Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi (25342 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos / Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Dshocker(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2022
What i find unbelievable is you saying Okupe was driving an Toyota Sienna, but has bought a N130m worth of Range Rover.

It is pure lies, because Okupe was Jonathan's right hand man, until they lost the election in 2015.

So as a former aide to the president, he would have amassed so much billions to buy exotic cars.... So you can't tell me he just got the money in labour party.
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Soulsymbol99: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Why am I not surprised that a South western state is were this is coming from. Tinubu and his tactics will not work this time. OBI na divine project

3 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by higgs: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu &co at work with spurious allegations
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Chuksaluta(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2022
How many candidates has Abayomi and the LP ogun state delivered in his 13 years in the party?
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2022
tinsel:

And you did not see where it is said that Okupe bought 2 range rover cars worth over 6m within the last months and upgraded from his sienna? Mr. Reader.

I don't have candidate for 2023
I want to be NEUTRAL , left to me all politician RN on BOARD are THE SAME, REFURBISHED, RECYCLED ETC. But people now thinking one person is a SAINT.... its outrageous volume of way outta MIND of how ppl think, is he not A NIGERIAN, HUMAN BEING?
He left PDP WITH HIS GANG, INFESTED PARTY wey get TERMINAL disease since #JONATHAN2015 #N50MILLION DIEASE , looting MONEY GULLIBLE YOUTH with BIASED based MIND put together. The only REASON have seen so far is about PEOPLE jus trying to SHAME fellow OPPOSITION.
U body shame, health-wise talk, downgrade educational background and so on.

Well i guess 9ja deserves its leader, they "LEADERS" are jus REFLECTION OF SOUL of "WE" down stream being LED.
U WANT TO SELL YOUR CANDIDATE for 9ja to PURCHASE but his MARKETERS are VERBAL AGGRESSIVE, CHARACTER ASSASINS, TRIBE BIGOTRY and MOSTLY what BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER is "BIAS" ....

Now that CAREFULLY READER extracted what favored are BIASED MIND #2015JONATHAN50MILLI but never saw recent update of RR purchased at N65M x 2 = N130m.

Can N50M in the 2015 buy N130M RR? Was the MONEY in DOLLARS $ then n DOYIN JUS CHANGED IT?

I won't be SURPRISED that OBI will be NULLIFIED as the CANDIDATE soon, cos THERE IS AN ISSUE on that but was slid under carpet early STAGE, GRIEVED PARTY MEMBER LIKE THIS WILL REVISIT this ISSUE and once e dey COURT, HE OBI will be PENDING. #NO ONE KNOWS WHEN PENDULUM BULB will be STOPPED.

Pclemenza:

Why are you scared to mention his name, says so much of your human character.
U editing my POST says ALL about YOU.
I know where you belong, I don't have that TIME, after this LIFE, WE GO ALL KNOW ALL TRUTH.
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2022
PointZerom:

Tinubu is a certified drug lord.

Tell Thifnubu to use this picture next time instead of stealing Donald Duke's picture.

What does "Tinubu is a certified drug lord" has to do with the revelation of an insider of Labour Party that the party is founded on corruption and a big reason to mind our votes so as not to jump from frying pan to fire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Gboliwe: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2022
This Abambi man has been in Labour Party for as long as we know and while there, he had no relevance. Nobody knew him. He couldn't rise beyond his mediocrity.

Suddenly, there's light and instead of taking up the shine, he wants to bring the whole party to its knees.

These are the moles in LP. These are the ones that nicodemosly collect from the babablubulaba crooner at night, selling their party and by day become saints.

This ends immediately!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Ewedegubbler: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2022
Theres serious corruption going on in labour party in 2022 because Okupe chop una money in 2015. WTF

This lunatic man needs his head examined.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Tinubuagbado: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2022
Yoruba's can easily be bought and sold.

Avoid getting them close to whatever project you have.

When I launched my program 7 years ago, a Yoruba that I brought in latter claimed ownership of my program oo.

