Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

"High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa (48850 Views)

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu / Atiku: Nigerians Should Vote For APC-PDP, Suffers Gaffe In Kogi / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Robinmido(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
I taught today is vawulence free day
NwaMamaIwota:
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by sircatherine45(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
EmekaBlue:
He grills vulture meat in mushin olosha. Na my nigga and Chelsea fan but he is poor and Apc he registered for pays him monthly stipends to support his poor life

you mean this guy?

1 Like

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Chriselty: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
U must be like ur mentor, zoo goat
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Tinsim: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=AcuraZDX post=118826396]"High prices is here, is gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa

Wahalagrin

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/Crezia001/status/1598352181413003265?t=Za8XlV77nBY1piXkYSrJFw&s=19[/quot
e]
There is no polling unit on social media.
The calibre of people you see there in that rally are the type of people that vote.
How many people do you think you can convince not to vote for Tinubu.
Most of the people on social media have made up their mind on who to vote.
What percentage of Nigerian youths do you think is interested in reading this your write up?
Who God has blessed no man can curse
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by nnamdi640: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Don't mind them, they all know that Tinubu is not capable, all they want is their personal interest. After voting in wrong leaders, they will start praying to God for better Nigeria.
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Temptee101(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Only mad people still support thieftinubu.

With him as the president, Nigeria will be on autopilot for 8 years.

As bad as Buhari is, he is still 10000000 times better than this thing
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by zeusdgrt(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If Tinubu like let him be deaf and dumb and let spit be dropping from his mouth I will still vote for him.
We already ur place at yabaleft so we don't take u serious anymore.
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Konjiboii: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
I don stop to dey blame tinubu he is only an old man , na the followers na hin dey shock me. Like how retarded can multitude of people be in this country.
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by condralbedez: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
This the man mannabbqgrill and his crews refer to as Thier Messiah.

Someone that cannot make a complete statement without gaffe !

1 Like

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by DenreleDave(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
i will vote him too.

so say anytin
AcuraZDX:

Demented Urchin spotted grin

I really feel for you guys.

Crying from morning till night.

Anyways, your tears too sweet
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Olaolex: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Thortp:
Emilokan.
People clamouring for this man are heartless
Maybe not the Yoruba I speak. I heard someone said Tinubu is an Indian name. Maybe was trying to translate his self invented Indian language
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Plus10(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
How will urchins defend this one? grin grin grin .They are yet to even recover from blubaaa baba blue grin
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Temptee101(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If Tinubu like let him be deaf and dumb and let spit be dropping from his mouth I will still vote for him.

Hahahahaha grin cheesy grin

You can decide to vote a goat, it's your PVC and right. Thank God you have only ONE vote.

Don't think you are too important
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Ashez: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

God bless you richly
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by nnamdi640: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Omo see careless talk. Why not allow such person you described to lead your family first before leading us. History will not be kind to people like you. You would have struggled to make such person the leader of your town union before saying this.

4 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by jamace(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:
"High prices is here, is gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa

Wahalagrin

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/Crezia001/status/1598352181413003265?t=Za8XlV77nBY1piXkYSrJFw&s=19
#OperationRetireThePoliticalJobbers.

#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Olaolex: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
successmatters:
�‍♂

I have been laughing since morning when a guy stopped me at the market and told me that he is looking for GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

I asked him Google Play store how? He said his WhatsApp stopped working and his neighbour told him to go to Google Play store to get a new one.

Anyway as a good Samaritan I told him that Google Play store is no longer in Lagos but they have relocated to Ibadan.

I then put him in a bus going to Ibadan.
He was wearing a vote Tinubu/Shetima 2023 T-Shirt. ������.

Hope I've not done bad?
Another urchin astray again? Bros, you wicked oo

1 Like

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Alpharey: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

That Vulture griller comes to mind. Sometimes I wonder what he gains from his 'darling daddy's that made him to support him blindly
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Alpharey: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Mpama
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by jcross19: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
that's the reason you are urchin!!! Senseless humanoid..

2 Likes

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Igboslayer: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

Werey, na Igbos come love Nigeria… The same people that fought a civil to divide it and still call it Zoo till this day.
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Glead(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
High Ghana must go!
Destroying the young generation with all cause!!!
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by ThatsONYI: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
shocked

Lord, get me to that cóuntry that'll value my talents so I can fulfill my destiny - with my family.

Amen.
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by IranianSea: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Wahalagrin

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/Crezia001/status/1598352181413003265?t=Za8XlV77nBY1piXkYSrJFw&s=19
This was all PETER OBI's fault. We have only two parties in Nigeria APC & PDP. Had it been he stayed back in PDP and get all the support to become their flagbearer, he won't even need to campaign much because automatically, he is the incoming president but since he left, we Yorubas, are not gonna take that risk of voting for him because in that party he is, he can never win, He himself KNEW it and everyone KNEW it. We are not gonna take that risk because he do not want ATIKU, we won't allow the NORTH to do 16 years straight up. A VOTE FOR OBI IS A VOTE FOR ATIKU so that's not gonna happen. I'm voting TINUBU to counter ATIKU not because I support TINUBU.
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Enemyofpeace: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu bringing shame to Yoruba land since 10AD grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Enemyofpeace: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
IranianSea:

This was all PETER OBI's fault. We have only two parties in Nigeria APC & PDP. Had it been he stayed back in PDP and get all the support to become their flagbearer, he won't even need to campaign much because automatically, he is the incoming president but since he left, we Yorubas, are not gonna take that risk of voting for him because in that party he is, he can never win, He himself KNEW it and everyone KNEW it. We are not gonna take that risk because he do not want ATIKU, we won't allow the NORTH to do 16 years straight up. A VOTE FOR OBI IS A VOTE FOR ATIKU so that's not gonna happen. I'm voting TINUBU to counter ATIKU not because I support TINUBU.
if dem sey make people wey get sense to come outside, you too go follow us come out abi?

1 Like

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Sunnyski: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tifnibu shame dey shame Adams Osho.

The man was weak and covered his face in shame.

Don't vote any dilapidated man.

Vote a young and capable leader to avoid another Buhari disaster.
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Amaggedon: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This is why the country should allow purge to be carried out by its citizens , so that things like this should be purged from our society for growth and prosperity sake.

1 Like

Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by IranianSea: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
if dem sey make people wey get sense to come outside, you too go follow us come out abi?
You can't be among them because your parents no get sense, so automatically you won't too. So you can never come out
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by Marcos88(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Wahalagrin

Watch the video below

Nothing special here.. He meant to say the current high prices would be gone.. Stop trying hand to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You should try more @OP.. #BAT2023
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by benqo01(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
This man ehn is very dramatic
Re: "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa by dyera(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Are you sure you are ok?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride / APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.