Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential (23890 Views)

This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
This dialogue is good for nigeria.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Bryan88(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
assholemods:

Na your mama and papa be efulefu... Useless person from dysfunctional family.
grin grin grin
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Kilometres: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Are you afraid to lash out on Datti? You people are afraid because you know the politics you people are playing, knowing fully well that Hausa and Fulani will not tolerate outsiders molesting their people. What a shame.
Please try and throw shade on Datti and see even the supporters of APC from northern states here, will give it to you big time. You see the futility of you southerners?

Datti is irrelevant in the scheme of things.
We don't rate him and he isn't known
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by IfnobeGod20: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Since you claimed to be Yoruba, I will honor you with some answers to your questions.

1. Was there any injustice in 1967 when Igbos decided to plunge Nigeria into devastating civil war after only 7 years of independence?

A. Nnamdi Azikwe was Nigeria’s first President
B. Kaduna Nzeogwu started Nigeria first ever coup
C. Aguyi Ironsi was the first military head of state in Nigeria. Senate president was an Igbo man..:All In favor of the Igbos.

What possibly did you think was the problem with the Igbos then they controlled the federal government of Nigeria until Gowon took over…I will answer you. GREED AND PERCEIVED ETHNIC SUPERIORITY. This is what has killed the Igbos and still killing them in Nigeria.

You should wonder why the hatred for Tinubu candidate as president even though they have their own candidate. Igbos are by far the most ethnic conscious people in Nigeria and they don’t deserve any form of sympathy for their indiscretion of promoting ethnic agenda since independence.
You went ahead to go an exhume 60s story to justify the hatred and labeling of an ethnic nationality. If you had taken time to reel out all the head of states from 1960 till date and juxtapose them accordingly, that would have justify your assertion.
Here below is the link for all the head of states from 1960 till date
https://www.osgf.gov.ng/about-us/history/past-presidents-and-heads-state
Now, tell me what justify that the last Igbo to have head this country did it last 1966 and it was the same time a coup was executed and oust the Aguyi's government. Igbo only head the government of Nigeria for only 3 years between 1963-1966. And since then till date the head of government of Nigeria has been rotating between Yoruba and Hausa and only a break of less than 6 years by Ijaw man.
If you think that justify that they need not revolt or unhappy but they should be parting other tribes and hailing, then, the joke is on you.
Igbo man planned the first coup in Nigeria. Was it also Igbo man that also plan the second one and the third one. Ironically, those tribes that planned those coups had been rewarded to lead this country without anyone using it against them. Even the present president was part of those that ousted elected president but today he is a president. Where lies the justice, fairness and equity?
Let me quickly correct this your notion, I don't think Igbo hate Tinubu. Igbo only have political difference with Tinubu. And you should not expect whole region to love each candidate equally.
Since 1999, if there is any ethnic nationality that have been voting outsiders in Nigeria is Igbo tribe. Even when their tribe contest, they still vote outsider. This is the first time junk of them are rally round their own. I think we should not use that to condemn them because they've been magnanimous enough to vote others from Yoruba land in the person of OBJ, Hausaland in the person of Yar'adu and Atiku and also from Ijawland in the person of Jonathan.
Remember that in 2003 when their son Ojukwu contested, they didn't vote for him but instead voted OBJ for reelection.
No doubt Igbo high-handedness sometimes nauseating but I always put myself in their shoes and look at the other side of the coin and always conclude the system made them to be like that.
Please as Omoluabi will need to look at the larger picture than the surface. Support your own candidate and let others support theirs with decorum.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by tolue42(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Igbojew:
Hope you and your fellow urchins will not start crying and call OBIdient toxic or all sorts of names when they start hitting you Tinubu urchins back to back................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Jayb20(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient

Which of the sokoto please.
Is it same sokoto i reside you talking about?
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by owobokiri(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
See finishing, brutality/fatality and Uppercut wey u dey give one person. Bros take am easy . High blood pressure u won give people o....
The man deserves no mercy...
grin

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by assholemods: 12:54am On Dec 03, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

By your logic, everyone mentioned in Pandora paper are thieves, including people below and someone like governor of Niger and Kebbi states that are also there.

Hakeem Adebayo Folawiyo and Lisa Folawiyo

Stanley Adeniyi Jegede

Andrew Folorunsho Alli

Aderemi Muyinudeen Makanjuola

Adeniyi Ibraheem Makanjuola

Chukwudalu Udemezue Mba

Emmanuel Chukwuma Edozien

Jonathan Tunde Ogbeha

Jubril Adewale Tinubu

Rilwan Olakunle Tinubu

Muhammad Sani Bello

Olufemi Peter Otedola

Omatseyin Akere Ayida

Adedoyin Adebusola Adeyinka

Phillips Asiodu

Otedola, Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Theophilus Danjuma are also thieves.

