Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? (11198 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. / A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by priest2u(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
My gf is behaving funny , she said she has woman sickness ( i guess thats mentruation) . Could that be the reason why
she's acting irrational?
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Cuddlemii: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
priest2u:

My gf is behaving funny , she said she has woman sickness ( i guess thats mentruation) . Could that be the reason why
she's acting irrational?

Yes it does affect the attitude sometimes. It can be irritating to some, painful to some, gets the eyes swollen for some & interrupting thing for some. So it makes babes snap or act strangely. The last one I just concluded got me very aroused for some reason which was strange. I guess its hormonal so it triggers different reactions. Its also temporal so bear with your barbie.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by ebonyvibe(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
that is the lie we women tll u guys
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Goldieluks: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
@OP. Yes it does.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Mynd44: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
Holdup let me call my GF and ask her
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by uju2: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2011
Every month me and the guy in my life have an argument during that time of the month. I'm very irrational and easily annoyed.

I'm just lucky he's very patient and tolerant.

Wish there was something to help it.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by 190smh: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2011
uju_1:

Every month me and the guy in my life have an argument during that time of the month. I'm very irrational and easily annoyed.

I'm just lucky he's very patient and tolerant.

Wish there was something to help it.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by ice234: 6:10am On Aug 28, 2011
My girl friend said she hadn't reached puberty so doesn't know what it feels like having m. Pain
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Tosinville(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2011
What is Menstruation?
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2011
My answer is no.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Mynd44: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

Holdup let me call my GF and ask her

She said I will have to wait until nexth month for my answer
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by corona46(f): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2011
since when is the menstruation of a woman a sickness ?

I couldn't allow to act different in my job. This makes a very unprofessional impression.

This is sometimes hard, but men do have also stranges times, wink
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by coded777: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2011
Funny replyz.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by ronkebp(f): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
Oh yes it does.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by snowdrops(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
Check out Premenstrual Tension Syndrome.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by MMM2(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2011
op

u can do it like dat embarassed it is ur GF
angry
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by 912(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
Honestly I don't think it should. Although some ladies tend to point to it as the cause of some really nasty behaviour they exhibit sometimes but I think that's just bs. whether you are having menstrual cramps or not doesn't justify a bad behaviour.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by claremont(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
The wearer of the shoe knows how it pinches. I simply don't understand why men are responding to this thread, ladies should know about this issue better.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by ronkebp(f): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
9-11:

Honestly I don't think it should. Although some ladies tend to point to it as the cause of some really nasty behaviour they exhibit sometimes but I think that's just bs. whether you are having menstrual cramps or not doesn't justify a bad behaviour.

It affects me ooooo, i hate it though, but it's like i do not have control over what i feel, i get irritated easily and so so moody, especially in the mornings, and i also have friends that complain of the same problems.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Cuddlemii: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2011
9-11:

You username can cause a nasty behavior from a babe. Why such a sad name? boko haram's victims sounds more fresh and sympathetic but do we need to remember sorrows now & weep.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by 912(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

You username can cause a nasty behavior from a babe. Why such a sad name? boko haram's victims sounds more fresh and sympathetic but do we need to remember sorrows now & weep.
I guess u are having menstrual pain. Sorry ehn.  tongue just wait five days and you'll be normal again.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Cuddlemii: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
9-11:

I guess u are having menstrual pain. Sorry ehn.  tongue just wait five days and you'll be normal again.

Ha my own is not more than 3 days O and it doesn't hurt again. When its 5 days & painful, babes have not been pure so I see u r used to the 5 days kind, sorry tongue tongue tongue. Why not change you r name to Goodluck.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by 912(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Ha my own is not more than 3 days O and it doesn't hurt again. When its 5 days & painful, babes have not been pure so I see u r used to the 5 days kind, sorry tongue tongue tongue. Why not change you r name to Goodluck.
Thank you very much menstrual doctor. Abeg no shift attention to me. tongue
like i said earlier just wait some few days the pain will stop and you will be normal again. tongue
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by pendo89(f): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2011
Op yes it does
Even though some ladies exaggerate a bit when they don't want to take responsibility for their silly outbursts.
Ps can be very nasty.You could be happy smiling having fun and the next minute you feel like mourning.A sad feeling.
You get easily irritated,legs ache,bloated,nausea,fever, cramps,its like a body gone berserk and it leaves you a bit disoriented the day b4 or day 1.
Now you understand why some ladies hate this time of the month. Be patient with her and everything will return to normal.
But if the symptoms renders her immobile seek medical help cz some are not normal.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Cuddlemii: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
9-11:

Thank you very much menstrual doctor. Abeg no shift attention to me. tongue
like i said earlier just wait some few days the pain will stop and you will be normal again. tongue

how do u know so much. every guy no too discuss this topic deeply. U don pass thru this stage once before? what were the symptoms? did u use felvin? ok i dey embarrass u, i go free u make ur guy no catch u.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by 912(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
^ abeg leave me alone o. I'm not the cause of ur menstrual pain. Just take some pain killers and wait a little u'll be fine. Ok ok I agree I be girl and my menstrual pain dey finish me. I hope u r happy now.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Cuddlemii: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
^ don't mind me. some days i am just hyper-active jare. Its good to be happy sometimes you know. Will get off your back now.
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 24, 2011
[size=28pt]Uh. . .YEAH![/size] tongue tongue
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by lepasharon(f): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2011
who actually still says the word menstruation undecided
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by Princek12(m): 1:42am On Sep 24, 2011
if it does, it means many of the girls here on NL are always on their period; no wonder they come here with a nasty attitude, Ms Chima especially.

1 Like

Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by LongOne1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2011
lepasharon:

who actually still says the word menstruation undecided

I was wondering too. We call menstruation 'changing engine oil' and childbirth 'dropping the engine.'
Re: Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? by pendo89(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^
Ps is the word.

Princek12:

if it does, it means many of the girls here on NL are always on their period; no wonder they come here with a nasty attitude.
grin grin grin grin
funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos) / SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.