Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties (54433 Views)

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 / Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Japan Vs Spain FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (2 - 1) On 1st December 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Chinoval: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
This is the first time an African country will get to semi-final.

God I'm so happy for Morroco, my heart just dey best fast like say na Nigeria dey play.
quarter final not semi

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by sonofElElyon: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kingcalls:

Officially... yes, but mentally, they are playing for Arab nations and they are playing in an Arab nation

Who cares about mentally?? As far as fifa is concerned they represent Africa.. and all their competitive matches are played under CAF

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by membranus: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
baralatie:
God has answered our prayers o

Congratulations to Morocco

Thank you Lord. I was praying for Morocco to win as if they were Nigerian team, and God did not shame Africa.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by CeeJeckydivah: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
motionarena:
Mumu Spain coach go carry small children go World Cup
Score all their goals for 1st Match

I jusy dey look spain line up i dey say wetin be this? Even with their xavi Iniesta ramos pique and co life hard for them...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Doyou2019: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Benwallt:
Na happiness cause am
grin grin
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Bintdawood(f): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lemme see you dey buga o grin grin
Thank God ooo
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by toprealman: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
djon78:

Every country have there golden generation

Example Belgium present generation of footballers are called there golden generation but still they have won nothing

Spain's golden generation won Euro 2008 and 2010 world cup

Dutch first golden generation was the of Johan Cruyff of the 1970s yet they won nothing

Johan Cruyff was the footballer that invented the tiktak Barca played especially from pep guardiola era

Dutch's second golden generation consisting of players like Marco van basten, Rudd gulit, clivert, Clarence seedorf, Edgar David's, Dennis bergkamp all but won nothing

A golden generation mayvwin or not win trophies. But they are known like that

Nigeria have never had an era of quality knowfootballers like those squads and there fear are still unmatched.
For Belgium, Lukaku and Hazard are their key players. Unfortunately they committed career suicide and look at the effect on their outing.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by sonofElElyon: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Heterodox:
bad belle

Which luck?

So Morocco too wouldn't have scored?

Lol.... hater

Check my earlier posts to see that I supported Morocco.. you need good fortune in all things.
Without a doubt Spain looked more likely to score.. though Morocco had a fantastic defence

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by IslamIsIdiotic: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dutch 2nd Golden Generation won the 1988 Euros

djon78:

Example Belgium present generation of footballers are called there golden generation but still they have won nothing

Dutch first golden generation was the of Johan Cruyff of the 1970s yet they won nothing

Johan Cruyff was the footballer that invented the tiktak Barca played especially from pep guardiola era

Dutch's second golden generation consisting of players like Marco van basten, Rudd gulit, clivert, Clarence seedorf, Edgar David's, Dennis bergkamp all but won nothing

Nigeria have never had an era of quality footballers like those squads and there fear are still unmatched.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by God2man2again(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
God2man2again:
Having played a goalless draw with Croatia, I saw a well balance team because Croatia is a very strong team.

Any team that will defeat Morocco in this tournament will have to go extra mile.

I posted this last week or so.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by webizone(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kingcalls:

Has Brazil winning the world cup made other South American teams better??

Only Brazil and Argentina have played final in decades...

And the rivalry to get one over the other makes them better. Besides, the smaller teams in South America command respect at least to some degree when other teams play against them because of Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by chigator2: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

These innovations you talking about, tell me the religious book it was gotten....
I may pardon your stupidity.....

You must be silly, please which enlightened mind ever read the quran and invented a technology that gave life to any gadget, appliance or whatever in the room you are staying now.

Is it the electricity or the television or the AC or the smartphone, which was was motivated by your holy scriptures. Most if not all were pioneered by western christians and atheists, kaffirs in the terms of your prophet.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Ddokie: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
djon78:

Nigeria have never had an era of quality footballers like those squads and there fear are still unmatched.

Spain had a golden generation before the world cup winning one and they didn't achieve anything aswell.

I am talking about the 98 squad that had Raul Gonzalez, Luis Enrique (the current coach), Morientes, Ivan Campo, Hiero, and Goalkeeper Zubi zaretta.

That team was projected to win the world cup in 98, but they left in the first round. No thanks to the humiliating defeat handed them by our very own super eagles in the first match of the game, as well as our own humiliating loss to Paraguay on match day 3.

Golden generations don't always win trophies, but that doesn't take away the fact that they are good.

There is an element of luck in winning competitions.

Geofavor take note.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Jamodeen95(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
So happy ryt now.. congratulations Morocco, Congratulations Africa
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by CeeJeckydivah: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
iLegendd:
When a team loses, people always call them weak.

Didn't you watch the match? If spain had a solid play maker or midfield they'll easily convert those chances. Even Morrocco lost some vital opportunity but their defending is solid
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by ZUBY77(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Up Africa

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by EvangDrGeo: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Doyou2019:

Ovulation bii ti bawo; D

Crazy people dey dis NL sha.

Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Mujtahida: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
djon78:

Common mistake but yours was too consistent to be ignored. It's their not there.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by AquaPetals(f): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
observanc1:
we will defeat Portugal in the QF
I don't understand you guys. Has Portugal already qualified for the QF?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Enemyofpeace: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omo see ovulation flowing everywhere all over Africa for Morocco. Congratulations boys for making Africa proud.

Dominique please release all the prisoners inside nairaland prison and let them go home to celebrate this victory.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by CeeJeckydivah: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kingcalls:

Portugal will not underestimate them like others did

Except if cr7 does something mental. It won't be an easy match
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Lekan239(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheCongo2:

But many on this forum was expecting Span to trush Morocco
yes bcus morocco are the underdog in the match. But fortunately underdogs sometimes won
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by omoyeni37: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
De Gea go just dey happy wherever him dey now

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by chigator2: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

These innovations you talking about, tell me the religious book it was gotten....
I may pardon your stupidity.....

Mention a name from your religious circle or a verse from your scriptures that spurred a notable invention.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Heterodox(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Check my earlier posts to see that I supported Morocco.. you need good fortune in all things
Bro, they're hardworking tonight.

Any comment taking away from their hardwork is unwelcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Enemyofpeace: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Insha Allah Ronaldo is going back home today

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Kingcalls: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
webizone:

And the rivalry to get one over the other makes them better. Besides, the smaller teams in South America command respect at least to some degree when other teams play against them because of Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay.

Uruguay that have only seen semi final once since 1950... due to suarez , 12 yrs ago...since then , they haven't passed quarters...the other 2 times na group stage
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by CeeJeckydivah: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
AquaPetals:
I don't understand you guys. Has Portugal already qualified for the QF?

They'll definitely qualify. There's no way Portugal will screw this up
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by SK1SOLA: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
I knew mororco will win this match, my instincts tells me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by membranus: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheCongo2:

But many on this forum was expecting Span to trush Morocco

Not me.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by BritishAirways: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
djon78:

Naa u be true Elder

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigeria Footballer Ahmed Musa Joins Endsarsnow / Nigeria Vs Zambia: #TheAtikuChallenge Trending On Twitter / The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.