Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work (31328 Views)

2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by ZombieSlayer1: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
BanyXchi:
that's so funny coming from a Osu cannibal lol.
to a skull-mining afonja

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by BanyXchi: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
to a skull-mining afonja
before finding a skull-mining Afonja in the west, we will find a million skull-munching Osu cannibal in the blighted yEast.
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Enemyofpeace: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
I only came to check names , thank God I was not disappointed
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Mcbayo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
I blame BUHARI for this embarassedI blame BUHARI for this
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Desusi: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. December
My people from Afghan eastern,una doo
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by samsam2019: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
pit latrine obi people sef
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by ipobarecriminals: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin awon omo olori pelebe grin lipsrsealed kiss
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by spagettiluv: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Indi developers
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Toriagirl(f): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Why did the both of them cross their legs like that? grin
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by izubext007: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Them even get mind to pose with the car with hand cuff on thier hand
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by iamademola(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Is this not the car someone posted here that it went missing from a car wash ?

Yes thank God for him..

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by HimName: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Police can lie. Which hot chase?

Dis na person wey I know wella.

No any sort of chase happen. Na normal stop and identify yourself.

Name nor correspond with the car details n ID wey dey inside the car.

To release car for the owner now na wahala.

Guy has been shuttling Lagos to shagamu every day since the incidence.

Anything Nigeria no dey easy.

You don c car. Owner of the car don come identify himself with proves.

Release car wahala. One talk or the other.

This country? Forget am... It's long gone.

Curruption everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by ufuosman(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good as hand touch dem
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Wickedfacts: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

I sha hope when you start burning thieves alive, you will also burn Yoruba thieves...

And if we don't burn them, you can bring the kerosene Ikpeazu gave you and use it to burn them.
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by karmaolu1(m): 1:09am On Dec 03, 2022
car washer wan turn car owner before de end of de year, lolx grin grin grin
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Danisaint112(m): 4:58am On Dec 03, 2022
IpobAreFools:

Our development blodas have done it again. gringringrin

Our hackers brothers with constant display of foolishness
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Unrated900(m): 5:49am On Dec 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't know why Nigerians would make Toyota a lord over other cars and it's really stupid....

When I wanted to get my car.....everyone told me to go for Toyota and thank them later....

Omo, I do my due diligence and opted for Mazda3 and today, I don't regret it....

I hate to be driving and having people trail me because they want to snatch the car just to resell it...

Had a neighbor who was monitored till his car was eventually stolen at gunpoint...

I like your instinct
You are a real person
As a dealer though I sells all brands of cars
But Toyota is over rated
Nissan is more stronger than Toyota and inbterms of maintenance it’s really low.
That Mazda3 u said just finished d topic
D motor strong like iroko tree
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by donproject2(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Mercury12:

Nawa o.
If person decide to talk now. Dem go dey call person tribalist. I am still looking to see Yoruba that will go to the east and start stealing. I swear nah jungle justice straight. He no go survive am. Okoro no too get patient like that for "nonsense"
But few Yorubas there dey mind their business and dem no dey do pass their boundary especially for another man land. That is the truth

Gbamsolutely
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by OlowoLagos(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2022
The nonsense wey this people doing car wash business and mechanic do ehn is just too much, na like that one stupid mechanic go finish my fuel yesterday. The thing pain me that I almost lose temper call boys from office make we carry am enter our base. But my mama blood work pass pale own that xterday.

IpobAreFools:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/two-brothers-arrested-for-allegedly-stealing-a-car-from-a-car-wash-where-they-work.html
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by ostartruth: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2022
Kill them immediately

No trial
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by belcom10(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2022
From the plate number, I think it is, The owner said the car was stolen in car wash in Abule egba area.

Mrkumareze:
Is this not the car someone posted here that it went missing from a car wash ?
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Kelvinskillz: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2022
OkutaNla:

Omo, this is getting out of hand. Yoruba governors need to be at alert. These people seem to have invaded our space (particular Ogun state) with the intention to proliferating criminality. If we have no problem profiling 'Fulani' herdsmen for their atrocities, I see no reason why we should spare Biafran criminals.

What are u going to profile yourself, ur father and brothers that mine skull everyday…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) / Thief Beaten To Death In Ago, Ogun By Community Boys (Graphic Pics) / "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.