Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties (54288 Views)

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 / Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Japan Vs Spain FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (2 - 1) On 1st December 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by fergieboy: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
motionarena:

The Coach took a brave decision to follow his head and not heart.

He cannot Jeopardize the competition to please Ronaldo, who is kind of a liability now
Chai
Match no go sweet be that

People wanted to watch Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by seunny4lif(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tradepunter2:

YEAH I FORGOT GHANA IN THE 2010
The Ghana match pained me more than Yakubu missed against South Korea embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by FlawlessKarl: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wkaay:
Morocco is '"Europe"' very close to Spain
shocked
Spain is "Africa" very close to Morocco, if that's how you want us to see it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by fattprince(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lifeless2018:
In order for my peace of mind, after wining 115k yesterday, I refused to play any game today and might likely not play any game again until after the world cup
Bro abeg epp with #500. Please
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by webizone(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
SK1SOLA:
I knew mororco will win this match, my instincts tells me.
No be just instincts, oga. Na hardwork! Every nations cup, dem be threat. CAF champions league nko? Dem don turn am to national league things. Are you aware that Raja Casablanca of this same Morocco is the most recent non-European and non-South American team in the Final of the FIFA club world cup? Forget that thing. He who work must chop. See our mates nah. Na to dey do balabulu bulaba we dey do naw. Almost like slowpoke country!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by joshmee4real(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
To me, this Moroccan Goal keeper saved all three of Spain's Penalty
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by HumbleOptimist(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Noted

4 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Belteshazzar1: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Benwallt:
The ovulation is very high across Africa

Ovulation is high indeed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by LordBabs(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Badgers14:
Congratulations Morocco....

I do pray and hope Swiss discharge Portugal later in the day

And for Croatia to crush Brazil and Netherlands beat Argentina, then for me mission accomplished!!!

I wanted Spain, Brazil, Argentina and Portugal to be eliminated from this contest.

1 down, 3 more to go!!

I am cheering for the underdogs.... I hope Morocco do win it all cool
Goodnews. Another is joining tonight.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by yinkeys(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
motionarena:

The Coach took a brave decision to follow his head and not heart.

He cannot Jeopardize the competition to please Ronaldo, who is kind of a liability now
Mark my words
Ronaldo would fight hard to be in the USA 2026 World Cup at 41.
He’d want to be amongst the oldest players in the World Cup
He’d then retire after that tournament
Selfish guy grin
grin
Seems Canada had a 39 year old in their squad

4 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by CeeJeckydivah: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
byrron:
The Spanish team couldn't score the moroccan goal keeper all through 90mins, still couldn't even with an extra 30mins time and couldn't score him even at a close range during the PK shootout.

Infact, the Moroccan goal keeper has conquered the entire Spain as a country.

The Moroccan team is the only African team that went to the world cup with an objective to win it and not like the other ones that went as participants.

if the SE of Nigeria made it to the world cup, they would have been there not even as participants but as a group of unserious characters that are their to take selfies of themselves in their hotel rooms and doing the buga challenge and posting it on their Instagram pages while completely forgetting the purpose of going to the world cup.

Just look at the level of hunger, determination and level of discipline and commitment of the Moroccan team, these qualities are alien to the Nigerian national team and by extension most Nigerians at large.

Congratulations to the Moroccan team and I'm super proud of them.

grin grin I don't take anything that has Nigeria name attached to it serious.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by CeeJeckydivah: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
FlawlessKarl:

shocked

Spain is "Africa" very close to Morocco, if that's how you want us to see it.

No be Morrocco share border with egypt abi na another earth i dey? Abi Egypt has joined EU?
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
fergieboy:

They are playing for Africans

As long as they partake in Afcon and World Cup qualifiers with their fellow Africans

That's a Ronaldo fanboy ready to sell his soul just to see his idol lift the world cup!

He must be seriously fasting and praying for Ronaldo not to leave the tournament without registering one goal from open play! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Pinterest: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
iLegendd:
When a team loses, people always call them weak.

Lmao grin

Na France dem go call weak next.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by dont8(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
djon78:

Every country have there golden generation

Example Belgium present generation of footballers are called there golden generation but still they have won nothing

Spain's golden generation won Euro 2008 and 2010 world cup

Dutch first golden generation was the of Johan Cruyff of the 1970s yet they won nothing

Johan Cruyff was the footballer that invented the tiktak Barca played especially from pep guardiola era

Dutch's second golden generation consisting of players like Marco van basten, Rudd gulit, clivert, Clarence seedorf, Edgar David's, Dennis bergkamp all but won nothing

A golden generation mayvwin or not win trophies. But they are known like that

Nigeria have never had an era of quality footballers like those squads and there fear are still unmatched.
What of '94 Eagles, I think that was our golden era, no thanks to Sani Abacha though
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Pinterest: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Starz825:
Check out my prediction on Saturday B4 R16

Quarter final
Netherlands vs Argentina
Brazil vs Croatia
England vs France
Portugal vs Morocco

Semi final

Netherlands vs Croatia
Portugal vs France

Final

France vs Croatia....... or Portugal vs Croatia

Last WC finalists.
Again grin.

