Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? (2279 Views)

Atheist/irreligious Men Tell The Truth.... / Why Are Atheists Or Irreligious People Fond Of This ? / Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by achorladey: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Mental imbalance that the so called organisation did nothing about. Excuse indeed.

I wonder how come the only religious organization doing God's will on earth where LOVE, JOY AND PEACE reign have members with MENTAL IMBALANCE? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aemmyjah:
?
Lol
You wan compare football clubs to our organization?
Ours is not money driven
Ours is not a commercial organization

Of course they're ORGANIZATIONS to atheists but if looked into carefully these so called organizations were formed to promote world PEACE because it won't speak well for two teams to play friendly while their people back home are fighting and killing one another.
Perhaps from the perspective of an atheist after the tournament Ukrainians or Russians will joyfully return home with the trophy only to find out that their families has been killed by families of the people with whom they enjoyed playing soccer!

In fact these people are APES not humans! smiley
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by Maynman: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Theists who call themselves humans but worships ANIMALS as their savior.
APES are even better than them!

1 Like

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Are you not the one who said your organisation's people don't kill? Wind don open fowl nyansh. Bwahahahahaha!

Chai come see atheist IQ o! undecided

So a mad person that killed simply means the people around him/her also had it in mind to kill shey? cheesy

Walahi talahi Jehovah has proved Himself beyond reasonable doubt!
smiley
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by achorladey: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course they're ORGANIZATIONS to atheists but if into carefully these so called organizations were formed to promote world PEACE because it won't speak well for two teams to play friendly while their people back home are fighting and killing one another.
Perhaps from the perspective of an atheist after the tournament Ukrainians or Russians will joyfully return home with the trophy only to find out that their families has been killed by families of the people with whom they enjoyed playing soccer!

In fact these people are APES not humans! smiley

MaxInDHouse @ 10:27am...... clubs or whatever are not ORGANIZATIONS

MaxInDHouse @ 4:08 pm of course they are ORGANIZATION.

Coming from the ex intelligence officer. While you were serving under the military. Are they an ORGANIZATION or not? Are they organized or not?

Apply your intelligence!!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by Maynman: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
achorladey:

MaxInDHouse @ 10:27 am clubs or whatever are not ORGANIZATIONS

MaxInDHouse @ 4:08 pm of course they are ORGANIZATION.

Coming the ex intelligence officer. While you were serving under the military. Are they an ORGANIZATION or not?

Apply your intelligence.

He is as confused as his Israelite and watchtower deities.

1 Like

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by achorladey: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Maynman:

He is as confused as his Israelite and watchtower deities.

The way this particular one post and reason here,You get to wonder what was he doing during his time as intelligence officer under the military? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
achorladey:

Now you change it to commercial organisation is to maximise profit. Running from pillar to post. Na una way of doing and reasoning things.

Pharisaic kind of thinking. You don't even know what and how I am connected with the world Cup before you start your assumptions and speculations about my gains or no gains from it just like your religious leaders do in their publications you call spiritual food grin grin grin

The point is clear already, your religious organization is a commercial one. I didn't ask you whether their purpose is not to maximise profit or not. Go and learn the dynamics behind commerce.

When the attendees of a particular kingdom Hall drops below the numbers set by your religious leaders. They move all the attendees away to another kingdom hall and that particular kingdom hall will be sold.

When they sell, who gets the money even though the kingdom Hall was built by the attendees?

The last time I checked what you call BIBLE today, and the name JEHOVAH you peddle about has God's name was not and will not be an ACCOMPLISHMENT of your religious organization. grin grin grin grin

Learn!!!!?

