Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack (41080 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by babajero(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Lol grin angry grin >: grin grin grin

My question and surprise is how educated people still support this APC ...

Something is really wrong with nigeria
Tribalism and religious fanatism.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Atlantis585: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Just When you think no one can outdo Buhari in the area of incompetence and stupiditty including the drug dealing crook cum APC presidential candidate, he surprises us even more.

Biko I hope the fat Shepopotamus in Aso Rock won’t send for my arrest ooo.

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Mykcool(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Mindlog: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

She's came with very high qualifications including having a law degree and several masters degrees so the op is FOS.

A BRIEF BIOGRAPHY OF HON. STELLA OKOTETE

https://stellaokotete.com/about/

From the link, she has a Diploma in Law from the Rivers State College of Arts and Sciences....that certainly does not make her a lawyer.

From her qualifications listed, she is not skilled for the role she presently occupies.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by HNICEARTH: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wtf! shocked
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by dantewest: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
kidap:
Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As Boss Of Financial Institution, Lawyers Demand Sack

Source: https://naijagg.com/buhari-appoints-hairdresser-as-boss-of-popular-financial-institution-lawyers-demand-sack/

This is not putting round pegs in square holes. This is putting round square inside toto
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by FireUpNow(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
This Buhari and APC's is a big disaster and collosal failure. Very soon he will appoint his vulcanizer as Minister of finance and when that desperate Emilokan lord will be looking forward to hire thugs and agberos with touts as transport minister. I just dey laugh seeing more failures coming and people calling for the error prone fraudulent Thiefunubu as their president. Heavy disaster looms
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Aukeibado(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hassan, is it because she's not your sister (Hausa)? Na today Buhari start am?
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
His side yarinya
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by telleyway: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:
Look at sexism and misogyny at its peak. Am sure there are female lawyers in the midst of the cacophony of clowns calling themselves lawyers, who have been bullied to join in this PhD syndrome.
Someone who ran and managed a successful business outfit that dealt in hairdressing and spa is not experienced enough to head NEXIM.
What does NEXIM stand for: is it not about export and import. Silly children, they think only an economist or financial expert should be appointed to lead financial institutions. Jokers

This is the most stupid comment of the century. Have you read the requirements as stipulated by law?
Who's against her for personal gains or because she's a woman? Don't we have more qualified women for the job?
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by imagrg(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Walahi.
Like a cow leading other cows.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Bluntemperor: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:
Look at sexism and misogyny at its peak. Am sure there are female lawyers in the midst of the cacophony of clowns calling themselves lawyers, who have been bullied to join in this PhD syndrome.
Someone who ran and managed a successful business outfit that dealt in hairdressing and spa is not experienced enough to head NEXIM.
What does NEXIM stand for: is it not about export and import. Silly children, they think only an economist or financial expert should be appointed to lead financial institutions. Jokers

This one talking must be one of those who think NEXIM, Banking, Lawyer and Justice works, na selling of bread and butter matters in a one Shop!
Is she an expert in her field?
Why has this matter dragged on since that even Senate that took that decisions have forgotten about it!
Those Salaries and Allowances collected- are they legal?�
Na wao for my Country Nigeria!
Nonsensical People everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Advocate500: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:
why are some ppl having high blood pressure problems over someone getting a temporary position?
some waste so much time and energy always scabbling over every little political issue to score meaningless points. wink
you are right just as those criticizing the appointment,as much as most of us might not have the strength to be dragging some of this things,let us respect those that do, every opinion needs to be respected this is democracy.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Okpokpo09: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bruhaha was an illiterate with no weac. Just like Tinibi with no past or future. The morons will still support the oppressors
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Eriokanmi: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
How is this news? After he removed our own Kemi Adeosun cos he refused to allow him borrow recklessly, he replaced her with his wife's maid. The current minister had no experience. She used to been a book keeper of Aisha. Nobody should wonder why Nigeria is plunging into an abyss under him. I just pity Emilokan cos buhari had and his co fulanis have destroyed the party called apc beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by joewychampion(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
If you are using the Windows Operating System and you want a cool Video Editing Software, Davinci Resolve studio full version is here. watch the tutorial and Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZAk9Bef1K0TRUT
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Raph82(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Are u all now saying that Buhari is a dunce?
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Mrkindness: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
This same Yoruba men called lawyers will never question Buhari for all the incompetent hands he appointed as ministers because they are northern Muslims.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by AsawanaDgreat: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
We will reclaim our country next year
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Greattha: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is (ab) normal with this regime.
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by ibechris(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
MoneySEASON:
What do you expect from a president that sees black as white and left as right.

Buhari is a disaster not just to Nigeria, but to other African countries grin

But, I tell you, you all will miss Buhari should Tinubu grace that seat.

Vote Peter Obi and enjoy heaven on earth in Nigeria.

I won't talk much as if E get as E be, I go just japa leave una to suffer the consequences of voting in fresh clowns as president grin money no go be my problem Lai lai. angry

U see this country,I will never leave or japa.

If they repeat the mistake of the past again,some people would certainly eat sand. Mark my words.

Nothing can surprise me again in this country. After next year subsidy removal,many people would sell their cars and those that left Nigeria today,will thank God for taking the decision earlier.

A vote for APC is a vote for continuity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by leketon: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
MoneySEASON:

I won't talk much as if E get as E be, I go just japa leave una to suffer the consequences of voting in fresh clowns as president grin money no go be my problem Lai lai. angry

Yes ooo!
Just the way Anambrans are enjoying heaven on earth...
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by nedekid: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Could this be true?
We know appointments have been bad, but I doubt it could be this bad to appoint a hair dresser. undecided
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Realists(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

You mean a salonist should head a financial institution ?.

1 Like

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Expect MC olomo a known tout and kabaka to head the ministry of transportation under Tulumbu....

Nigerians vote wisely to avoid another mistake
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by DisGuy: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aare Oladotun Hassan, the executive director of the group and secretary of the Epe Branch of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA
)

I just love these one man type association like Muric. You'd probably never hear of this guy again unless another petition is being sponsored
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by Deltavariant(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by jaytee01(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Incompetency is just apc symbol... All thier office holders are all incompetent
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by krisigho: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Make i dey watch ,because i fit talk now them go come beat me
Re: Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack by IbadeHQ: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
By 2023 Peter Obi would win the presidential election and save this nation.

This I have seen.

You're not seeing well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps / Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.