Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack (41082 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by HardMirror(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:
Look at sexism and misogyny at its peak. Am sure there are female lawyers in the midst of the cacophony of clowns calling themselves lawyers, who have been bullied to join in this PhD syndrome.
Someone who ran and managed a successful business outfit that dealt in hairdressing and spa is not experienced enough to head NEXIM.
What does NEXIM stand for: is it not about export and import. Silly children, they think only an economist or financial expert should be appointed to lead financial institutions. Jokers
when an illiterate speaks. Defending her fellow illiterate.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by AfonjaPriest: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient
Encourage everyone to be OBIdient. We don't want the drug lord criminal, except in a retirement home in Iragbiji. Just take a look at what the BATstard miscreant urchins are clamouring for, to be a president. Tufiakwa! God forbid BAThing!

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by etrouble: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Lol grin angry grin >: grin grin grin

My question and surprise is how educated people still support this APC ...

Something is really wrong with nigeria

Same way I am surprised that even illiterates can used smartphones. Imagine people who can read and write supporting a graduate of Philosophy over a graduate of Accounting to manage the country's economy.

Imagine Chukwudi who ran from Onitsha to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups, but thinks Tinubu is his problem and not his former governor Peter Giringori Obituary who also lives permanently in Lagos
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by GloriousGbola: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Guess who's back back. Back again
Ghost of Patricia Etteh

Maybe this woman too can romance who she wants to romance if you know what I'm saying
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Cromagnon: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Lol grin angry grin >: grin grin grin

My question and surprise is how educated people still support this APC ...

Something is really wrong with nigeria
cos they know nothing will come from PDP that failed for 16yrs and is still failing in all its states it controls and obi is just a talker. APC is best bet out of a bad bunch
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Cromagnon: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
By 2023 Peter Obi would win the presidential election and save this nation.

This I have seen.
pesin wen no fit save him local govt
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
etrouble:

Same way I am surprised that even illiterates can used smartphones. Imagine people who can read and write supporting a graduate of Philosophy over a graduate of Accounting to manage the country's economy.

Imagine Chukwudi who ran from Onitsha to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups, but thinks Tinubu is his problem and not his former governor Peter Giringori Obituary who also lives permanently in Lagos

If you must be foolishly bring tribal angle to it,...

So in d yoruba land ,home and abroad,the best you can come up with is tinubu.....
There is time for everything.
Getout from my mention
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by addexx: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:
Look at sexism and misogyny at its peak. Am sure there are female lawyers in the midst of the cacophony of clowns calling themselves lawyers, who have been bullied to join in this PhD syndrome.
Someone who ran and managed a successful business outfit that dealt in hairdressing and spa is not experienced enough to head NEXIM.
What does NEXIM stand for: is it not about export and import. Silly children, they think only an economist or financial expert should be appointed to lead financial institutions. Jokers

Good point. I think we should hire suyamen to perform human surgery because they have experience in disecting cows undecided
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Shikini: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Terrible
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by uba1991: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
MoneySEASON:
What do you expect from a president that sees black as white and left as right?

Buhari is a disaster not just to Nigeria, but to other African countries grin

But, I tell you, you all will miss Buhari should Tinubu grace that seat.

Vote Peter Obi and enjoy heaven on earth in Nigeria.

I won't talk much as if E get as E be, I go just japa leave una to suffer the consequences of voting in fresh clowns as president grin money no go be my problem Lai lai. angry
vote Atiku for president. The best ticket!
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by KayB: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Is this particular position as exalted as the president of this country, Nigeria that you need only SSCE to occupy Abegggg shift, short memory dey worry us
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Honjoshy4u: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

You're a bigger problem to Nigeria.
I doubt if you even went through the write up before commenting. If you did, I doubt your sense of reasoning...... Every job description have requirement. Go through the requirements meant for the position before you talk sentimentally.
Na so una say make Buhari use NEPA bill contest; today, Naija is in a mess
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by blueAgent(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

Clown, APC shit licker.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by lagosrd: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2022
kidap:
Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As Boss Of Financial Institution, Lawyers Demand Sack

Source: https://naijagg.com/buhari-appoints-hairdresser-as-boss-of-popular-financial-institution-lawyers-demand-sack/

You're asking someone that is still looking for his won certificate to sack the one we no go school..

The party full of cert scandals

Bubu
Tinu
Etete
Adeosun..... Et al
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by RichAbujaGuy: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mindlog:

From the link, she has a Diploma in Law from the Rivers State College of Arts and Sciences....that certainly does not make her a lawyer.

From her qualifications listed, she is not skilled for the role she presently occupies.

Many ppl around the world complete their law degree but don't actively practice law for various reasons. Knowing the law for yourself, family, business associates/colleague, or friends is an tremendous asset to have in everyday life.

Meet 17 Nigerian celebs who are lawyers

https://www.thenicheng.com/meet-17-nigerian-celebs-who-are-lawyers/

Former VP Atiku hired about 50 of the best lawyers that money could buy and many were caught sleeping during the election trials. There are threads on it and pics of them snoozing right here on NL.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Mindlog: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

Many ppl around the world complete their law degree but don't actively practice law for various reasons. Knowing the law for yourself, family, business associates/colleague, or friends is an tremendous asset to have in everyday life.

Meet 17 Nigerian celebs who are lawyers

https://www.thenicheng.com/meet-17-nigerian-celebs-who-are-lawyers/

Former VP Atiku hired about 50 of the best lawyers that money could buy and many were caught sleeping during the election trials. There are threads on it and pics of them snoozing right here on NL.

But she doesn't have a DEGREE in law but a Diploma, so it is not even about practice because she is not qualified to be called a lawyer. Like here in the UK, if you don't have a Doctorate in Psychology, you can't be addressed as a Psychologist even if you have a Masters in Psychology, not to talk of Diploma.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by RichAbujaGuy: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mindlog:

But she doesn't have a DEGREE in law but a Diploma, so it is not even about practice because she is not qualified to be called a lawyer. Like here in the UK, if you don't have a Doctorate in Psychology, you can't be addressed as a Psychologist even if you have a Masters in Psychology, not to talk of Diploma.

Point taken, another year or a few more courses and she could have been a qualified to practice law if she so desired.

These political parasites scored one in having former Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun resign from office for nitpicking NYSC requirements but that negative energy won't repeat itself again before the next administration takes over next year and get Ms Okotete sacked.

I still remember all loud brouhaha about PMB not being qualified or having the requisite degrees but the man has preformed exceptionally well despite having health issues and a global pandemic to deal with. One of his biggest accomplishments was closing the land borders to stop the mindset of the importation of foreign rice subsidized by foreign governments to corner the market, also, some of it allegedly being plastic. Today the domestic rice industry in booming like never before. New modern rice mills owned and operated by Nigerians are sprouting up and milling high quality product all over the country. Our rice farmers are also doing very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps / Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.