You mentioned FIFA and other organizations
These are commercial organization
They make money
What has all the world organization accomplished for all of us today
look at UN, look at NATO,look at islamists and Christendom

If everyone were islamists, how will the world be? Look at places where Islam is practiced and the empires it controlled
If everyone were of Christendom, how will the world be? Remember that the world wars that have been fought were mainly 'christian' nations that fought and kill one another

Look at what Jehovah's Witness are accomplishing today
If everyone were like us, sincere bible students, how will the world be including in terms of morals
You love darkness and fight against light

Truth is, one day, everyone inhabiting earth will be worshipers of Jehovah. The goat like ones will be destroyed

Of course, atheists have no occupancy in God's kingdom or in his new world, they will be flushed away with al their stupid, apish ideologies
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by achorladey: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You mentioned FIFA and other organizations
These are commercial organization
They make money
What has all the world organization accomplished for all of us today
look at UN, look at NATO,look at islamists and Christendom

If everyone were islamists, how will the world be? Look at places where Islam is practiced and the empires it controlled If everyone were of Christendom, how will the world be? Remember that the world wars that have been fought were mainly 'christian' nations that fought and kill one another

Look at what Jehovah's Witness are accomplishing today
If everyone were like us, sincere bible students, how will the world be including in terms of morals
You love darkness and fight against light

Truth is, one day, everyone inhabiting earth will be worshipers of Jehovah. The goat like ones will be destroyed

Of course, atheists have no occupancy in God's kingdom or in his new world, they will be flushed away with al their stupid, apish ideologies

Still jumping from pillar to post. Who used the word commercial in the first place?

This discussion was about you and your brother in Jehovah aka MaxInDHouse telling us

You're ashamed there is many atheist club but no organised one.Even political parties are not organized, no oneness. Different ideologies are separating them and many form factions. For example, Wike and Atiku.

I am not here to discuss what each of these organisation have accomplished in the first place. Are there many organisations that are equally organised outside of the religious organization?

Let me give you a tip of ACCOMPLISHMENTS many of these organisation outside of your religious organization had done to help the smooth running of your religious organization up till today.

During the Covid 19 pandemic, the vaccines your religious leaders and members received was produced by your religious organisation abi? grin grin grin grin

The ZOOM app used by you and your religious leaders to conduct meetings of various kinds was produced or developed by who?

Dey apply intelligence. Even Jesus your master says....

Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!

No matter how terrible this world is, many good accomplishments that your religious organization envy and cannot do are coming out of it those things are influencing and helping the works of your religious organization.

Think and reason well. I am not talking about that your quarterly religious organization accomplishments that are 5 to 8 minutes videos shown to you after every three months March - June - September - December grin grin grin grin

Whatever you do within those three months cannot come close and never be compared to what every other organisations round the world do and the influence such as.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Chai come see atheist IQ o! undecided

So a mad person that killed simply means the people around him/her also had it in mind to kill shey? cheesy

Walahi talahi Jehovah has proved Himself beyond reasonable doubt!
smiley

The mad person was your organisation member true or false? LoLz.

Shay this one was mad too:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/183951/kelle-jarka-jw-elder-found-guilty-sentenced-friday-murdering-jw-wife

3 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
achorladey:

I wonder how come the only religious organization doing God's will on earth where LOVE, JOY AND PEACE reign hĺĺave members with MENTAL IMBALANCE? grin grin grin

Help me ask am. She was doing door to door ministry and her fellow JWs didn't see she was mad? LoLz.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by achorladey: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Help me ask am. She was doing door to door ministry and her fellow JWs didn't see she was mad? LoLz.

He will come back and divert into something else

3 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

The mad person was your organisation member true or false? LoLz.
Shay this one was mad too:
https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/183951/kelle-jarka-jw-elder-found-guilty-sentenced-friday-murdering-jw-wife

The funny thing about you is how you think!

Because people are organized doesn't mean a mentally deranged person won't be found in their midst but the secret is that non of them will support a lunatic like Putin to raise weapons against anyone!

Do you get it now? wink
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because people are organized doesn't mean a mentally deranged person won't be found in their midst but the secret is that non of them will support a lunatic like Putin to raise weapons against anyone!

Do you get it now? wink

Was Kelle Jarka mentally deranged when he killed his wife?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by achorladey: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you get it now? wink

Let's throw it back to you, do all other organization and organized people around you and your religious organization, do they support PUTIN? grin grin grin grin

Oya change mouth again to something else grin grin grin
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, well you are an atheist so you need enlightenment! smiley

For your information there's no human that's 100% sane, research made us understand that all humans do have their minutes of madness though it doesn't happen at the same time so it's God's Holy Spirit WORKING in our midst that's helping us to separate the sand inside the gaari.

So it's animals that go crazy in mass at the same time, i too do get mad at times but then when i remember the organization i belong the madness is short-lived because no member of my global family will support me in doing what is inhumane.

