Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Need Ur Help On What To Do - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Ur Help On What To Do (605 Views)

We Need Ur Help Nlers. How Do He Go About Building / Gurus In Property I Need Ur Help. / Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Help On What To Do by japhet2233: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
my dear friends on niaraland i am planing to come home and settle down i need a car that will be more easier for me to maintain BC we all know the road in Nigeria i need ur advice so as to know what kind of car to buy without problem nor stress i am planing of getting a 2009 Honda accord or 2009 Toyota rav4 which one do u think it will be more beautiful and easy to maintain in Nigeria i need ur help
Re: I Need Ur Help On What To Do by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Both have a lot of spares in Nigeria with mechanics that will work on them,but if its about maintaince of the vechicle,a Nigerian mechanic will be the best to ask,but i think that toyota will be expensive to maintain,but lets see what others have to say.
Re: I Need Ur Help On What To Do by Russialane(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
both are expensive to maintain but speak to a mechanic first before buying
Re: I Need Ur Help On What To Do by japhet2233: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
thank u very much
i await more response

(1) (Reply)

My House / 2 Bedrm & 2 Mini Flat Up To Roofing Level At Konu, Off Isawo, Road, Ikorodu. N2m / To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.