Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. (3999 Views)

Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / COVID-19 Is Lie From Pit Of Hell, I Have Zero Regard For It—oyedepo - Christian / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
All group of organisms on earth share similarities in their DNA.

As matter of fact, humans share 50% DNA its Bananas.

Humans share 88% with cats

1% difference in DNA similarities can be the difference between a a cheetah and a lion
Then what is the reason for the difference in our makeup. Is it not still the dna?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

It's because that's how the families or group of animals appeared. Then from the group, other specific species are produced through reproduction. Just like we have hundreds of breeds of dogs today. But no matter how you crossbreed dogs they cannot become apes.
How do you know that a dog cannot becomes Ape in 70million years?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
How do you know that a dog cannot becomes Ape in 70million years?
Because there is no scientific proof to that.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

Then what is the reason for the difference in our makeup. Is it not still the dna?
Your are 99.99% related to every human on earth, why will 0.01 be enough to make you different from someone from Korea?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

So how come dogs and apes share 89% DNA?

How did that happen ?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
So how come dogs and apes share 89% DNA?

How did that happen ?
But why are they biologically built differently ?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

Why do humans share 50% DNA compositions with Banana?

Shouldn’t bananas have a complety different DNA set if we didn’t come from one organism and slowly diverged at some point ?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

But why are they biologically built differently ?
Because 1% difference in DNA is enough to alter phenotypic features which is controlled by translated protein functions

Just one change in the base pair of a gene may change the function of the protein that the gene codes for
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
Your are 99.99% related to every human on earth, why will 0.01 be enough to make you different from someone from Korea?
I am not different from someone in South Korea. We are both humans. And If I were to reproduce with someone in South Korea, it would be very possible. But I cant reproduce with apes. That is what science tells us.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

I am not different from someone in South Korea. We are both humans. And If I were to reproduce with someone in South Korea, it would be very possible. But I cant reproduce with apes. That is what science tells us.
But someone from Korea lacks cytochrome P450 enzymes to metabolize many drugs, but you as an African can metabolize them.

Why is 0.001 difference significant enough to cause that?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
Because 1% difference in DNA is enough to alter phenotypic features which is controlled by translated protein functions

Just one change in the base pair of a gene may change the function of the protein that the gene codes for
So that is the point. For every group of living organism there is already an outline of how the organisms would be formed. And biologically there is an extent to which dna can be altered in a specific organism.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
But someone from Korea lacks cytochrome P450 enzymes to metabolize many drugs, but you as an African can metabolize them.

Why is 0.001 difference significant enough to cause that?
Is he not still a human? Does that make him an entirely different organism?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

if you reproduce from someone from Korea, you likely to give birth to someone who cannot metabolize many drugs like you do, however you will still be 99.9999% related to him?

Why is that?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

Is he not still a human? Does that make him an entirely different organism?
1.So what happens if all humans goes extinct?

2. What happens if these changes accumulated for 100million years and then the current crop of humans goes extinct ?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:35am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

So that is the point. For every group of living organism there is already an outline of how the organisms would be formed. And biologically there is an extent to which dna can be altered in a specific organism.
So why is it difficult for you to realize that animals don’t appear and disappear in the fossil records miraculously?

They have to evolve from other animals by constant speciation?

How is that difficult to grasp?

Do you just like magic ?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
So why is it difficult for you to realize that animals don’t appear and disappear in the fossil records miraculously?

Do you just like magic ?
Ever since we have been having discussions. You have never proven biologically how an organism can entirely turn to another. You have only been talking about speciations that only exist within groups or families of animals.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:

Do you just like magic ?
I have simply said what the fossil records show. Animals appeared suddenly and disappeared Suddenly without any proof of gradual evolution.
That is why I asked you if we are also to believe in evolution by faith since no one can prove it yet.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

Ever since we have been having discussions. You have never proven biologically how an organism can entirely turn to another. You have only been talking about speciations that only exist within groups or families of animals.
I have shown you that by tell you that DNA similarities through speciation and fossil records proves that animals evolved from each other over billion of years.

You have to disprove that by telling me why animals in fossil records have similarities in DNA if not that they evolved from each other.