You shock say I commot Brazil and Argentina...
Dem go jaa

No be today Netherlands dey beat Argentina

And for Brazil...him journey dey always stop for quarter final no matter how highly rated....he only had a chance in the semis at the 2014 WC cos of say na house he dey

Provide all the Argentina vs Netherlands head to head records, especially the recent ones.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by joliecouer: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

These innovations you talking about, tell me the religious book it was gotten....
I may pardon your stupidity.....

You mean the book that can't correctly talk about how reproduction works
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by teeshet: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kingcalls:
Spain dodge Croatia go loose to Morocco... for those that think Morocco is playing for Africa, dey are deluded ...Morocco is playing for the Arab nations.

Portugal to the semis...Hurray
you are very stupid. Moroccans are africans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by karzyharsky(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
sureteeboy:

De Gea and PK in the same sentence.
Someone who has saved only 13 out of the 71 penalties he has saved in his career.
Even the guy who started for Spain today saved a penalty as well. The goalkeeper isn't the reason why Spain couldn't score their penalties.

What of kepa of Chelsea
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by sonofElElyon: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Laugh wan destroy me....
English na ur mate....grin grin

It was probably predictive text that did him in.. he meant to type ovation
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by mrkings84(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
How do u tell someone that game ended on no goal goal after going on 5 penalties shootout
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by CeeJeckydivah: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hotay:
CLICK OR TAP HERE TO GET STARTED

grin grin se na today you just dey hear about this one? You just start this fx thing be that o.
This has been around for over 5 years now.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by karzyharsky(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spain no even train for penalty they thought they can kill Morocco in FT

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by teeshet: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Naijagoodman:
Morocco has given me very strong erection
when last you fùck
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by sixtuso(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Kingcalls post=118954528]Spain dodge Croatia go loose to Morocco... for those that think Morocco is playing for Africa, dey are deluded ...Morocco is playing for the Arab nations.

Portugal to the semis...Hurray / Exactly, the media is even projecting it. The first Arab nation to get that far. For me I would like to expel those North Africans to their brother in everything.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Ovulation is high indeed grin grin grin
give am belle

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Nvestor02: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
chigator2:

You must be silly, please which enlightened mind ever read the quran and invented a technology that gave life to any gadget, appliance or whatever in the room you are staying now.

Is it the electricity or the television or the AC or the smartphone, which was was motivated by your holy scriptures. Most if not all were pioneered by western christians and atheists, kaffirs in the terms of your prophet.

Must you join everything up with religion, you are so dump guy
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by sharpwriter(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tradepunter2:
AT LEAST FOR ONCE AFRICA GET ONE TEAM FOR QUATER FINALS
At least for once?
Cameroon 1990
Senegal 2002
Ghana 2010
They all reached quarter finals, you should have said semi finals.

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Geofavor(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ddokie:

Spain had a golden generation before the world cup winning one and they didn't achieve anything aswell.

I am talking about the 98 squad that had Raul Gonzalez, Luis Enrique (the current coach), Morientes, Ivan Campo, Hiero, and Goalkeeper Zubi zaretta.

That team was projected to win the world cup in 98, but they left in the first round. No thanks to the humiliating defeat handed them by our very own super eagles in the first match of the game, as well as our own humiliating loss to Paraguay on match day 3.

Golden generations don't always win trophies, but that doesn't take away the fact that they are good.

There is an element of luck in winning competitions.

Geofavor take note.
Great footballing nations are CONSISTENT in world football.

Golden Generation simply means the country's best set of players in history. I'm not arguing that.
They are the country's golden Generation doesn't mean they are GREAT as a team.
A team that gets knocked out of the world cup in the round of sixteen cannot be considered as great.

Take note.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by mrkings84(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
yinkeys:

Mark my words
Ronaldo would fight hard to be in the USA 2026 World Cup at 41.
He’d want to be amongst the oldest players in the World Cup
He’d then retire after that tournament
Selfish guy grin
grin
Seems Canada had a 39 year old in the squad

But you are supporting Tinubu at 87 yet Ronaldo is too old to play at 41.....

What are we gonna call that now

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by teeshet: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
This is the first time an African country will get to semi-final.

God I'm so happy for Morroco, my heart just dey best fast like say na Nigeria dey play.
you are daft. Morocco is in the quarter

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev / Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.