Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. (4010 Views)

Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / COVID-19 Is Lie From Pit Of Hell, I Have Zero Regard For It—oyedepo - Christian / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Because you cannot know before hand what changes are going to occur and if the changes are going to be propagated in the population. For example if 2 people with sickle cell genes (AS) have a children, there is no way to predict which of their children will have the full sickle cell gene expression (SS).

There is evidence that unicellular organisms can become multicellular organisms.

Show an evidence of a protozoa becoming a metazoa
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Show an evidence of a protozoa becoming a metazoa

Is that what I said?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
Workch:
Well, Sleep well great Ape species

Na by force?!
He said he's not an ape and you're pushing it in him
If you are an ape. Call yourself an ape before calling another man an ape

Does he look like an ape?
Does you share your apish thinking?
His father is not an ape, his 100th father was not an ape, neither of his ancestors down to the last one is or was an ape

If you want to see an ape, you either go to a zoo or a forest or you look at your mirror

He can speak intelligently, learn new things, show love and compassion for fellow man and animals. He can sing, explore, enjoy music, appreciate nature, show judgment, solve complex problems, mathematical problems and do millions of things apes can't do. His level of intelligence is a million times higher than that of apes... Shame on you.
He believes in God, he knows someone made him and for that, he is here for a purpose. His existence on earth is not meaningless or purposeless as ape-men evolutinist believe. His existence is for a purpose and he can find meaning in life unlike evolutionist that say life has no meaning, no good or bad. He has morals, he has conscience too. He has hopes.
If your religious leaders or philosophers tell you you are an ape, then why push it in others. He is not an ape. Call yourself an ape before calling someone else. Stop being ignorant and pushy and respect his opinion... I see all the nonsense you been typing. You need a Blacksmith to solve your problems. How will you call sarscov an animal that evolved? Mention one scientist that have said such...

Faith is not gullible but only gullible people will put faith in all your assumptions of evolution
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Is that what I said?

Drop evidence of any unicellular organism evolving into a bicellular one?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by LordReed(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Drop evidence of any unicellular organism evolving into a bicellular one?

I made a post about it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5040107/single-cell-multi-cell-evolution-been#75996781
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Michael547(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Because you cannot know before hand what changes are going to occur and if the changes are going to be propagated in the population. For example if 2 people with sickle cell genes (AS) have a children, there is no way to predict which of their children will have the full sickle cell gene expression (SS).

There is evidence that unicellular organisms can become multicellular organisms.
Where did unicellular organisms come from?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by LordReed(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

I don't know.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aemmyjah:

That is very unkind bro

grin There is no kind words to be given to the foolish! grin
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
Mr. Workch your patience is admirable but you should know now that those who put faith above reality cannot be reasoned with.
I was kinda enjoying how he doesn’t understand anything or how is is deliberately not wanting to accept facts
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Workch: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Michael547:

now let’s question you a bit about creation.
Are you in?

Who knows, maybe you can make me see the sense in it.

What version of creation story do you personally believe?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by jaephoenix(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2022
Michael547:

I am not an ape I beg your pardon.
How can the bird still be a finch and a new organism instead of a new specie of finch that is still made up of the same biological structure as its parents?
Yes humans are actually apes. Its not our fault you're terrible in biology
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by jaephoenix(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Na by force?!
He said he's not an ape and you're pushing it in him
If you are an ape. Call yourself an ape before calling another man an ape

Does he look like an ape?
Does you share your apish thinking?
His father is not an ape, his 100th father was not an ape, neither of his ancestors down to the last one is or was an ape

If you want to see an ape, you either go to a zoo or a forest or you look at your mirror

He can speak intelligently, learn new things, show love and compassion for fellow man and animals. He can sing, explore, enjoy music, appreciate nature, show judgment, solve complex problems, mathematical problems and do millions of things apes can't do. His level of intelligence is a million times higher than that of apes... Shame on you.
He believes in God, he knows someone made him and for that, he is here for a purpose. His existence on earth is not meaningless or purposeless as ape-men evolutinist believe. His existence is for a purpose and he can find meaning in life unlike evolutionist that say life has no meaning, no good or bad. He has morals, he has conscience too. He has hopes.
If your religious leaders or philosophers tell you you are an ape, then why push it in others. He is not an ape. Call yourself an ape before calling someone else. Stop being ignorant and pushy and respect his opinion... I see all the nonsense you been typing. You need a Blacksmith to solve your problems. How will you call sarscov an animal that evolved? Mention one scientist that have said such...

