Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Aboki Na Aboki But See This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboki Na Aboki But See This. (4612 Views)

What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. / Number Of Supreme Court Justices Drops To 13 As Abdu Aboki Retires / Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by jumper524(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aside lagos and PH how many southern states can March this level of infrastructure?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by jumper524(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
20years back, we couldn't show our faces in terms of infrastructure but today we are having a reverse in case.
Kaduna and kano combined gas bigger igr than the entire south east yet they call us Aboki.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Where's Arrewa and thebosstrevor?

They have abandoned yorubas who nearly committed suicide defending buhari. grin

Abokii get small sense Sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
kollinzgee:
cheesy cheesy
I know say you must somehow rope southeast into your madness,igbo makes Nigeria go round.
Arrewa posted more filtered photos than Tonto Dike. Today, he is watching from the sides as his fellow APC urchins from sad west struggle to defend their baggage.

10 Likes

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by zeuss: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
jumper524:
see mumu. Southeat state has smaller landmass compared to kaduna. Bigger faac allocation compared to kaduna, more individual millionaires compared to kaduna, more educated fellas compared to kaduna but can't compare to standard of development to kaduna. Empty vessel makes the loudest noise. Your erosion ravaged region contributes absolutely nothing to itself despite having a south south president as brother yet you dey call north thief. 20 yes to come we go dey deny una visa to northern Nigeria when una dey call slave. Mumu pikin.
The world Don reject una finish. Atachee by force.
dillusional

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by EngrKemp: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is commendable
Continue at this pace .
No need comparing with other region.
All I want is a developed Nigeria.

Aside ebonyi, all the recent governors in south east are below average soludo inclusive.
Abia is the worst state in governance since 1999

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by julaion: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
jumper524:
Aside lagos and PH how many southern states can March this level of infrastructure?
And yet the north remains the headquarter of poverty in the world hahahahaha grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by PointZerom: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
jumper524:
20years back, we couldn't show our faces in terms of infrastructure but today we are having a reverse in case.
Kaduna and kano combined gas bigger igr than the entire south east yet they call us Aboki.

If your Kaduna and kano face the kind of bombardment south east faced during the 3yrs war, they'll be on their kneels till today.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by PointZerom: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
jumper524:
see mumu. Southeat state has smaller landmass compared to kaduna. Bigger faac allocation compared to kaduna, more individual millionaires compared to kaduna, more educated fellas compared to kaduna but can't compare to standard of development to kaduna. Empty vessel makes the loudest noise. Your erosion ravaged region contributes absolutely nothing to itself despite having a south south president as brother yet you dey call north thief. 20 yes to come we go dey deny una visa to northern Nigeria when una dey call slave. Mumu pikin.

The phone you're using to post this rubbish was made available by the Igbos. All your electronics and autos inclusive.

Aboki, what more do you want me to tell you?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by PointZerom: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
jumper524:

If you show me 10 Northerners in the SOUTH that lives in a rented apartment, and ahop with all their children schooling in the south, pays their utility bills.... I will give you groundnut 10naira.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by adebayo201: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Make una phone me when he reach front page... I wan go sleep.
Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by FahBuLous: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Come to Akwa Ibom state and see good roads and better road networks...

You dey show us rubbish de feel proud...

4 Likes

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by donphilopus: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
zeuss:

All achieved with oil money taken from the SE & SS......Parasitic bragging.

Why do you guys like attaching yourselves to the south south by force? Ondo has more oil than Imo and Abia. So what does the southeast contribute? I don't actually understand.

3 Likes

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by Greenback: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
donphilopus:

Why do you guys like attaching yourselves to the south south by force? Ondo has more oil than Imo and Abia. So what does the southeast contribute? I don't actually understand.

