base in Bayelsa is another next level shit, apart from Ogoni of rivers state
, I have more peeps in Bayelsa than any other place in the south south, and all of them including the PDP members will tell you that APC got more chance in Bayelsa than any other SS states
Tell the op you quoted to stick with rivers
How much dem go pay person make e comoth go another state for rally and how much The Tinubu even get self

Let's be reasonable with this politics abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by garfield1: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Kyase:

Your sentencing and use of words are similar to the op you quoted.

Now back to the topic
Saying that APC doesn't have a base in Bayelsa is another next level shit, apart from Ogoni of rivers state
, I have more peeps in Bayelsa than any other place in the south south, and all of them including the PDP members will tell you that APC got more chance in Bayelsa than any other SS states
Tell the op you quoted to stick with rivers
How much dem go pay person make e comoth go another state for rally and how much The Tinubu even get self

Let's be reasonable with this politics abeg

As in.he is in lagos but can tell how ss/se will vote than me that is in ss
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. by mrkings84(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Garfield1
Senatordave
Kyase
Moh247
Tinubuadvocate
Tinsel
Asgard
Ochejoseph
Ihordspy
Silvertongue
Osunoriginal
PandoraObi
NigeriaIsGreat
Okoroawusa
AlternateId

There will be lots of fresh air if Obi wins this election, I pray everything work in his favor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.