Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional December 2 2022. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional December 2 2022. (207 Views)

Billy Graham Daily Devotional December 2 2022 / My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer / Rhema For Living Devotional - December (kingdom Principles On Giving). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional December 2 2022. by Jakes122: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2022
The theme for today’s Joyce Meyer daily Devotional December 2 2022 is ”The Beauty of Faith”

I see more clearly than ever before how simple and beautiful faith is and how self-effort complicates life and steals peace and joy. Man’s mind plans his own way (see Proverbs 16:9), but God’s ways are much higher than ours and they always work better (see Isaiah 55:9). I have finally learned that whenever I feel frustrated, it almost always indicates that I have trusted myself to do what only God can do. It is my signal to return to full faith in God and once again enjoy His peace.

Apart from faith we cannot please God (see Hebrews 11:6), and apart from Him, we can do nothing (see John 15:5). If you are worried or feel burdened by anything, I urge you to let it go and return to simple faith in God without delay. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall ... Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional December 2 2022

Re: Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional December 2 2022. by sscatoz: 6:47am On Dec 02, 2022
The visual plan of the bundling and the plan of the gadget are exemplary for such gadgets, and practically every one of them are conveyed to the racks of stores in a comparable bundle. Every e-cigarette is bundled in white cardboard boxes, and you can see the brilliant print on the front side. This is a unique plan Elf bar 1500 arrangement, which accidentally stands out. The bundling is very standard in structure factor, yet it is alluring by its plan. In the event that you take a gander at the bundling intently, you can see the name of the flavor, as well as an advance notice that nicotine is destructive to wellbeing.

(1) (Reply)

God, Lord And Saviour. / The Falling Angel / Your Lady Put Her Menstrual Undies In Her Boyfriends Food (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.