Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. (4446 Views)

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Mention The Cooking Secrets That You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
I hate to re-warm food and I DON’T put pots and pans in my freezer.

I portion little amounts so I can control waste and avoid contamination with opening and closing the refrigerator.✅

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
No, I did not forget my seafood Okra. kiss
The easiest and least messy of the lot.✅

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by Gloriagee(f): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Love the meals prep
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Stew is packed!✅

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Vegetable Stew don CAST!✅

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nothing dey waste o. . .
I use rice to clean my stew and vegetable stew pots to make emergency “jollof”! kiss

My grand mama train me wella! cool

3 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
The soups! cool

Egusi and Ogbonor.✅

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Finally in bed! Good Lord!
At least, no heave cooking for 1 month!🎉🎉🎉

I cleaned.my Egusi and Ogbonor pots with a lil’ eba.

I can go “ghetto” sometimes. cool

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:09am On Feb 04, 2023
All tucked away. . , . No “NEPA” or epileptic power supply palava!👍

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by descarado: 5:50am On Feb 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Meanwhile. . . .

Stew, Vegetable Stew, Egusi and Ogbonor blends are chilling and waiting to receive the meats, fish and snails!😋

Yes oooooo. . . . I LOVE DAWADAWA and OGIRI!🫡🫡🫡🫡🎉🎉🎉
Kanwulia, did you buy the ogiri and dawadawa online?
Link please.
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by descarado: 5:51am On Feb 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The soups! cool

Egusi and Ogbonor.✅
👍👍👍👍
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2023
descarado:

Kanwulia, did you buy the ogiri and dawadawa online?
Link please.

I bought the OGIRI OKPEI from Nigeria.
You can order OGIRI OKPEI from Amazon or Walmart.✅

But the other one (Fermented Sesame seed, NINA brand) I bought from a Nigerian store near my house. Also found online.✅

https://theafricanmarket.com/products/ogiri-processed-sesame-seed

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by descarado: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I bought the OGIRI OKPEI from Nigeria.
You can order OGIRI OKPEI from Amazon or Walmart.✅

But the other one (Fermented Sesame seed, NINA brand I bought from a Nigerian store near my house. Also found online.✅

https://theafricanmarket.com/products/ogiri-processed-sesame-seed
Thanks darling. I appreciate a lot💋
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Another day off . .
On the menu. . .

Shrimp/turkey gizzard coconut rice with fried fish and scallops.😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Side vegetable of bacon/green beans.😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Delisssssssh!😍😍😍

3 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Coming up. . , .

Cooking Eggplant-Cabbage sauce with yam and plantain.👍👍👍

4 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sautéed Eggplant sauce loading.😋

Egg plant nor the respect pesin or climate o. grin

Prepare within 2 days or cut up and freeze unused portions ASAP, or you will lose all to oxidation.✅

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Must always have jollof rice and chicken nuggets with puff puff for snacks.✅

“Some people” are out of school for winter break over here. Must make sure I always have food at home. Off to work in 5 hours. Time for a nap. The house is soooooo quiet. Even the dog is happy.❤️

Say hello to NL darling Holly Belle.😍
My security agent (Bulldog/Boxer Mixed Breed).
So gentle and wimpy! Does not even know how to bite. . . . Unless you are the ENEMY!🤪

Sorry, she is not allowed to eat TABLE FOOD. Dog food and treats only. Bones ok. Never been sick since we got her 2 years ago.✅

3 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Another BANGER! Went to Farmer’s Market yesterday.😍

All meats/poultry/ fish cleaned and ready t be prepped.

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
While the meat is cooking for about 46 mins, I will chill with some puff puff and Malt drink as I watch a pretty and clean view of my backyard from my bedroom window.😍😍😍

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yam and plantain prep.

Must always have yam and plantain at home o.👍👍👍

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
My eggplant casserole sauce is ready.✅

Already in the fridge.

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Spinach/turkey gizzard/egg sauce.😎

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dinner is ready and off I go to work.😍

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
My baby of the family has International Students’ Day today and had decided to make wheat meat pie.

I assisted of course.

So proud of us.😍😍😍

4 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Since I have some left over filling from yesterday, I will make some more meat pies for the house with white flour this time.✅

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
To fridge for 30 mins while I chop breakfast.😎

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
My filling is ready.🌹

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by descarado: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Dinner is ready and off I go to work.😍
Kanwulia babe, seems like you work night shifts.
How did you cope in the beginning.
I'm six months into night and my system is completely messed up.
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by descarado: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
My baby of the family has International Students’ Day today and had decided to make wheat meat pie.

I assisted of course.

So proud of us.😍😍😍
Naija meat pie always win anywhere kiss
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Finally.
Round 1 almost done.🎉🎉🎉
Round 2 in the oven.

Time for a nap.
Off to work in 6 hours.😍

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cook Egusi Soup (the Caking Method) / Abeg Na Plantain Be This (pic) / Avoid Dominoes In Bodija, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.