Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,849 members, 7,866,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Held Them Together! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Held Them Together! (209 Views)

My Wife and Kids Is Been Held Hostage By My In-laws. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Held Them Together! by AMumAndMore(f): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
✍� December is here again and if I'm not mistaken, your extended family is planning to have a reunion at the village, right?

Well, does your family have any moral and ethical principles traditionally upheld and passed on within a family, such as honesty, truth, and faith?

A family is the bedrock of every society.

A family with values? I'll leave you to imagine the impact they'll have on society.

However, does the concept "family values" Sound alien to you?

Then check this out and discover the importance of it:

https://amumandmore.com/family-values/

What do you think of this mamma?

Are we going to #dettydecember or are we going to stand out?

Does your family already have those in place or are you looking to really put some in place?

We'd love to know.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️ Viv Obinna

#family #values #familyvalues #parenting #motherhood #vivobinna #amumandmoreng

(1) (Reply)

My Appreciation To ...... / What Is Your Favourite Christmas Song? / Punishment For Employing A Child As House Help In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.