Let it sink into your brain that humans are sick in general but then it takes a SUPREME BEING (GOD) to help us separate madness from sanity.

Know today that if all people are Jehovah's Witnesses WARS (Mass insanity) will cease globally! Isaiah 2:2-4

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Was Kelle Jarka mentally deranged when he killed his wife?

YES nah! smiley

What do you think the court of law will say about a man who killed his wife or woman who killed her child?
OK, they were sane, right? smiley
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES nah! smiley

What do you think the court of law will say about a man who killed his wife or woman who killed her child?
OK, they were sane, right? smiley

LoLz! Chai! Are you this ignorant? Of course the court thinks he is sane. Courts don't sentence insane people to prison.

Besides your excuse doesn't work since you keep saying people killing each other is because they are not in your organisation. Now that we can show you JW murderers you say it's because they are insane. So other murderers were insane too then and it has nothing to do with being in your organisation? Which is it?

1 Like

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by achorladey: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

For your information there's no human that's 100% sane, research made us understand that all humans do have their minutes of madness though it doesn't happen at the same time so it's God's Holy Spirit WORKING in our midst that's helping us to separate the sand inside the gaari.

So it's animals that go crazy in mass at the same time, i too do get mad at times but then when i remember the organization i belong the madness is short-lived because no member of my global family will support me in doing what is inhumane.

Let it sink into your brain that humans are sick in general but then it takes a SUPREME BEING (GOD) to help us separate madness from sanity.

Know today that if all people are Jehovah's Witnesses WARS (Mass insanity) will cease globally! Isaiah 2:2-4

Whenever you post that picture always remember the word used in starting that statement IF. You have just been shown that member of your religious organization do kill another member

1 Like

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

LMFAO! Because one of your members killed and ate her baby you are now willing to declare yourself insane. Bwahahahahaha! OMFD! Please people of Nairaland come and see free comedy show o!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Chai! Are you this ignorant? Of course the court thinks he is sane. Courts don't sentence insane people to prison.

Besides your excuse doesn't work since you keep saying people killing each other is because they are not in your organisation. Now that we can show you JW murderers you say it's because they are insane. So other murderers were insane too then and it has nothing to do with being in your organisation? Which is it?

The difference is clear!

A person kills for a reason best known to him so the community got him arrested and kept in a CORRECTION CENTER you want to equate that to many people acting on the orders of an insane to kill people. Truly you're from the race of APES! smiley
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! Because one of your members killed and ate her baby you are now willing to declare yourself insane. Bwahahahahaha! OMFD! Please people of Nairaland come and see free comedy show o!

You've said it all my friend, ONE MEMBER killed the person he/she knew for a reason best known to him/her not MEMBERS KILLING PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY. smiley
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by achorladey: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

He don use im own hand hang himself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The difference is clear!

A person kills for a reason best known to him so the community got him arrested and kept in a CORRECTION CENTER you want to equate that to many people acting on the orders of an insane to kill people. Truly you're from the race of APES! smiley
MaxInDHouse:

You've said it all my friend, ONE MEMBER killed the person he/she knew for a reason best known to him/her not MEMBERS KILLING PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY. smiley

LMFAO! See free clown show. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
achorladey:

He don use im own hand hang himself grin grin grin

No mind am. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! See free clown show. Bwahahahahaha!

Many are reading they'll learn from intelligent comments! wink
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Many are reading they'll learn from intelligent comments! wink

I hope they do!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2022
LordReed:

I hope they do!
I'm sure they are learning the difference between the madness of a single person that needs care and that of a mass movement! wink
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm sure they are learning the difference between the madness of a single person that needs care and that of a mass movement! wink

I am sure they have learnt that you declared yourself intermittently insane. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2022
LordReed:

I am sure they have learnt that you declared yourself intermittently insane. LMFAO!

That's not News because all humans do unless you've decided to trash SCIENCE! wink

1 Like

Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by orisa37: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2022
Christianity, The RIGHTEOUS, is the way, the truth and the life
Re: What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? by LordReed(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's not News because all humans do unless you've decided to trash SCIENCE! wink

Show me the science.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Anointing Oil For? / Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' / Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.