As keeping money in tax haven is thief to you. Remember that two Tinubu's family are also in the same Pandora paper, are also thieves as you want us to believe.

Mr. Man, Peter Obi has kept the money in the tax haven before joining politics and he never added a dime to the money there since he joined politics in 2003. He has told you guys to come out and tell the world if he has stolen any government money and keep it anywhere that he is ready to let go his presidential ambition. So, spreading falsehood about to win political point is illogical.
I said Obi's name was mentioned, I meant in negative way. Oga google is your friend, nobody is spreading falsehood here the papers are there. Obi can deny till tomorrow, that is what politicians are known for. To you Obi is a saint abi? And the people that brought out his secret and illegal dealings are fools? What stops him from suing them?
By the way sir why do you keep shouting Tinubu up and down? Did I mentioned to you that I support Tinubu?
Why is that if somebody says anything against Obi the person is automatically Tinubu supporter?
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Ifogift007: 4:29am On Dec 03, 2022
Cyberterror:
Even before campaigns started, it was Peter Obi who was mentioning Tinubu's name up and down to get his attention. He was always forming superman in Lagos that Tinubu developed when his village in Anambara is almost caving in to erosion. Tinubu ignored him and refused to mention his name but the trouble maker still considers it an insult that Tinubu did not mention his name. Na wah o

But then, his own State Governor mentioned his name clearly and till date the Pandora crook has no defence to give

Peter Obi is a packaged fraudster
-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin
Zombie brain forever
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by NewLife87: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2022
I can see clearly that this one is a clueless agbadorian with lettuce � for brains.

Cyberterror:
Even before campaigns started, it was Peter Obi who was mentioning Tinubu's name up and down to get his attention. He was always forming superman in Lagos that Tinubu developed when his village in Anambara is almost caving in to erosion. Tinubu ignored him and refused to mention his name but the trouble maker still considers it an insult that Tinubu did not mention his name. Na wah o

But then, his own State Governor mentioned his name clearly and till date the Pandora crook has no defence to give

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by IfnobeGod20: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2022
assholemods:

I said Obi's name was mentioned, I meant in negative way. Oga google is your friend, nobody is spreading falsehood here the papers are there. Obi can deny till tomorrow, that is what politicians are known for. To you Obi is a saint abi? And the people that brought out his secret and illegal dealings are fools? What stops him from suing them?
By the way sir why do you keep shouting Tinubu up and down? Did I mentioned to you that I support Tinubu?
Why is that if somebody says anything against Obi the person is automatically Tinubu supporter?
And I also told you that these names were also mentioned in the Pandora paper and I asked you as you claimed, are they also thieves.?
Governor of Niger

Governor of Kebbi

Mike Adenuga

Theophilus Danjuma

Otedola

Dangote

Stanley Adeniyi Jegede

Andrew Folorunsho Alli

Chukwudalu Udemezue Mba

Jonathan Tunde Ogbeha

Jubril Adewale Tinubu

Rilwan Olakunle Tinubu

Muhammad Sani Bello

Olufemi Peter Otedola

Omatseyin Akere Ayida

Phillips Asiodu

Are they are thieves by your standard?

Let me also quickly correct this your notion. The people that release the paper are not from Nigeria and nothing concern Nigeria from the paper.

Meanwhile, the people that released the paper never said they are thieves but called them people that kept money in tax haven. This is a common practice by wealthy people to keep money in tax haven that can fetch them quick returns. Even average people now join them to keep money there.

You should have even asked yourself why Nigeria antigraft agencies, EFCC or ICPC have not deem it fit to arraign them in court since that time.

Peter Obi has often times challenge anyone to show the world that he embezzle public money and put it any where, that he is ready to let go his presidential ambition, but till date nobody has course to nail him accordingly, except on media trial that you guys are doing.

He has also said it umpteenth times that he kept the money in the tax haven even before he even nurse the ambition of joining politics.

The agitation that why didn't he declare it in his declaration form was meaningless because in the declaration form there is no provision for joint account. He is just meant to declare money in his own personal account and all assets he has. At least I have filled the form twice now as a public servant.

It was the same they argue with Saraki, that he didn't declare money his family has in the Panama paper but the court stroke it out because it was family account and not his own.

I am not bother whether you support Tinubu or not. You have the right reserve to support whoever you want, it is within your fundamental right. My grouse is spreading lies and calling someone thief on issue you know next to nothing about, just because you heard people saying it.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by lagosrd: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2022
Cyberterror:

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin

Is Lagos tinubus village?
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by assholemods: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
And I also told you that these names were also mentioned in the Pandora paper and I asked you as you claimed, are they also thieves.?
Governor of Niger

Governor of Kebbi

Mike Adenuga

Theophilus Danjuma

Otedola

Dangote

Stanley Adeniyi Jegede

Andrew Folorunsho Alli

Chukwudalu Udemezue Mba

Jonathan Tunde Ogbeha

Jubril Adewale Tinubu

Rilwan Olakunle Tinubu

Muhammad Sani Bello

Olufemi Peter Otedola

Omatseyin Akere Ayida

Phillips Asiodu

Are they are thieves by your standard?

