Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa (902 Views)

Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why do people leave relationship and there is no level of fact that you truly saw growth in that relationship aside sex

It's important people remove sex in relationship and focus on the bigger picture which is growth

Relationship shouldn't I repeat be base on sex at all

1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
We hardly have this conversation

I have been single for a whole year and it was a deep reflection

They say what do you bring to the table right

But when you go into relationship almost 85% Conversation is sex nothing intellectual no level of growth or team work really bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Kollins11: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
There is nothing like Love... Love doesn't exist. Know this and know peace.

Until we understand that love doesn't exist, Relationships/marriages will continue to break. Let stop deceiving ourselves.

Who Love help? Fvck Love! Fvck relationship! Fvck marriage!

I don't do relationship Just give me your kpekus make I samakwe and let move on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
This timeline isn't for you

You speak nothing but absurdity

You can do better and be a better partner that offering only sex is only stagnancy I see but no growth

Kollins11:

Until we understand that love doesn't exist, Relationships/marriages will continue to break. Let stop deceiving ourselves.

Who Love help? Fvck Love! Fvck relationship! Fvck marriage! Just give me your kpekus make I samakwe and let move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
You leave a relationship and you get extremely exhausted you wonder why you went into it the first place

You didnt see growth at all

This is not to say the exes weren't good but there is no growth

You were the one who pick up yourself to choose growth

And it shouldnt be so

2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Chris2863(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kollins11:

Who Love help? Fvck Love! Fvck relationship! Fvck marriage!

I don't do relationship Just give me your kpekus make I samakwe and let move on.
that’s you have not been experiencing love doesn’t mean that e no dey exist. Everybody must not find love…! For example, you!!
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Kollins11: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You leave a relationship and you get extremely exhausted you wonder why you went into it the first place

And it shouldnt be so
@bolded, it simply because Love doesn't exist. You ladies enjoy listening to lies reason we guys will keep deceiving your gender.

All my Nigerian, Ghana & south Africans girls knows I don't do relationships. I will drill your oil well and move on to the next available kpekus.

Me I no get joy ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Kollins11: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chris2863:
that’s you have not been experiencing love doesn’t mean that e no dey exist. Everybody must not find love…! For example, you!!
Stop Simping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Chris2863(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Stop Simping.
Lmao…! He who cannot find love feels every other guy who’s in a meaningful relationship is a simp. Dude, I have been single by choice single 2017 but get this into your little brain, love exists.

Awon red piller grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Truvelisback(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
We hardly have this conversation

I have been single for a whole year and it was a deep reflection

They say what do you bring to the table right

But when you go into relationship almost 85% Conversation is sex nothing intellectual no level of growth or team work really bad
It's like this because most of u ladies are liabilities, always at the recieving end. Most of u have nothing to offer than what u have in btw ur legs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Obviously the only thing you pick out from is love who is even talking about love am here talking about growth you dey here dey talk love

What is love when there is no growth

How can you love a person and you don't want them to growth

Chris2863:
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2022
The only thing you made us know is that you are the type that only offer sex but no growth

Any woman that date you should expect stagnancy

Truvelisback:
It's like this because most of u ladies are liabilities, always at the recieving end. Most of u have nothing to offer than what u have in btw ur legs.
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2022
When a man want love he is simping

Are you his simps

If he want to find love then let him be

Kollins11:
Stop Simping.
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Give am abeg

Chris2863:
Lmao…! He who cannot find love feels every other guy who’s in a meaningful relationship is a simp. Dude, I have been single by choice single 2017 but get this into your little brain, love exists.

Awon red piller grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2022

And it shouldnt be so

1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Growth is very key in Relationship even before sex

If you love someone you should ensure they are growing in all aspects

But in a relationship where only thing you here is sex am talking to men

Because I won't lie if we are to remove money aside some men don't add value

1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by obinnazy(m): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

And it shouldnt be so

To your genders, relationship is all about money and 'can you take good care of me'?
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Aside money what value can you also add

obinnazy:

To your genders, relationship is all about money and 'can you take good care of me'?
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Chris2863(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Obviously the only thing you pick out from is love who is even talking about love am here talking about growth you dey here dey talk love

What is love when there is no growth

How can you love a person and you don't want them to growth

nah only you know the kind of people you keep around you gee
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Truvelisback(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

The only thing you made us know is that you are the type that only offer sex but no growth

Any woman that date you should expect stagnancy

Lol, how many women out there thinks abt their partners growth? How many women out thinks abt how to support their partners out there even with the little they have or plan with him? Majority of u are just liabilities, selfish and self-centered and has made relationship and marriage a miserable burden for men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Just mention the women you know

Because not all women are liability

Truvelisback:
Lol, how many women out there thinks abt their partners growth? How many women out thinks abt how to support their partners out there even with the little they have or plan with him? Majority of u are just liabilities, selfish and self-centered and has made relationship and marriage a miserable burden for men.
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Truvelisback(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Just mention the women you know

Because not all women are liability

I said majority of u. Only 2% of u ladies aren't that way. And this 2% of ladies are very, very few and very, very rare to find.
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Then find those 2 percent so it's good quality men rare to find as well

It's both gender

Truvelisback:
I said majority of u. Only 2% of u ladies aren't that way. And this 2% of ladies are very, very few and very, very rare to find.
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Truvelisback(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Then find those 2 percent so it's good quality men rare to find as well

It's both gender

Not both gender. Even to find the 2% self na war it's like looking for a Virgin in a maternity home. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2022
It is both gender

Truvelisback:
Not both gender. Even to find the 2% self na war it's like looking for a Virgin in a maternity home. grin
Re: Why Do People Leave Relationship And There Is No Level Of Fact That You Truly Sa by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
From PPA To The Altar - Couple Who Met During Nysc Set To Wed �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4wLo1WHfzA

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Red Flags Of A Narcissist?: 5 Main Habits Of A Narcissist / Back Nacking Romance����� / Be Careful What You Share On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.