Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak (34169 Views)

Man Destroys His Chair, Television For Losing A Basketball Game / Man Destroys TV After His Club Failed To Win Match. / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Shadysen: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Harrynight:
grin

Experience with my Chelsea has taught me to control my emotions during my supporting team disappointing display
same experience and still chelsea fan.chelsea fans are crazy most of them.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by deavicky(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
I almost broke mine too after Japan missed what seems to be like their 3rd goal. But thank God e no brake from watin I throw on it. Where guy man for go see 400k buy TV this time.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Softmirror: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
ayubamuhammad35:
He must be a Black Mexican!

HIS PICTURE IS RIGHT THERE IN YOUR FACE. ABI INFERIORITY COMPLEX DON SO BLIND YOUR EYES? grin

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Proud of him grin
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Versal: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Extremist undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by DMCY: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
sundayabuo47:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HlsmcaPKA

A Mexican fan has gone viral after he angrily smashed his television following the country's early elimination from the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

Mexico were unable to go past the group stages of the tournament after a disastrous campaign that saw them finish third in Group C.

The team, under the tutelage of Tata Martino, managed just four points in three of their group-stage fixtures.

Mexico drew against Poland in their World Cup opener before suffering a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Argentina, who topped the pool.

One distraught fan who was unable to control his emotions was captured on camera smashing his television.

https://sportsbrief.com/football/29267-world-cup-2022-angry-mexico-fan-breaks-tv-elimination-tournament/

Just four points you say? I wish our darling country had those four points
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mumu man. As if mexico qualifying for the second round would have any impact in his life.

I command that spirit of foolishness out of you right now. angry

1 Like

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Gkemz: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Him eye go soon clear after worldcup when he will no longer have television to watch subsequent league matches.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Codes151(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Just stop talking Abeg
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by HNICEARTH: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Every human with him own wahala. This is crazy tho
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by cardoctor(m): 1:03am On Dec 02, 2022
This guy is so bitter. I hope he doesn't end up jumping off a cliff.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 02, 2022
national patriotism at its peak.who can do this if it was a Nigerian match grin
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 02, 2022
Sirheny007:
An action he'd definitely regret in two days.
I remember when I was so angry at my mum I refused to eat two meals.. After hunger formatted my oblong head, I had to beg her in the middle of the night..

Why waste money? undecided
He can afford another one.What about me wey I wan smash my android phone when one last game cut my 50k winning bet.My brain reset before I hold back myself
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by FireUpNow(m): 2:04am On Dec 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Something musk make a man angry.

Him no go try am for Naija where minimum wage no fit buy the TV.
Na wetin you know you dey yarn so because in my area, a man broke his tv of this size just because a house fly was perching on the tv screen, he use broom to whip the tv all in the name of trying to kill the fly. Guy shit dey happen
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by tianshie(m): 2:30am On Dec 02, 2022
chinedukenneth9:
Hope the fate that befell Escobar won’t repeat itself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjJiEDNDi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNIqf5MvBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS40SNjw7cs

I wish you a lot of luck in your business, but you ought to work on your narrating voice. It's lackluster and boring.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by bepositive11: 2:48am On Dec 02, 2022
sundayabuo47:

A Mexican fan has gone viral after he angrily smashed his television following the country's early elimination from the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

Mexico were unable to go past the group stages of the tournament after a disastrous campaign that saw them finish third in Group C.

The team, under the tutelage of Tata Martino, managed just four points in three of their group-stage fixtures.

Mexico drew against Poland in their World Cup opener before suffering a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Argentina, who topped the pool.

One distraught fan who was unable to control his emotions was captured on camera smashing his television.

https://sportsbrief.com/football/29267-world-cup-2022-angry-mexico-fan-breaks-tv-elimination-tournament/

Nawa.. even use knife to stab TV? His wife better be careful. This man is capable of stabbing her if she makes him angry.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by mosixb: 2:49am On Dec 02, 2022
fredoooooo:
He will buy another whenever his eyes clear of the small madness....
So far he's destroying himself and not others, no wahala
Buncha stoopwed people, players playing are taking salaries and bonuses, you're destroying you hard earn money ..
You go get sense las las cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

I’m sure he’s Man enough to take responsibilities for his actions so I see no reason why you should be bittered. People think differently and that’s perfectly fine.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by brightleave(m): 3:42am On Dec 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Something musk make a man angry.

Him no go try am for Naija where minimum wage no fit buy the TV.
e no fit even buy five of am sef grin grin grin
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by DjUneek(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Karlifate: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Obsession/addiction to a particular thing can lead to insanity.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by KennethEnyi(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2022
What a stupid guy
So na the footballers go get new tv for u Abi

Football fans have the lowest iq and are the most stupid set of people in the world
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Regie2bless: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2022
sundayabuo47:

D money wey he loss for bet pass the TV value na make am destroy am
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Harrynight(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shadysen:
same experience and still chelsea fan.chelsea fans are crazy most of them.

What would you say about Arsenal and Man United fans who committed suicide cos their team lost?? cry
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

This one is just everywhere looking for rats and cockroaches on any Peter Obi thread grin grin grin

Peter Obi is inconsequential as far as 2023 election is concern, naturally I wouldn't have care about him if his blockhead losers supporters are not insulting my capable and competent candidate
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Shadysen: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Harrynight:

What would you say about Arsenal and Man United fans who committed suicide cos their team lost?? cry
Even know what you are saying is lie, arsenal fans are the most patient fans
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Harrynight(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shadysen:
Even know what you are saying is lie, arsenal fans are the most patient fans

Just open the link below and see if u can count how many Arsenal fans committed suicide

https://www.google.com/search?q=arsenal+fan+committed+suicide&sxsrf=ALiCzsZbczPH0F53smMGprWvn1zlad-IeA%3A1670010384498&source=hp&ei=EFaKY-WCG6KZkdUP58KG-AU&oq=arsenal+fan+committed+sucide&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBABGAAyBAgeEAo6BwgjEOoCECc6DQguEMcBEK8BEOoCECc6BAgjECc6BAguECc6BQguELEDOg4ILhCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQ0QM6BQgAEIAEOggILhCABBCxAzoICAAQgAQQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBCxAxCDAToLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6CwgAEIAEELEDEIsDOggIABCABBCLAzoOCAAQgAQQsQMQgwEQiwM6EQguEIAEELEDEIsDEKgDEJsDOgUILhCABDoGCAAQFhAeOgUIABCGAzoHCCEQoAEQCjoFCCEQoAE6CAghEBYQHhAdOgoIIRAWEB4QDxAdUJMSWN5WYNpraAFwAHgAgAHfBogBo5kBkgEGNS0zLjIzmAEAoAEBsAEPuAEC&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by AfonjaConehead: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Peter Obi is inconsequential as far as 2023 election is concern, naturally I wouldn't have care about him if his blockhead losers supporters are not insulting my capable and competent candidate

You alone know the thrash you are talking about...Obi this Peter that, morning afternoon evening grin
Shameless people grin
Save yourself the headache and bother your arsse about Atiku grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) / Asisat Oshoala Goes Jet Skiing In China (Photos) / Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.