Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) (24389 Views)

Diesel Truck Catches Fire At Marina, Lagos (Video) / RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. / LASG Announces Traffic Diversion At Marina For Lagos Rail Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2022
Many stupid men feel pregnating a woman is the best they can do as a man , how the children cope is her problem, little do they know some women are Satan on steroids , some people become heartless and their survival depends of their brutal nature , this is what the nigerian economy has turned them into, salvage thinking
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by ogaemma: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2022
APC just turn this country upside down.
May APC and PDP never happen to Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2022
Don't give birth to children you can't take care of.

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by DevilSignature: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2022
angry

I can't even do this to my dog

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Lagos state government should create a center, pick up these Almajiris from the streets, let them stay and learn skills as well as work and live there, rather than loitering on the streets, constituting nuisance. Those Almajiri boys wont beg forever, as they grow older and become more confident in areas they occupy in Lagos, they will start selling drugs, robberies and even used as thugs or Northern mobs that kill and burn innocent Lagosians, an example is the young engineer killed by fulanis/okada men from the North. Or worse Iswap or bokoharam can use them easily to form cells, due to their ignorance and religious indoctrination.

All beggars and homeless people should be taken into camps, where they can be monitored, where they can work, earn and have a place to stay. Lagos can not attract tourists, with beggars harrassing them everywhere.

All these homeless kids and people are a security threat, either the Lagos state government unite them with their states and people or keep them in a camp to live and work, while the kids get some education and training, anyone from 14 years can become apprentice, and learn in the camp, so they start working soon and contribute to economy.

Igbos and fulanis are the ones overcrowding Lagos, I don't know why these two tribes don't stay in their place, they all run away from their desolate region full of violence and poverty, which they praise and gloat upon from safe havens. Stay and enjoy the violence you fester by your support for terrorists.

Obi and Atiku can not help their people, how can they help the entire Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Where you saying this for dbanj and davido
Negligence is different from abandonment.

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2022
Haha the mama japa .... They want to reunite them ... When they said thier mother boarded a vehicle and zooommm!

Men this life is not easy even when there is abundance.
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2022
I still don't understand, could it be that there mum was abducted??
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by compton11(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2022
And they will say they developed Lagos.

Yeye people
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2022
We Thank God Our Useless Politicians & Yahoo Ritualist Didn't See Them First
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Kudos to the squad that rescued soon to be rapist and molesters...

Ihope they'd give in same energy when those two spawns of the devil exhibit their demonic potentials

Baffles me how someone can wake up and begin their day with so much stewpidity

2 Likes

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2022
I'm pained that these lovelies were apparently abandoned by their mum, most likely due to hardship.

I'm more pained that the FTC on a thread like this is an ANIM4L who knows nothing about humanity. What a big waste of habitable space.

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Minjim: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Are you sure their mother wants to be reunited with them?

From their narration, she entered a car and left them.
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2022
Ehn, make government take dat responsibility now
No be Dem run the woman down?

May be dat one go hustle olosho for east be dat....I just pray she no go commit suicide sha
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Desusi: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2022
shantti:
Haba!!!!!!
That's bad.
But what if their mother was kidnapped at gunpoint cos they said their mum boarded a car and left
Another twists! Trust Nigerians. Very difficult to hold.They are like slippery fish.l hear ooo!
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Father4all: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2022
See the way they said it like say the parents didn't drop money for them. Nigeria police wey lie pass devil
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Jalaw: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2022
On a working day, as early as 8am you should be at your workplace.
Don't you have any thing doing?
Candidlady:

Ihope they'd give in same energy when those two spawns of the devil exhibit their demonic potentials

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2022
Thank God the children are safe
Let's all be guided and know d full story before running our mouth

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Chidara and Shonto Chukwu!

The gruesome murder of such beautiful names! cry
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Candidlady: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Jalaw:
On a working day, as early as 8am you should be at your workplace.
Don't you have any thing doing?

No sir
Iwould really appreciate if you could help me with a job.. cry
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:

All these just to gain what on Nairaland??! Likes?!! Shares?!! Popularity?!!

How low and desperate can a human being stoop just to gain validation and attention from strangers on an anonymous forum!

That's a very pathetic and sad existence!

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Desusi: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Lagos state government should create a center, pick up these Almajiris from the streets, let them stay and learn skills as well as work and live there, rather than loitering on the streets, constituting nuisance. Those Almajiri boys want beg forever, as they grow older and become more confident in areas they occupy in Lagos, they will start selling drugs, robberies and even used as thugs or Northern mobs that kill and burn innocent Lagosians, an example is the young engineer killed by fulanis/okada men from the North. Or worse Iswap or bokoharam can use them easily to form cells, due to their ignorance and religious indoctrination.

All these homeless kids and people are a security threat, either the Lagos state government unite them with their states and people or keep them in a camp to live and work, while the kids get some education and training, anyone from 14 years can become apprentice, and learn in the camp, so they start working soon and contribute to economy. Igbos are fulanis are the ones overcrowding Lagos, I don't know why these two tribes don't stay in their place, they all run away from their desolate region full of violence and poverty, Obi and Atiku can not help their people.
Haba! E beru olorun,alhaji
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Desusi: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2022
kernniejay:
I still don't understand, could it be that there mum was abducted??
Where is that done? Mum abducted and children left behind? Why given us fake and unrealistic assumptions?
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Biafraaa: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Scamupdates1:
what a life, two kids, while sm people self day look for one. i load all usa bank and cc

Agba loader. Go bomb carry cl yourself collect details and load. No come here come advertise . undecided
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Passmark7: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2022
kudos to the RRS Team keep it up squad.
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2022
Lanretoye:
I no know wetin dem dey find for lagos,abeg make them hand them over to peter.
blabbing pig
Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Desusi: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Minjim:
Are you sure their mother wants to be reunited with them?

From their narration, she entered a car and left them.
That's bye bye,e no go come back laelae! Police don buy market. When a Nigerian tell you l dey come, she/he may never come back.Na today??

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) by Candidlady: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

All these just to gain what on Nairaland??! Likes?!! Shares?!! Popularity?!!

How low and desperate can a human being stoop just to gain validation and attention from strangers on an anonymous forum!

That's a very pathetic and sad existence!

Ifeel your pain PR•••potential rapist•••

You think icare for validation? If only you knew...

Ipray Iknow who takes the delivery of your wife when she is due.. I'd pay the midwife whatever amount just so you don't bring in a curse/abomination called M to this already dying world of ours

Now please stay out of my mention
la anane mutum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort / Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life / Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.