When he couldn't succeed, he then decided to destroy it.

That's what that useless good for nothing fool is doing to Peter Obi.

Why should an irresponsible bigot called Arabambi be a labour executive? He should be weeded out quietly so he can Opel work for Tinubu who has bankrolled him to do the dirty job.

Shameless people.

See as his brothers are celebrating the criminal entity.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by thedio(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2022
nazicartel:
Not to sound tribalistic. Do you now see why LP filled some positions with people not from the states ?. They know some of these will play out
U meant Obi and LP r Buhari pro max...appointments and other engagements would come from a particular state and region to avoid drama like this.
Fact: if u can't win ppl loyalty regard less of their ethnicity and religious believe, u r not fit to rule a nation like Nigeria.
Obi should go and queue behind Fashola,Fayemi,El-rufai,Oshiomole,kalu.... learn the game of politics under the tutelage of Asiwaju and come back to run for presidency.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by NavyBoiJabari(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2022
If you are wise and look at this Man closely you will see a Man that has been paid to cause confusion,look at his beard style,OBI will win,this are just moles and Nigerians are wiser
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by leketon: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Evergreen12345:

But not DRUG dealers with identity thief

Stay on track. Comment on issues.

Thisday is owned by Tinubu

Thisday is owned by Arise TV please do your findings before you comment in public.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by donproject2(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Mrkindness:
I know some Yorubas will allow themselves to be used by APC and PDP to work against Obi. It's in their blood.

You should be at peace after saying this

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by GeneralPula: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

When I launched my program 7 years ago, a Yoruba that I brought in latter claimed ownership of my program oo.

Why should an irresponsible bigot called Arabambi be a labour executive? He should be weeded out quietly so he can Opel work for Tinubu who has bankrolled him to do the dirty job.

Shameless people.

What is your program?

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by aspabay(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2022
dumahi:
OK. This is still an ALLEGATION. No CONVICTION yet.

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Ohso you know there is a difference between allegation and conviction, yet some people run around calling for BAT's head over mere allegations.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Johel(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2022
tinsel:
National publicity secretary, PCC trade blame

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/12/01/2023-allegations-of-corruption-rock-labour-party/

If Nigeria burns...we all die in it expect the rich who got money to fly out.

People are really senseless.
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2022
They've not won election, they've started practicing stealing of campaign funds, if they eventually get to power, what will be their priorities.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Igbek76: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Thisday, Nation all nah Tinubu paid Newspaper. .... Obidient we move. Peter Obi 2023

Ode! Mumu. How many time will they knack u before u wise up?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Untube: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2022
dumahi:
OK. This is still an ALLEGATION. No CONVICTION yet.

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

We can see Tinubu hand work here. That man will give anybody any amount to scatter PDP or LP party.. drug lords are always evil and despirate ...
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by obstead200(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2022
seguntijan:
It is amazing to believe that some youths did not see the scam in the sudden emergence of Peter Obi. Just a few months ago Peter Obi was in PDP that enthroned one of the worst period of corruption and profligacy in our country; FOR THE RECORDS PETER OBI DID NOT LEAVE PDO OUT PF PRINCIPLES, YE LEFT OUT OF FRUSTRATION WHEN HE WAS MUZZLED OUT. That is why he has been likened to a mentally challenged person who is just moved to a new facility and promptly declared to be fit without rehabilitation. That is an insult to millions of Nigerians; also Peter Obi believes in subsidy removal whereas Labour Party opposes subsidy removal in its entirety, yet they tell Nigerians they are working together. That is an insult to millions of Nigerians.

Even religiously, he has been moving from one church to another as if he's only going to be christians president, his campaign is based on insults, sentiments, propaganda and cyber bullying.

