Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work (31339 Views)

2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by brutustech: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2022

4 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Newyorkitis(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
December's Annual Return is here again.

Annual Return is when you travel home at the end of the year to celebrate with your family in the village. Lols

5 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Almaigaa: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Igbo Boys grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by backtovillage: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Haha. Igbo should at least leave small space for another tribe for the crime section. See how they are dominating all crimes. They have now started developing Ogun state.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Creamypie(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na real wah. Them don dey run go pose for owerri or orlu say them don arrive

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by t2luv1: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

They were probably heading to IMO to impress IMO girls with a stolen car but luck is on their side tongue

A prime example of why that country is in a bad shape. Too much hatred, and ignorance. Intelligence has been running after you for a long time but you always seem to be running faster.
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by AyeMoJuba: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
OkutaNla:

Omo, this is getting out of hand. Yoruba governors need to be at alert. These people seem to have invaded our space (particular Ogun state) with the intention to perpetrating criminality. If we can profile Fulani herdsmen for their atrocities, I see no reason why we should spare Biafran criminals.

They are the ones burning INEC offices in Ogun and Oshun States

Their cup will be filled up soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by aspabay(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
I came here to check names and I am not disappointed.

Christmas is around the corner, they need to show off in the village.

Well done Emanuel Nwachukwu 28 years and Sunday Nwachukwu, 24 years

6 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Igboslayer: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
You see what I was saying on the other thread about some Yorubas on this forum, you can see how they are running around like headless chickens insulting Igbos up and down while the other thread was a Yoruba offender, no one insulted their tribe and the mods are not ready to do something about this nonsense...
I talk am...this one go soon cry.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by sammirano: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Flatrun grin If we can somehow evict these people from south west, there will be peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
OkutaNla:

Omo, this is getting out of hand. Yoruba governors need to be at alert. These people seem to have invaded our space (particular Ogun state) with the intention to perpetrating criminality. If we can profile Fulani herdsmen for their atrocities, I see no reason why we should spare Biafran criminals.

Do killer fulani herdsmen represent all Northerners or even all herdsmen??
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Almaigaa: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Is this not the car someone posted here that it went missing from a car wash ?

It is the Car. I saw a thread where the person said, the Car was found along Lagos Ibadan express way and the two Thieves were apprehended.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
See POSING!
Thieves now pose for group photograph

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Smartphil(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
robinso01:
You come all the way from southeast to southwest to steal,well,it's not a pity that you won't be able to go village to oppress your kinsmen this christmas,as you will be busy in southwest correctional centre eating watery beans.

Nairaland una get bad mouth oo

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Police did not chase them o. They just run suddenly. shocked
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by emmatex2020: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
What did you expect from IPOB members whose quest for money is like ...........
They are so fake, so dubious, so cannibalistic in nature. Selling of Human parts na them, baby factory na them, car theft na them, drug business na them. zombidients na them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Tareq1105: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
jibovico:

I guess as much because though I failed to memorise the plate number but I vividly remember that it started with with JJJ.

Yes, and it's blue colour.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Brendaniel: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
I talk am...this one go soon cry.

grin you don't know but you guys posts usually makes me laugh, I just hate the hypocrisy attached to it

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by kingthreat(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tag Team Robbers: The Nwachukwus grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Almaigaa: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mercury12:
Why come to Yoruba land and steal?
Aren't you suppose to work and earn legitimately like your other brothers?

How many Easterners made their money legitimately? NONE.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Elvis2kay: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
sad
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by mercysamuelson(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hmmm! Na dem way. Ise ile ti gbe won de ita.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Beedude(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
IpobAreFools:

They're hell bent on 'developing' our land.grin
We don't want this kind of development
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by AfonjaPriest: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
OkutaNla:

Omo, this is getting out of hand. Yoruba governors need to be at alert. These people seem to have invaded our space (particular Ogun state) with the intention to proliferating criminality. If we have no problem profiling 'Fulani' herdsmen for their atrocities, I see no reason why we should spare Biafran criminals.
Tribalism makes a full-grown adult, a full-grown idiot.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Igboslayer: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

grin you don't know but you guys posts usually makes me laugh, I just hate the hypocrisy attached to it
Can you see yourself...You are just bitter about nothing...do we need to tell you how unruly Igbos have become lately...go to Twitter and Instagram. May be you need to start from there first.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Almaigaa: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
backtovillage:
Haha. Igbo should at least leave small space for another tribe for the crime section. See how they are dominating all crimes

That's the only profession Igbo people sabi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Wickedfacts: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
You see what I was saying on the other thread about some Yorubas on this forum, you can see how they are running around like headless chickens insulting Igbos up and down while the other thread was a Yoruba offender, no one insulted their tribe and the mods are not ready to do something about this nonsense...

Shut up your dirty mouth. We will start burning thieves alive, let's see how many of you idiots would be left.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Wickedfacts: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
The police should shoot them dead and hand over their corpses to their kinsmen to cook soup with. Shameless criminals.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by RichAbujaGuy: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Is this not the car someone posted here that it went missing from a car wash ?

Good memory! I saw it but didn't pay much attention to that thread. Like ppl said in this thread it has been updated by the op or owner of the Toyota with a link to IG of the thieves un-blurred pics.
I found it fascinating that the car wash man didn't mention that two employees were also missing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) / Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) / Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.