Faith is not gullible but only gullible people will put faith in all your assumptions of evolution
… and you call yourself a biologist grin
Why bother to read biology if you don't believe in it?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
jaephoenix:

… and you call yourself a biologist grin
Why bother to read biology if you don't believe in it?

I accept biological FACTS
I don't accept FACTS that don't undergo scientific method but based on assumptions
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by KnownUnknown: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I don't accept FACTS that don't undergo scientific method but based on assumptions

The theory of evolution is being used in all manner of endeavors.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25567966/

Can you say the same thing about the idea that the Hebrew god created everything? aka “creationism”
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by jaephoenix(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Obviously you haven't been reading your own biology texts because evolution is explained in much better details there. Even medical texts accept evolutionary process. I'm sorry you aint a biologist
From someone that believes that snakes and donkeys talk, sun stood still, a fish swallowed and spewed out a human alive; its rich that you actually want 'scientific methods' and not 'assumptions' or fairy tales

1 Like

Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by jaephoenix(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
KnownUnknown:

The theory of evolution is being used in all manner of endeavors.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25567966/

Can you say the same thing about the idea that the Hebrew god created everything? aka “creationism”
If the guy is actually a biologist, it may not be his fault he doesn't understand evolution. The educational system is royally and totally fvckd
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
jaephoenix:

Obviously you haven't been reading your own biology texts because evolution is explained in much better details there. Even medical texts accept evolutionary process. I'm sorry you aint a biologist
From someone that believes that snakes and donkeys talk, sun stood still, a fish swallowed and spewed out a human alive; its rich that you actually want 'scientific methods' and not 'assumptions' or fairy tales

I believe that life did not AND CANNOT emerge from non Life
I believe that nothing can come from nothing
Believe that every design has a designer including that of the natural world
I believe that like kinds reproduce according to their own kinds

Go and believe your nonsense
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by jaephoenix(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I believe that life did not AND CANNOT emerge from non Life
I believe that nothing can come from nothing
Believe that every design has a designer including that of the natural world
I believe that like kinds reproduce according to their own kinds

Go and believe your nonsense
So who designed the designer? grin
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Aemmyjah(m): 2:30am On Dec 05, 2022
jaephoenix:

So who designed the designer? grin

Oh really?!
Because we don't know EVERYTHING about the designer disprove the existence of the designer right?!

In the natural world, many things still appear mysterious to us, many are unfathomable to understand, we only understand a fraction, a minute fraction and in the millennia to come, we'll keep being amazed at what we know about nature. Is that is so about the natural world, how much more the Maker itself.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by jaephoenix(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Oh really?!
Because we don't know EVERYTHING about the designer disprove the existence of the designer right?!

In the natural world, many things still appear mysterious to us, many are unfathomable to understand, we only understand a fraction, a minute fraction and in the millennia to come, we'll keep being amazed at what we know about nature. Is that is so about the natural world, how much more the Maker itself.
You keep on going round in circles.
Science has given you an option in the origin of species by telling you it doesn't know how everything came about, but it knows to an extent how they evolved. And you said you don't believe science because it doesn't have 'credibility'. Now your book tells you some bogus stories which has many holes(holes so big I can't walk through it) and you know it has holes, but you believe it hook like and sinker without any credibility, evidence or otherwise.
If I ask you who that Maker is, and how you know your version of the Maker is the authentic out of the thousands out there, you'll keep quiet
Who is confused?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Aemmyjah(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2022
jaephoenix:

You keep on going round in circles.
Science has given you an option in the origin of species by telling you it doesn't know how everything came about, but it knows to an extent how they evolved. And you said you don't believe science because it doesn't have 'credibility'. Now your book tells you some bogus stories which has many holes(holes so big I can't walk through it) and you know it has holes, but you believe it hook like and sinker without any credibility, evidence or otherwise.
If I ask you who that Maker is, and how you know your version of the Maker is the authentic out of the thousands out there, you'll keep quiet
Who is confused?