So go on an tell me why?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

I have simply said what the fossil records show. Animals appeared suddenly and disappeared Suddenly without any proof of gradual evolution.
That is why I asked you if we are also to believe in evolution by faith since no one can prove it yet.
So why do we see the proof for gradual evolution in DNA similarities?

Why they these similarities arranged orderly in the fossil records?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
1.So what happens if all humans goes extinct?

2. What happens if these changes accumulated for 100million years and then the current crop of humans goes extinct ?
First of all the Korean are not the only race of humans and that does not mean that the rest of us are evolving into something new.
Secondly if we keep procreating as humans we would still have humans in the next 100 million years.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:47am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

lets end this debate.

1. Tell me why we can no longer see the first organisms?

2. Tell me why DNA and structural similarities are finely arranged, orderly in the fossil records in the earthcrust.

I will agree with you if you can tell why?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
I have shown you that by tell you that DNA similarities through speciation and fossil records proves that animals evolved from each other over billion of years.

You have to disprove that by telling me why animals in fossil records have similarities in DNA if not that they evolved from each other.

So go on an tell me why?
I have given answers to all your questions. Similarities point to groups or types of animals that appeared suddenly.
There was no time the fossil records show gradual or complete evolution between groups or families of animals.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

First of all the Korean are not the only race of humans and that does not mean that the rest of us are evolving into something new.
Secondly if we keep procreating as humans we would still have humans in the next 100 million years.
So if we will still be humans in another 100million years, why do we have another species of bird in Galapagos that was not it’s ancestor 30years Ago?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

I have given answers to all your questions. Similarities point to groups or types of animals that appeared suddenly.
There was no time the fossil records show gradual or complete evolution between groups or families of animals.
1. So why are these similarities finely arranged in the fossil record showing that one evolved from one?

Maybe your problem is that you are totally ignorant as to how fossilization works? Do you know how that happens?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:52am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
lets end this debate.

1. Tell me why we can no longer see the first organisms?

2. Tell me why DNA and structural similarities are finely arranged, orderly in the fossil records in the earthcrust.

I will agree with you if you can tell why?
I asked you how did life begin and you said you did not know. So what do you think the first organism was?
2) when you say dna and structural similarities are finely arranged. Do you mean that all the fossil records show a gradual change in how living organisms evolved?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:

1. So why are these similarities finely arranged in the fossil record showing that one evolved from one?

Maybe your problem is that you are totally ignorant as to how fossilization works? Do you know how that happens?
There is no proof that a group of animals evolved from another. The fossil proves that groups of animals came suddenly and disappeared suddenly and not gradually.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

I asked you how did life begin and you said you did not know. So what do you think the first organism was?
2) when you say dna and structural similarities are finely arranged. Do you mean that all the fossil records show a gradual change in how living organisms evolved?
Yes it does, you are the person who don’t understand how fossil strata works.

It is well arranged that it shows every details as to how and when an organism evolved, come and left.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

There is no proof that a group of animals evolved from another. The fossil proves that groups of animals came suddenly and disappeared suddenly and not gradually.
But a bird in Galapagos did that, with prove.
But the fossil record gives a clear data that of animals evolved into each other without magic. We can’t say otherwise because your religion doesn’t like it

Many bacteria have done that with proofs.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 12:57am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

and also you problem is that you do not understand how evolution works.

You think a cow will give birth to a monkey. No that’s not how it works. That’s magic and it only works like that in creation Myths
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
But a bird in Galapagos did that, with prove.
But the fossil record gives a clear data that of animals evolved into each other without magic. We can’t say otherwise because your religion doesn’t like it

Many bacteria have done that with proofs.

Galapagos finches exhibited variations within a family. Did that change it to a completely different animal?
Has bacterials evolved into something new? Are they not still bacterials?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

tell me where thy came from?

Where? Magic? grin
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 1:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
and also you problem is that you do not understand how evolution works.

You think a cow will give birth to a monkey. No that’s not how it works. That’s magic and it only works like that in creation Myths
So if evolution does not work that way, how can all different kinds of living organism come from a single living cell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 / 2015 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Is There Any Amount Of Evidence That Would Change Your Views?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.