Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds (40583 Views)

Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by LordIsaac(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2022
"She confessed..." And "pleaded not guilty..." How can you confess and plead not guilty? NPF...

1 Like

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Streetmovement(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Gangster move
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by unbiased2021: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2022
lugado:
If she's telling the truth, with a court order, interpol can arrest the guy for prosecution

Nawa… wetin reach so to involve Interpol ?
Why will you arrest the guy? What’s his crime ?

No b only Interpol, interhouse sef go join.

Anyhow talk

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by OvertheTop(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
So just like yesterday on a previous topic I have also the same on this thread.

I have waited for the comments to enter 2 pages before making this comment and I read all through the comments to look for anyone who will insult Yorubas for this doctor's action and guess what, I didn't see any, change this doctor's name from Busayo Alagbe to Amaka Obi and see all manner of insults from Yorubas to the Igbos and you begin to wonder why the so much hatred without logic or reasoning, like they hate for the fun of hatred, even Fulani that has been killing them are not hated like this, look all through the thread on the first page and see if any other tribe insulted the Yorubas on the first page and judge for yourself compared to when the name of the offender is an Igbo name on the same first page.

Then it means those that hate Igbos for no reason are only jealous of the Igbos

Mr. Man, Read the First Comment from Cadid
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Sweetvie: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Mumu undecided
Na this type dey commit suicide if d guy serve her breakfast grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by 5starMan: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

I have waited for the comments to enter 2 pages before making this comment and I read all through the comments to look for anyone who will insult Yorubas for this doctor's action and guess what, I didn't see any, change this doctor's name from Busayo Alagbe to Amaka Obi and see all manner of insults from Yorubas to the Igbos and you begin to wonder why the so much hatred without logic or reasoning, like they hate for the fun of hatred, even Fulani that has been killing them are not hated like this, look all through the thread on the first page and see if any other tribe insulted the Yorubas on the first page and judge for yourself compared to when the name of the offender is an Igbo name on the same first page.

So you are getting to know?
The typical Yoruba guy swims in bigotry.
It is very obvious and I have known this since kindergarten. This election is an eye opener to the oblivious.
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Fearyourcreator: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Files:
why una no dey load GTB WEMA or Access
Lolz
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by cornerstonee: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2022
The girl na Maga..
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by unbiased2021: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

You’re right.
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Bestbeelieve: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2022
na nuff.....
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Yankee101: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2022
She go go jail e go abandon her
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by akaleb2015(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2022
Some ladies are very stupid because of an ordinary boy friend not husband material you stole your company's money because of love what of if love come break your heart na third mainland bridge straight for sucide procedures abi? And the girl says she is not guilty who does that?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Mrklemo(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2022
Files:

HAHAHAHHA... YOU ARE FUNNY O
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Jollyjane4U: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Fact

The boyfriend wey go delete her contact after landing in UK. Wise up na!!! Almost everybody dey look for stepping stone nowadays.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Oceanjagaban: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2022
This kind girl I dey find this December
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Oceanjagaban: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2022
This kind girl I dey find this December,I go show her love eh
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by drdeath: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

You must be daft!
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2022
LordIsaac:
"She confessed..." And "pleaded not guilty..." How can you confess and plead not guilty? NPF...

Confession is one thing...fighting the case in court is another.

Cases have been dismissed because of irregularities in the confession.(One case in the USA was dismissed because there was evidence the man was not allowed a lawyer while under arrest.)

By having their client plead not guilty, the woman's lawyers hope to contest some aspects of the case, and maybe get a reduced sentence.
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by SirJerrie(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Love is a Modafuka....
It'll find us all...
It'll Hurt us all..

You'll think you're wise... You'll think you have sense... Until you meet that one person who holds your "Mumu button"

You'd be surprised the extent you'd want to go for them....
You may realise your stvpidity only after you guys breakup
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by drdeath: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2022
5starMan:

So you are getting to know?
The typical Yoruba guy swims in bigotry.
It is very obvious and I have known this since kindergarten. This election is an eye opener to the oblivious.
Obi will loose wholefully
All the landmass in the 5 states in the east is equivalent to the whole of Oyo state.
You are the least of all the tribes in Nigeria.
Obi has already failed.
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Scamupdates1(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Can’t find pof on my App Store. They keep telling me it’s not available in my country or region. Don’t know if my apple ip is casted, any idea?
creat a new gmail acc, make sure you use paid vpn when creating it. after that shut down your phone and turn it on again, go to play/appstore and switch the email to the new one you created. it will work
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Scamupdates1(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
which bank you get
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Brendaniel: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2022
drdeath:

You must be daft!

So you cannot prove me wrong with facts but insult
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by DMCY: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/woman-allegedly-sponsors-boyfriends-uk-trip-with-stolen-funds/

Don’t blame the guy, ladies have been using boys too since days of Adam grin
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Gboom: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2022
The girl mumu no be small, sponsoring a boy abroad where he will meet different girls there and forget her.
It may be, they took oath so the guy will not betray her.

If the girl goes to jail it will worsen her situation and she will definitely lose contact with boy
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by OvertheTop(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

So you cannot prove me wrong with facts but insult

So you did not See Candid's Post?
The very First Post for that Matter!

You are Obviously Tribalistic yourself
You are No different from the people you are trying to Call out...
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Brendaniel: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2022
OvertheTop:

So you did not See Candid's Post?

She was not explicit with her words the way some Yorubas here do, the She write Yoruba, compare the same to when it is the other way round , the explicity is too much, if you need threads now, I will send you like 10...
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Scamupdates1(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2022
Files:
Cause i no one die yet, if 1k commot from your account like this shay you no fit use ogun sware for the person because bank no go refund you the money. but most usa bank get fraud return policy, 80% of them will get refund. and main reason is to avoid jail, fraudulent bill can be track down to you, but the usa will track down the client and the acc the funds was wired from will be refunded and my client too will be released

1 Like

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Gandrova: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
The boyfriend wey go delete her contact after landing in UK. Wise up na!!! Almost everybody dey look for stepping stone nowadays.
I may not support the action taken by the woman, but not all men would desert the woman for taking such bold step!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I no sabi law but she defrauded her guv'nor a sum of N4.5m and will pay N1m as bail. Hmm, this is not coherent. I guess.
The people wen dey ask for bail...

Them no be scammooooo.... 1million..

And she go pay d 4.5m abi.... ..

Some guys r manipulators.... they fit push woman to do d unthinkable... id extra comes to mind
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by ObalendeCMS: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2022
Scamupdates1:
Cause i no one die yet, if 1k commot from your account like this shay you no fit use ogun sware for the person because bank no go refund you the money. but most usa bank get fraud return policy, 80% of them will get refund. and main reason is to avoid jail, fraudulent bill can be track down to you, but the usa will track down the client and the acc the funds was wired from will be refunded and my client too will be released

Bro, I wan dm you unto something.
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by ume1000: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2022
grandstar:

If i was not religious, i would jump bail and disappear, probably to another African country, one that has no extradiction treaty with Nigeria.

That would mean me starting life afresh. I would also change my name in the event there is an international arrest warrant for me.

like escobat Abi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In A Bush Over Family Inheritance. Graphic Photos / Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.