Let me also quickly correct this your notion. The people that release the paper are not from Nigeria and nothing concern Nigeria from the paper.

Meanwhile, the people that released the paper never said they are thieves but called them people that kept money in tax haven. This is a common practice by wealthy people to keep money in tax haven that can fetch them quick returns. Even average people now join them to keep money there.

You should have even asked yourself why Nigeria antigraft agencies, EFCC or ICPC have not deem it fit to arraign them in court since that time.

Peter Obi has often times challenge anyone to show the world that he embezzle public money and put it any where, that he is ready to let go his presidential ambition, but till date nobody has course to nail him accordingly, except on media trial that you guys are doing.

He has also said it umpteenth times that he kept the money in the tax haven even before he even nurse the ambition of joining politics.

The agitation that why didn't he declare it in his declaration form was meaningless because in the declaration form there is no provision for joint account. He is just meant to declare money in his own personal account and all assets he has. At least I have filled the form twice now as a public servant.

It was the same they argue with Saraki, that he didn't declare money his family has in the Panama paper but the court stroke it out because it was family account and not his own.

I am not bother whether you support Tinubu or not. You have the right reserve to support whoever you want, it is within your fundamental right. My grouse is spreading lies and calling someone thief on issue you know next to nothing about, just because you heard people saying it.
Look at the way you are defending a politician, it seems you are one of his paid against. Somebody that used his children name to commit fraud. Anyways I will get back to you on this matter, I am busy make I no miss money because of a thieving politician.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by newnigerdelta00: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Millimann:
The druglord himself is a disgrace to the nation.

Your father too
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by IfnobeGod20: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2022
assholemods:

Look at the way you are defending a politician, it seems you are one of his paid against. Somebody that used his children name to commit fraud. Anyways I will get back to you on this matter, I am busy make I no miss money because of a thieving politician.
Are these people thieves, just simple yes or no but you're trying to dodge the bullet?
Governor of Niger

Governor of Kebbi

Mike Adenuga

Theophilus Danjuma

Otedola

Dangote

Stanley Adeniyi Jegede

Andrew Folorunsho Alli

Chukwudalu Udemezue Mba

Jonathan Tunde Ogbeha

Jubril Adewale Tinubu

Rilwan Olakunle Tinubu

Muhammad Sani Bello

Olufemi Peter Otedola

Omatseyin Akere Ayida

Phillips Asiodu

I am not defending anyone but I don't go about malign people because of political differences, just people are saying it and I will join them to be saying what I have not received clarification on.

By your standard, if Peter Obi is a thief, definitely, the two Tinubu's family there are also thieves. Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga, Theophilus Danjuma, governor of Niger and Kebbi are also thieves since their names appear there.

Mr. Man, he has said it publicly that he kept the money there before he even nurse the ambition of joining politics and he has not add a dime into it after joining politics. He has challenged anyone that has any contrary view that he stole government money should come out and say and he will gently leave his presidential ambition.
This is a challenge for you to make him let go of his presidential ambition rather than this malign and media trial.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gagare1:

Mai gida, babu wani abu kamar Hausa Fulani. Wannan yaudara ce kawai ta Fulani. You are either Bahaushe or Bafulatani. We are not the same and will NEVER be the same.

By the way, I am Obidient too.

So, are you Hausa or Fulani?

Read all his posts, he's an igbo man claiming Hausa. You and your fellow clowns are pariahs in your pursuits.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Idiko1: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
owobokiri:

We don't hold any grudge against Tinubu for his relentless uncouth outbursts.
You can't be angry with a madman for his endless murmurings. It's his trademark!

So as uncomfortable and nauseating as the howlings of a senile drug lord may be, you have to overlook that and do the needful because the man in question is obviously not in control of his faculties anymore..

It's what it's..

Like we say in igboland, it's not the madman that's ashamed of his unclothedness and misbehavior.., it's has always been his siblings and his townspeople ...
Just that in the case of one Bola Ahmed Yekini Amoda Tinupoo, even his tribal henchmen seem to have joined him in this very peculiar brand of madness that begins with insults and name callings but will ultimately end with a resounding electoral defeat come next February..

What a kindly metaphor for Thiefinubu. The ignoramus used the same word in reference to a lady who is a candidate for deputy governorship in Lagos State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished. / Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign / Delta Chief-Judge, Marshal Umukoro Infiltrates Election Tribunal With N3Bln - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.