Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. (4442 Views)

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Mention The Cooking Secrets That You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
First batch ready!👍

3 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
descarado:

Kanwulia babe, seems like you work night shifts.
How did you cope in the beginning.
I'm six months into night and my system is completely messed up.

Oh yes o.
With family life. . .night shift is the best.
I was messed up, got fired 3 times for sleeping. But work is very easy to get, so no wahala.
Na sleep I sleep, I nor kill patient. grin
Now, I can't sleep at night and can only work nights.

You have to make sure you sleep well during the day for at least 6 hours.
I only work 3 nights a week. . . Thank God.
The first night like tonight is gonna be rough, so I make sure I try to sleep for 30-60 minutes during my break.

When you get used to it, especially with young children and teenage children, you will do just fine.

Now, I can't work in the day time.
When I get back tomorrow morning, I will take 1 tylenol PM to give me 6-7hours of good sleep and I am good to go for the next 2 days.
I try to do all 3 nights in a row, so I have 4 days to recover. I mostly work Thursday, Friday and Saturdays, unless I have an event to attend.

4 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by descarado: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes o.
With family life. . .night shift is the best.
I was messed up, got fired 3 times for sleeping. But work is very easy to get, so no wahala.
Na sleep I sleep, I nor kill patient. grin
Now, I can't sleep at night and can only work nights.

You have to make sure you sleep well during the day for at least 6 hours.
I only work 3 nights a week. . . Thank God.
The first night like tonight is gonna be rough, so I make sure I try to sleep for 30-60 minutes during my break.

When you get used to it, especially with young children and teenage children, you will do just fine.

Now, I can't work in the day time.
When I get back tomorrow morning, I will take 1 tylenol PM to give me 6-7hours of good sleep and I am good to go for the next 2 days.
I try to do all 3 nights in a row, so I have 4 days to recover. I mostly work Thursday, Friday and Saturdays, unless I have an event to attend.
You are too funny. I just bursted out laughing at the first few sentences cheesy
Chei, kanwulia, this your mouth eeh cheesy
Thanks for the encouraging words.
It really mean a lot to me.
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
descarado:

You are too funny. I just bursted out laughing at the first few sentences cheesy
Chei, kanwulia, this your mouth eeh cheesy
Thanks for the encouraging words.
It really mean a lot to me.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You are sooooooooooo welcome.
Just keeping it real.

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
It is cold, gloomy and romantic.❤️
Just woke up and time to make some hot chicken pepper soup.😋😋😋

Meat already par-boiled.
Time to skim the fat off the stock.
In 30 minutes. . . Viola!

While I listen to some Naija Jamz..😎
Thank my H-Agnostic Gad for a life full of love and content.🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
It is cold, gloomy and romantic.❤️
Just woke up and time to make some hot chicken pepper soup.😋😋😋

Meat already par-boiled.
Time to skim the fat off the stock.
In 30 minutes. . . Viola!

While I listen to some Naija Jamz..😎
Thank my H-Agnostic Gad for a love full of content.🙏🏽

No chop finish o!
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Take only the portion of frozen meat you wanno use and return the rest to the freezer.❤️

It is MOVING fine.🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
VIOLA!🍷
With some shrimp of course.😋
And my chilled fresh strawberry-infused ginger snap iced tea.😎

Time to go baff and off to work it!💪🏿

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by XAUBulls: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

It is a spiritual stick. cheesy
It adds a special flavor to the soup.

Seriously ? ? ?

You never heard of “Oburunbebe BANGA STICK”?

1 Share

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by XAUBulls: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by XAUBulls: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes! They stay fresh. Make sure you sautee your veggies with olive oil , butter or any oil of your choice, so they are semi-cooked and firm.
DO NOT FRERZE, because the veggies in fried rice can become annoyingly soggy.

Keep fried rice in the COLDEST Part of your fridge.✅
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by XAUBulls: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks.❤️

Freezing will save a lot of wastage and the food remains fresh too. Cooking everyday? Na die!
Do not freeze for more than one month sha.
I try to eat all frozen cooked meals within 1 month.✅
Insightful.
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by XAUBulls: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I bought the OGIRI OKPEI from Nigeria.
You can order OGIRI OKPEI from Amazon or Walmart.✅

But the other one (Fermented Sesame seed, NINA brand) I bought from a Nigerian store near my house. Also found online.✅

https://theafricanmarket.com/products/ogiri-processed-sesame-seed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara / How To Cook Egusi Soup (the Caking Method) / Abeg Na Plantain Be This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.