Did I not once see you here claiming to be from Igarra or something like that?
You are from the south and somebody is insulting the south and this is all you have to say?
I'm also Edo and you gotta know that you are a disgrace to the south

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by Greenback: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by Mystic216: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aboki gusau uwarka
Dan shegiya
Ba ka da hankali, ko kadan. Ba ka da shi

You should be ashamed of yourself, An*mal like you. South east waged heavy war from different countries for good three years with a lot of destructions all over Igbo land. North faced none but held power for years, yet your region is still the capital poverty in the world
Shame on people that raised you, they failed in giving you brain.

Go to every Igbo village, their main village and see how mansion is standing in every household, go to north, God forbid what your eyes will see. Even in their cities talking more of their villages
Mud house everywhere

You will always disgrace yourself here by comparing South east to north
Igbos are still better than you and your likes in every ramifications
If your people like they should hold power for centuries, Igbo man will still come to your place, buy land, build house, make you his tenant and still give you quit notice when you misbehave, all in your so called almighty north. Igbo man will still and always oppress you.
An!mal

10 Likes

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by LegendHero(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
zeuss:

Which oil money SE get?

Why do you guys shamefully attach yourselves to SS? Have you forgotten you are majority tribe too?

The North especially Kano/Kaduna are really trying so much tbh. If Delta state with all the billions they get don’t have something like this then I guess oil money is a curse then.

If faraway North can achieve this with the little they get from oil money, then shame on the people that receive bulk of the money and still remain underdeveloped infrastructural wise.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by Almaigaa: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
jumper524:

Do not compare the North with South East. Roads in South East are eyesore. Very irritating. grin

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by Almaigaa: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
zeuss:

South is is barren. They have nothing

1 Like

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by JOemmy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
jumper524:

I thought aboki means my friend? Before you guys even brag u people should allow the south be in control of their God given resources no southerner will respect your achievements when everyone already knows that over 85% of the money used in building those infrastructures in ur north are mostly from the south.

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by JOemmy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Which oil money SE get?

Why do you guys shamefully attach yourselves to SS? Have you forgotten you are majority tribe too?

The North especially Kano/Kaduna are really trying so much tbh. If Delta state with all the billions they get don’t have something like this then I guess oil money is a curse then.

If faraway North can achieve this with the little they get from oil money, then shame on the people that receive bulk of the money and still remain underdeveloped infrastructural wise.

You igbo haters always loves asking this dumb question why the igbos in the south east loves attaching themselves to the south south but don't also question why the fulanis attached themselves to the hausas by calling themselves hausa/fulani. At least everyone knows quite well that there's nothing like south south in geography and the so called south south is even made up of over 40% igbos.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by techWriter1: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2022
I tell think you must somehow rope southeast into your madness,Nigerians s makes Nigeria go round

1 Like

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by etrouble: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2022
jumper524:

No Southerner has time to start unnecessary argument with an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents.

No Southerner will bring himself down to the gutter level of arguing with a street Almajari who feeds from the dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Nonsense
Jargons
Trash

The same desert camel land that they claimed is bigger than Africa, they developed as little space as Asaba and come Here to brag.

Everywhere Boko haram has visited in the North,allah one single tarred road no dey there..

Go round Ebonyi, na only tea and bread with Iron condemn una dey do..and you claim you have infrastructure...hahahahaha

I repeat IDP camps is the North we know, any other north is Southerners investment ontop one yeye name Nigeria

Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:31am On Dec 02, 2022
jumper524:

For who him papa dey sell tea for okpanam road...,bragging no go take you far

3 Likes

Re: Aboki Na Aboki But See This. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:33am On Dec 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Which oil money SE get?

achieve what? You must really think southerners are stupid.

You show us a part of town that doesn't cover 10% of the entire land mass and call that development.

You see slaves ehn....It's written on the forehead.

We can see them now..

TuEh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Emir Of Kebbi Shunned Tinubu During Rally (Pictures) / Lady In Tears After Getting Beat Up In Danfo For Saying Tinubu Will Emerge / Tinubu Seeks Strengthened Cooperation With France To Tackle Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.