Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds (40584 Views)

Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by faheem0frank: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2022
The boyfriend wey go delete her contact after landing in UK. Wise up na!!! Almost everybody dey look for stepping stone nowadays.The boyfriend wey go delete her contact after landing in UK. Wise up na!!! Almost everybody dey look for stepping stone nowadays....
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by budusky05(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2022
This tribe and stealing
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by FireUpNow(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
I just pray the boyfriend she sponsored will NEVER ditch her at the end of it all and hopefully he will help her to pay the money back
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by PerfectStranger(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Scamupdates1:
creat a new gmail acc, make sure you use paid vpn when creating it. after that shut down your phone and turn it on again, go to play/appstore and switch the email to the new one you created. it will work
Oh paid vpn, Tnx man.
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Your boyfriend not even fiancé, he will japa to UK and marry a white woman while you rot in jail. Hope the sacrifice was worth it.?

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Franzinni: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

This is really sad... idont know why ladies from that region fall so easily for men...

Poor lady must have been jazzed/hexed... never trust any of em men from that part.. heard a story of one Muslim dude from ogun state called Angelfrost who used love charm on one of his girlfriends
Yoooooruba demons indeed

Wicked beings
but Igbo girls can't help but continue falling on our dicks ... If nah lie ask chioma... We are too romantic unlike your men who only know how to enslave you as property... I am a Yoruba demon and I am married to a woman from your region ... My first side chick is from your side and the one I am working on her head presently is also from your side ... Haha frankly I have never been in relationships with Yoruba girls becasue they already know the format ... But girls from your side hmmm hmmm hmmm delicious grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by BRATISLAVA: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
ahnie:
Mumu girl....who does that?

She was trying to appease the likes of zone_free, to prove she's a good woman, not knowing that you can never please a stupid person.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
FashionCookie:

Mumu pikin.. you dey forbid to travel?
Ekpa...

Na love cause am na. We get some kind lashing wey go make uou fall in love with your lasher yakata.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by viodemus: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
chai. I pity the babe o. Her name dun get asterisks.
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by jessylaurel(f): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/woman-allegedly-sponsors-boyfriends-uk-trip-with-stolen-funds/

Lol
Can never be an ibo lady doing such. Rather na you go spend on them. grin grin grin grin we are legends grin cool
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Boobysmith: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
bassidogeorge:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

Nice. how much this goes for?
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by BanyXchi: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Franzinni:
but Igbo girls can't help but continue falling on our dicks ... If nah lie ask chioma... We are too romantic unlike your men who only know how to enslave you as property... I am a Yoruba demon and I am married to a woman from your region ... My first side chick is from your side and the one I am working on her head presently is also from your side ... Haha frankly I have never been in relationships with Yoruba girls becasue they already know the format ... But girls from your side hmmm hmmm hmmm delicious grin
married and still fucking around?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Freelane33(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
love can be crazy at time . I hope the boy friend is gonna pay back because she’s a fucking loyal bitch
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by spartachico(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
my brother ,worst thing about that lady is two things , either shes in a bad marriage she cant get out of or wrong set of men don show her shege ,las las na lesbians dey behave like that

Pakwel:

As in this one own too much. So much hate in that bitch
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Advancedman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

This is really sad... idont know why ladies from that region fall so easily for men...

Poor lady must have been jazzed/hexed... never trust any of em men from that part.. heard a story of one Muslim dude from ogun state called Angelfrost who used love charm on one of his girlfriends
Yoooooruba demons indeed

Are you ok?
Did you read the part that said she pleaded not guilty?

Wicked beings
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Advancedman(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
The boyfriend wey go delete her contact after landing in UK. Wise up na!!! Almost everybody dey look for stepping stone nowadays.

Give us the full gist since you know the whole event from start to finish.
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by naijknight: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
The girl must be a zombidiot or obisperm
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Alaga2222(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nah this kind of woman I Dey find, Someone who will be there to sponsor my Trips to American either by her own money or by anyway,
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Jmarjr(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
bassidogeorge:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

how much?
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by int0x80(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Who do fools fall in love?
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by godofuck231: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Yoooooruba demons indeed

Wicked beings
so man when de steal state fund sponsor girls and their friends to trips in dubai and borabora Island or Brazil, no body hear or insult the girls o , na one guy when she love come do am trip must go hell, madam take torch light go find love , at least she's n trouble for a better reason
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by meobizy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
I want to see a picture of the guy. He must’ve been really attractive. A fine boy who knows his worth can make a woman do anything.
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Scamupdates1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Oh paid vpn, Tnx man.
any vpn is ok
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Scamupdates1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Bro, I wan dm you unto something.
ok whats that
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Hassanmaye(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
thorpido:
How did she allow the guy to sweet-talk her or probably jazzed her into such a venture?
Now the guy is likely to block her or forget her.

She will hate men after this.
Big gbola
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Hassanmaye(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
ahnie:
Mumu girl....who does that?
Power of gbola
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by etrouble: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Yoooooruba demons indeed

Wicked beings

What about your brethrens who are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking? How do you fall for them? I know, at the sight of dollars, all pants and bras shall fall
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by FashionCookie(f): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

Na love cause am na. We get some kind lashing wey go make uou fall in love with your lasher yakata.
Lashing wey dey format brain grin
Common sense will fly out of the window grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by martinmiller: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Files:
Real Woman

Hahha, you spot it yeah, she solid ..
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Holyfool50: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
How much
Stereo99:
grin grin grin normal thing nah

For onces Nah make niggaz achieve bannies dem

Make one enter my trap one day
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by AuroraB(f): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Yoooooruba demons indeed

Wicked beings
Those ones, nothing dey their heads except 'mature and marry' any relationship they find themselves in, must end in marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In A Bush Over Family Inheritance. Graphic Photos / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) / Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.