Even if he wins which I actually don't see Sha, Nigeria will witness she raised to the power of thousands.

because of pple like u, I can only shout na wa ooo
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by nisai: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2022
madridguy:
Nice one from Doyin Okupe, baba don cash out big time grin
grin grin
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by nisai: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Mrkindness:
I know some Yorubas will allow themselves to be used by APC and PDP to work against Obi. It's in their blood.
You are even crying in politics? Ha!
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Joe4real1988(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2022
jaxxy:
These ones that have no pedigree are fighting for political relevance with people who came to help their party? Mumu
That's an irony bro undecided
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Oziens: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2022
2023 Election in Nigeria is The Fight For The Soul Of Nigeria Between Light & Darkness. However, The Light Would Always Prevail. Watershed of New Nigeria By Gid Grace
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by ogub(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2022
This Arabambi of a guy is full of confusion
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by nisai: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Shameless people.

For the action of one man in a party, you are blaming Yoruba. No wonder you all are at the beck and call of Kanu, the one that thinks for you all.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Oziens: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2022
2023 Election in Nigeria is The Fight For The Soul Of Nigeria Between Light & Darkness. However, The Light Would Always Prevail. Watershed of New Nigeria By God Grace
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Pclemenza: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2022
julaion:
Define wetin be manifesto
Mention me when he replies you grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Bigleaf1006: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2022
tinsel:

Thisday is anti Tinubu.

Don't mind obidients,any media that says anything about their lord and savior obi is paid by Tinubu.......who doesn't know thisday belongs to nduka obaigbena who is a staunch PDP man.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Bigleaf1006: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2022
nazicartel:
Not to sound tribalistic. Do you now see why LP filled some positions with people not from the states ?. They know some of these will play out

That is not politically wise if you know, not using indigenous people from each state is a strategy to fail trust me.....what he could have done is have his own independent campaign group headed by people from his trusted circle separate from that of his party.
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Pclemenza: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

I don't have candidate for 2023
I want to be NEUTRAL , left to me all politician RN on BOARD are THE SAME, REFURBISHED, RECYCLED ETC. But people now thinking PETER OBI is a SAINT.... its outrageous volume of way outta MIND of how ppl think, is he not A NIGERIAN, HUMAN BEING?
He left PDP WITH HIS GANG, INFESTED PARTY wey get TERMINAL disease since #JONATHAN2015 #N50MILLION DIEASE , looting MONEY GULLIBLE YOUTH with BIASED based MIND put together. The only REASON have seen so far is about PEOPLE jus trying to SHAME fellow OPPOSITION.
U body shame, health-wise talk, downgrade educational background and so on.

Well i guess 9ja deserves its leader, they "LEADERS" are jus REFLECTION OF SOUL of "WE" down stream being LED.
U WANT TO SELL YOUR CANDIDATE for 9ja to PURCHASE but his MARKETERS are VERBAL AGGRESSIVE, CHARACTER ASSASINS, TRIBE BIGOTRY and MOSTLY what BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER is "BIAS" ....

Now that CAREFULLY READER extracted what favored are BIASED MIND #2015JONATHAN50MILLI but never saw recent update of RR purchased at N65M x 2 = N130m.

Can N50M in the 2015 buy N130M RR? Was the MONEY in DOLLARS $ then n DOYIN JUS CHANGED IT?

I won't be SURPRISED that OBI will be NULLIFIED as the CANDIDATE soon, cos THERE IS AN ISSUE on that but was slid under carpet early STAGE, GRIEVED PARTY MEMBER LIKE THIS WILL REVISIT this ISSUE and once e dey COURT, HE OBI will be PENDING. #NO ONE KNOWS WHEN PENDULUM BULB will be STOPPED.
Why are you scared to mention his name, says so much of your human character.
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by seguntijan(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2022
obstead200:
because of pple like u, I conclude that Nigeria has no hope.

I am sorry for this country

Lolzzz, it marvel me how you conclude that Peter Obi is the messiah, what has been his precedence? Who has he mentored? What has he influence positively in his region? What is his legacy in the state he govern for 8 years that we can point out to? If not for tribalism and religion sentiment, you will see through that he doesn't have the capacity based on his records

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka / Vehicle Carrying Election Materials Breaks Down In Enugu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.