Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him (956 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2022
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)yesterday to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13pm, I called again to check if his phone is still off and someone picked and ask me who i am which I explain that I am the sister to the owner of the phone. He ask if I am aware my brother travelled today and I answered yes. I also told him we are from awgu. He said to me "we wan burn am" and ended the call and the phone has been switched off. My brother is not a criminal just that he arrived late because of traffic. Meanwhile they called my mum earlier and ask her everything they asked me and assured my mum they will bring him home.
I don't know why they told me they will burn him and assure my mum they will bring him home.
His phone number is +2348024516101 and it is still off

Lalasticlala please help me put this in front page. He's my father only son. If anything happen to him, I don't think my parent will survive it

His picture is below incase you see him in enugu

Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by Brainard22: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2022
You go chop
Nigerian koboko

Straight from magodo

Oma kikpe moroco

Gidem gidem slow......
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by gaby(m): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2022
What is happening in this country?

Lawlessness and insecurity everywhere you turn to.

Your brother is in my prayers.

I pray no harm comes upon him and that he gets released in one piece.

I refuse to imagine what they would do to a non-Igbo person under the same circumstances.

Scary and worrying stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by fineboynl(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Vigilante cannot talk like that. It looks like Thiefs and kidnappers..

No vigilante will burn any criminal. They are kidnappers. They are saying all that to scarred your brother he was there when they answered the call.
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by ugwumichael(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2022
I hope he is found safe
Have you reported to the police, so they can call the Awgu division
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by aspabay(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
I pray he returns safe
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by kingthreat(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is sad. Any update so far?
Praying for his safety.
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by Keziehenry(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)yesterday to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13pm, I called again to check if his phone is still off and someone picked and ask me who i am which I explain that I am the sister to the owner of the phone. He ask if I am aware my brother travelled today and I answered yes. I also told him we are from awgu. He said to me "we wan burn am" and ended the call and the phone has been switched off. My brother is not a criminal just that he arrived late because of traffic. Meanwhile they called my mum earlier and ask her everything they asked me and assured my mum they will bring him home.
I don't know why they told me they will burn him and assure my mum they will bring him home.

Lalasticlala please help me put this in front page. He's my father only son. If anything happen to him, I don't think my parent will survive it

Any update pls
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by obyikye(f): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Any update
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by DadaHammed: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Hope you finally found him?
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by Pootle: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
when sensitive information like this is put out for the public an update is required so as not to spread flaws information
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
DadaHammed:

Hope you finally found him?
Yes thank you
Re: Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him by gfon(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Yes thank you
so what happened?

(1) (Reply)

My Advise For Youngsters After Secondary School Go And Learn A Skill / Could This Be A Serious Health Issue? Nairalander Please Help / My Late Wife's Twin Sister Breaching The Court Order She Won't Let Me See My Twi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.