Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak (34167 Views)

Man Destroys His Chair, Television For Losing A Basketball Game / Man Destroys TV After His Club Failed To Win Match. / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by realestate99: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
edaco:
Foolishness. You'd still use your money and procure another TV.

Humans must learn to control their emotions.
Nah!!! Pain must be felt, it is better he transfer the pain on the T.V than on his children. The energy coupled with the pain must be dissipated somewhere, fortunately or unfortunately the TV was the victim.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." —Buddhist Proverb

1 Like

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by blowjohn(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
fredoooooo:
He will buy another whenever his eyes clear of the small madness....
So far he's destroying himself and not others, no wahala
Buncha stoopwed people, players playing are taking salaries and bonuses, you're destroying you hard earn money ..
You go get sense las las cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Mexico messed up nw
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by descarado: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
At least it was his TV not a human being.
When he calm down, he will buy another one cheesy
Volcano cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Harrynight(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

He will regret it when his mind calm down
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by DevilSignature: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
He is a mad man
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Elidrisy20: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thank God nigeri didn't qualify for this world cup, because many will break their tv sets & phones

1 Like

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
He will buy another one
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Goodman247: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Las Las when your eye clear you go.get sense grin
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by 3seriez(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
When he calms down he would go and buy a new one. undecided. The commentary in the video is annoying though.

3 Likes

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Angelfrost(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
I never see the kind vex wey go make average Nigerian troway pot of soup not to talk of smashing LED Tv!

Leave matter... Everywhere soft for that Nigga! grin

1 Like

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Anietieo: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
ayubamuhammad35:
He must be a Black Mexican!
y black nw........
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Legend44(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin if I vex for my mama no chop her food and hunger wire me i go just enter kitchen for mid night go chop wash the plate join make she no suspect then continue the vex the following day grin
Sirheny007:
An action he'd definitely regret in two days.
I remember when I was so angry at my mum I refused to eat two meals.. After hunger formatted my oblong head, I had to beg her in the middle of the night..

Why waste money? undecided
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Truthshscrazy: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
How some people might break their TV when Peter Obi is declared winner in 2023

declared winner of Aguleri township chairman

naive rats
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by OGwales(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Money plenty for em hand
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Idamunairaland: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
This page is fill of advert.... If na pesin now.... Those winch mods go ban and block am....

Idamunairaland ti de....

E ti mo nadin
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Domistar5(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Maybe he lost a bet cheesy

Sirheny007:
I remember when I was so angry at my mum I refused to eat two meals.. After hunger formatted my oblong head, I had to beg her in the middle of the night..

If you reject my Mom food, she will not have rest of mind. She will disturb u until u eat(sweet mom) cool
But as for me, no matter how angry I am, I will still chop. I don't reject.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by AmuRubber(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sirheny007:

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Nosa111(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
He get insurance. Not in Nigeria where you o get insurance, dem go still say make you pay the same amount with the TV. Lol
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
exactly how tinubu the ex drug lord behaves when he was much younger. so irrational
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why is it that most soccer fans always get very angry and start fighting everything and everyone around them when their team loses?

Some would even starve themselves.

I find this really funny.. grin grin grin
sundayabuo47:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HlsmcaPKA

A Mexican fan has gone viral after he angrily smashed his television following the country's early elimination from the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

Mexico were unable to go past the group stages of the tournament after a disastrous campaign that saw them finish third in Group C.

The team, under the tutelage of Tata Martino, managed just four points in three of their group-stage fixtures.

Mexico drew against Poland in their World Cup opener before suffering a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Argentina, who topped the pool.

One distraught fan who was unable to control his emotions was captured on camera smashing his television.

https://sportsbrief.com/football/29267-world-cup-2022-angry-mexico-fan-breaks-tv-elimination-tournament/

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Das1mama: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
That's nothing. Electronics are very ship in that part of the world and he can always go out to pick a brown new one on mortgage

If them say make all boys collect phone way dem buy for girls,Na only 50 girls go dey on nairaland
ship - CHEAP. brown - BRAND.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Enemyofpeace: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Das1mama:
ship - CHEAP. brown - BRAND.
boat of them are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Brownshoe: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
Something musk make a man angry.

Him no go try am for Naija where minimum wage no fit buy the TV.

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Sammy5413(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na my own em go destroy before?
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by AfonjaConehead: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's a very disgusting video,I mean the very irritating narrator ruined the entire video with his irritating narration and I didn't bother to watch till the end...wtf!!!

2 Likes

Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by AfonjaConehead: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

declared winner of Aguleri township chairman

naive rats
This one is just everywhere looking for rats and cockroaches on any Peter Obi thread grin grin grin
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Ashirioluwa: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
Something musk make a man angry.

Him no go try am for Naija where minimum wage no fit buy the TV.

I don't know the price of that TV, but I believe the minimum wage over there might not buy it either. Unless you find a good job somewhere in the country paying more than the minimum wage, the minimum wage in Mexico is nothing. The minimum wage is around US$9 per day, which is equivalent to around US$200 a month if you work five days a week.

I think that people in most of the western world have an edge because they can always purchase items on credit and then make payments on those purchases for up to two years. I'm not sure if Mexicans have access to this luxury in their own nation like Americans and other citizens of developed nations do. The majority of Americans have contracts with their phone service providers for 12 or 24 months because they can't afford to buy their phones outright. They purchase the phone and make payments over a 12- or 24-month period.
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Williams150(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Him go buy another one...
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by coutinho12: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Werey
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by JustPowerApps(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
cheesy grin grin Double loss
Re: Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak by Shadysen: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
ayubamuhammad35:
He must be a Black Mexican!
Are you white?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 / Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans / Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.