I should believe that life came from non-life?!
That's Abiogenesis
You're a 19th century scientist
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by jaephoenix(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I should believe that life came from non-life?!
That's Abiogenesis
You're a 19th century scientist
Lol. So how did your favorite creator give life? From his anus? Isn't it from non-life?
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2022
Workch:
Evolution is the change in gene frequency in a population of organisms.
This happens via mutations and recombination of genes, leading to variations.

If evolution is not true, how did we get racial variation as a result of change in gene frequencies From Adam and Eve?

Cos if variations and gene frequencies didn’t change and drift, everyone will look exactly like Adam and Eve or either of them or a combined exactly replica of Abel And Cain.

Without evolution, Cain and Abel will be exact same replica

That all humans came from same source (parents) is true. That humans evolved into the different races after being exposed to different climatic conditions over thousands of years is true. That humans came from some apes that dropped from a tree is as ludicrous as it gets.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by IMAliyu(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Workch:
show me evidence that a tiger cannot become an ape since tigers never existed forever and obviously came from other animals.

Develop a scientific model that inhibits that
I don't think evolutionarily a tiger can evolve into an ape, as the ancestors of apes and cats have already branched off.

But it maybe possible for a convergent evolution to happen, whereby the descendants of tigers evolve similar phenotypes associated with apes. Although it would take very specific types of mutations and very specific environmental pressures, that it would be very unlikely to happen.
Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by IMAliyu(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Michael547:

First of all the Korean are not the only race of humans and that does not mean that the rest of us are evolving into something new.
Secondly if we keep procreating as humans we would still have humans in the next 100 million years.
In a 100 million years there might still be beings that consider themselves humans and trace their lineage back to us, but they will definitely not be the same type of humans as we are now.

Depending on the environment they will have lived and exposure to sun light their skin color might be completely different to the dark and light shades of brown we know.

And depending on what they will have been eating their guts might be entirely different to ours. Similar to how we as modern humans have the appendix which is an entirely useless organ to us, but may have acted as store for beneficial gut bacteria to our ancestors as they survived in the wild.

Maybe sexual selection continues whereby only tall people kept reproducing and to them the average human height is 12ft, not the 5'6ft it is now or maybe they are taller because they will live on lower gravity planets.

Maybe in the future our main food source only comes from the sea and rivers, and people adapt to hunting underwater, and becoming semiaquatic beings, being able to hold their breath for hours or longer, having eyes that adapt to see clearer underwater among other possible adaptations.

A 100 million years is a lot of time to extrapolate, but it is enough time for the earth as we know it, to no longer be the same. The climate and biome will be different and with that so will the humans that will have survived on it.

Basically whatever a human maybe in a 100 million years, will definitely not be recognizable to us, and would definitely be a different species from what we are today.

1 Like

Re: If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. by jaephoenix(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
IMAliyu:

In a 100 million years there might still be beings that consider themselves humans and trace their lineage back to us, but they will definitely not be the same type of humans as we are now.

Depending on the environment they will have lived and exposure to sun light their skin color might be completely different to the dark and light shades of brown we know.

And depending on what they will have been eating their guts might be entirely different to ours. Similar to how we as modern humans have the appendix which is an entirely useless organ to us, but may have acted as store for beneficial gut bacteria to our ancestors as they survived in the wild.

Maybe sexual selection continues whereby only tall people kept reproducing and to them the average human height is 12ft, not the 5'6ft it is now or maybe they are taller because they will live on lower gravity planets.

Maybe in the future our main food source only comes from the sea and rivers, and people adapt to hunting underwater, and becoming semiaquatic beings, being able to hold their breath for hours or longer, having eyes that adapt to see clearer underwater among other possible adaptations.

A 100 million years is a lot of time to extrapolate, but it is enough time for the earth as we know it, to no longer be the same. The climate and biome will be different and with that so will the humans that will have survived on it.

Basically whatever a human maybe in a 100 million years, will definitely not be recognizable to us, and would definitely be a different species from what we are today.
Our ancestors H. erectus, H. rudolfensis and H habilis were more ape like than us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Of Jesus, God, Forgiveness And Final Judgement / Who Is Actually God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.