Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares (19831 Views)

Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu / Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares / Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Skty: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
No shakement! Na to swear Peter Obi I just de wait for. Joyous me. Joyous fellow grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by israelmao(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
No shaking,no distraction

2 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Janajack: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
I know it was Tinubu that paid those people to expel Doyin Okupe, but he doesn't know that Peter Obi is a man of few words, and he knows that Tinubu is working against Labour Party in the South West. Nevermind, Tinubu will fail woefully.

Peter Obi is a no nonsense Man.

Tinubu urchins after reading this news cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by kencrosss(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gucciblog:
Tinubu urchins to begin to cry in

Opposition game did not work they went to pay the leader of Ogun state LP so as to cause confusion
But he don over them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by AsawanaDgreat: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wicked politicians wants to distaberlize labour party

4 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by TheChameleon: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yes we have just verified from a Doctor in Yaba left......

He said he is used to hearing such words in his wards....

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Golan007: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bribery and corruption in Labour Party.
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by slivertongue: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Effort in futility
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by 27Pushing30: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient

Only the ignorant will believe this is a hausa Fulani lmaooooooooo
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Boss13: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jungle don dey mature
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by zionstaar75: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
lonelydora:
No matter what, Peter Obi MUST win next year
win what?Nigeria election or biafra?please am ready to bet with my house, it's a 6 bedroom mansion with 2 sitting room and 3 bathrooms. Anybody am ready.its worth 50million but am ready to bet just 30million .anybody wey e sure for should holla me at gbadesky75@gmail.com. Estate surveyors will verify. I'm ready to bear the cost of verification

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by feedthenation(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
---How will PO fight corruption at the national level---when Dr Okupe, a DG within his LP was allegedelly expelled due to misappropriation of funds---
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Uniquekriss(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
LP Ogun don send aza give The leader of PDAPC

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Now everyone should relax Lp is coming peter obi or nothing my pvc my power!!
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by crixlight2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Skinnygee1:
These ones never see billions, yet they are embezzling the little funds they have, dem go worst pass apc and PDP join together undecided
Oh God if Labour Party enter and money start coming in , you go see fight you sef go fear… give them party just one year , the party go don Scatter finish and bastardize
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Gucciblog: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
crixlight2:

Oh God if Labour Party enter and money start coming in , you go see fight you sef go fear… give them party just one year , the party go don Scatter finish and bastardize

If you're a thief, doesn't mean others are.
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Christistruth00: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin

Peter Obi was not among those who built the Labour Party and sustained it for years yet he emerged as it’s Presidential Candidate
This so resembles a behaviour Sardauna Ahmadu Bello once complained about

Arabambi that said the Party Constitution is not being followed has been Building and fighting for the Labour Party for years

He didn’t just turn up or join it overnight

You should have already smelt a Rat in the Way Peter Obi emerged as the Presidential Candidate Of the Labour Party

Below is Arabambi in 2017 Criticising the sitting APC Governor Of Ogun State

https://guardian.ng/interview/arabambi-amosun-has-destroyed-economic-and-political-gains-of-previous-administrations/

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Jnkay: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
APC wants to bribe some elements in labour party to cause confusion but God pass them. What Tinubu cannot do with lagos state money does not exist. They know that the so called structureless party has gain momentum and intended voters than theirs so they paid people millions of dollar to cause confusion in labour party. We know how the game rolls

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by uba1991: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
I can swear that labour will go into hiding after 2023
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by crixlight2(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gucciblog:

If you're a thief, doesn't mean others are.
Na be Okupe wey dem Dey drag for embezzling the campaign money now , this unah party go worst pass PDP and APC because unah no wan anybody to complain about their wrong doing
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Godispeace: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
u just register today and begin make noise to disturb our peace here shocked shocked shocked
gbeyi:
Labour should learn from PDP
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Gingerbreadman2: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Christistruth00:
grin

Peter Obi was not among those who built the Labour Party and sustained it for years yet he emerged as it’s Presidential Candidate
This so resembles a behaviour Sardauna Ahmadu Bello once complained about

Arabambi that said the Party Constitution is not being followed has been Building and fighting for the Labour Party for years

He didn’t just turn up or join it overnight

You should have already smelt a Rat in the Way Peter Obi emerged as the Presidential Candidate Of the Labour Party

Below is Arabambi in 2017 Criticising the sitting APC Governor Of Ogun State

https://guardian.ng/interview/arabambi-amosun-has-destroyed-economic-and-political-gains-of-previous-administrations/

Story for the gods
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=TheChameleon post=118850426][/quote]

In lif n very you voice out what you can't swallow.....

Be careful and be guided.....enjoy your pain
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by TheChameleon: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

In lif n very you voice out what you can't swallow.....

Be careful and be guided.....enjoy your pain

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=TheChameleon post=118856080][/quote]

Is only a Professor that approves the result of a student... .......
Think before you talk .....you ar exposing your secrets ...
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by leketon: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Normally Tinubu is supposed to be relaxing in his house playing around with his grand children.

However, by this time next year, he'll be queuing in line to welcome president Peter Obi on state visit to lagos. If you know, you know

Stay on track, discuss issues.
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by Gandrova: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Normally Tinubu is supposed to be relaxing in his house playing around with his grand children.

However, by this time next year, he'll be queuing in line to welcome president Peter Obi on state visit to lagos. If you know, you know
Stop smoking Indian hemp, it is not good for your health!
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by TheChameleon: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is only a Professor that approves the result of a student... .......
Think before you talk .....you ar exposing your secrets ...

Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by salam8528: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2022
lonelydora:
No matter what, Peter Obi MUST win next year
"No matter what" do u know what that statement really means?
Re: Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares by VoteObi2SaveNai: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Damidave1124:
Crisis gradually happening in LP.

A lot of people put hope and trust is LP, they should do well by putting their house in order so as to enable them compete well with the two giants (APC and PDP)

Lol, why do you have such a simplistic mindset? You think it's everyone that is principled enough to resist Tinubu's bribes?

FYI, those fools making noise under LP Ogun state chapter were paid by Tinubu to cause confusion but they've failed miserably!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Declares Free BRT Rides, Toll On Christmas, New Year Days / South-South Governors, Leaders Demand 50% Oil Derivation / A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.