Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates (41322 Views)

Enugu: Tribunal Rejects Mbah’s Request To Strike Out NYSC Certificate Forgery / Tribunal Rejects PDP, Atiku’s Request To Re-argue Apc’s Objection To Petition / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Peacecore: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Emvico34:
Oyetola should go and rest, osun people have rejected him and his evil party
You should be the one that should go and rest instead of dying on a case that doesn't concern or affect you in any way. Who has ever lost election in Nigeria and fail to challenge it in the court of law. Even your master Saraki contested his own even though, it was a massive rejection let alone this one that is glaring to everyone that the man is a daunce.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Peacecore: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chijeep:
let them leave this man God want to use to liberate Osunites for christ sake.
MUST APC DENY NIGERIANS THE JOY THEY MERITED BY ALL MEANS
But you were pushing Saraki and Agbaje to go to court in 2019. Hypo!

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Peacecore: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chijeep:
But you were pushing Saraki and Agbaje to go to court in 2019. Hypo
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Peacecore: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
israelmao:
Oyetola is gone for good because clear certificates will be produced.
Oga principal help them please. So you are the one that have been with the certificate all these while? Oshi grin
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Slurity(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chijeep:
shey You dye whine me ni ? ADELEKE liberate Osun? What did ADELEKE has in his head to offer Osun? Osun will almost stone him out of that position. Mark my words

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by seunayantokun(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na only gra gra, them no go win anything.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Enemyofpeace: 3:31am On Dec 03, 2022
Abi the dancing governor no go school ni

If the bride's parents dance too much on your wedding day just know you just married out the trouble maker in their family

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by General029(m): 3:43am On Dec 03, 2022
Tribunal makes aftermath of elections interesting. But the will of Osun citizens stands.
_PDP
Victory ✓

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Igbek76: 4:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Chijeep:

Shut up!
They should leave the fraud he committed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Zetty177x: 5:39am On Dec 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary 3rd class fake certificate was issued on a Saturday. Once exposed, the same brainless IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys that have been for years wailing and crying over other people's certificate all of a sudden said certificate is no longer that important.
Bunch of delusional retar@ded brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient monkeys.
#HYPOCRITES

If I say make I insult ur akamu brain now. Wetin concern Obi for this thread? Or u be ode? Why una hate Obi? For your information, it's the turn of South East and Tinubu can never ever smell that seat
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Zetty177x: 5:40am On Dec 03, 2022
Igbek76:

Shut up!
They should leave the fraud he committed?

And Buhari with Ekedc or bedc certificate did 8 years! Hypocrites
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by MyMouth(m): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
Tinubu submitted an affidavit in place of his primary school certificate.
Buhari also submitted a fake certificate.Why didn't INEC reject them?This forgery of certificates started from INEC accepting them without verification.
Better to submit affidavit oooo, then to submit fake!
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Banter1(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2022
Chijeep:
Don't mind them.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jostoman: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2022
olaks4real:
Supreme Court judgment was based on whether he he has o-level or not , and waec attested to it. The problem now is that APC is suspecting that Adeleke submitted a waec result carrying different grades . I.e forgery.
It’s left for APC to prove this to the court.
oga supreme court has settle the certificate issue Oyetola is just chassing shadow.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by abidem4real: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Mercisharelove:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tribunal-rejects-adelekes-blurry-certificates/
Even if monkey no fine, him mama like am! Let APC and their evil governance perish
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by HRMK: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2022
obviously inec connived with adeleke and pdp to rig osun polls!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Eau01: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2022
Why not presenting clear certificate for God sake. If our politicians don't present fake cert., they'll present to whom it may concern or blur one. Chai!
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by william1ehsan: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Oyetola should go and rest, osun people have rejected him and his evil partyOyetola should go and rest, osun people have rejected him and his evil party...
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jemex003: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2022
Jsucre:
Osun is unfortunate

Your family is unfortunate
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jsucre(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Jemex003:

Your family is unfortunate
sometimes try to use your common sense. At least you're born with one. Your understanding level is too low. Osun lack good governors since 1992.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by 7lives: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Chijeep:

Birds of the same feather.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by 7lives: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2022
maasoap:

See these hypocrites and dishonest people exposing their own double standards. Shame on you all.

Omo if you know how I fear Nigerians now concerning lies and deception.
A woman was caught on camera stealing from her customer.
Despite the glaring evidence people are sympathizing with this thief and accusing the man who used phone to expose her.
Omo fear Nigerians o.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jemex003: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2022
Jsucre:
sometimes try to use your common sense. At least you're born with one. Your understanding level is too low. Osun lack good governors since 1992.

Mr common sense where are you from?
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by maasoap(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jostoman:
this certificate issue has been settle by supreme court or mr kume of high court want to change supreme court judgement?

I think someone here might decide to call supreme court judge on Mr Kume of high court not to do his job. Lol
Why should tribunal judges accept blank papers as certificates of a serving governor?
Besides, I don't think the supreme Court judge ever seen those blank certificates
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jsucre(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jemex003:

Mr common sense where are you from?
Osun. Original Ijesa
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jemex003: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jsucre:
Osun. Original Ijesa

Continue your lies cuz if you’re truly from Osun you will know Governor Aregbesola tried he’s best, Oyinlola tried he’s best and Oyetola too tried he’s best. Can you tell us what’s fortunate in your Ijesa and ur low life talk
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jsucre(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jemex003:

Continue your lies cuz if you’re truly from Osun you will know Governor Aregbesola tried he’s best, Oyinlola tried he’s best and Oyetola too tried he’s best. Can you tell us what’s fortunate in your Ijesa and ur low life talk
sometimes is very dangerous to argue with lowkey sense human. Osun debt profile is hmmmm.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jemex003: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Jsucre:
sometimes is very dangerous to argue with lowkey sense human. Osun debt profile is hmmmm.

I just confirmed you’re a monkey
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jsucre(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jemex003:

I just confirmed you’re a monkey
thanks for confirmation. Thank this 5naira to buy sense at Oja oba osogbo. Eleri'bu somebody.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Ebymyk(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
JesusSaves49:
Association of school be SCAM
Beware o[color=#006600][/color]
he for settle his certificate issue before the massive sack in the state....
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jemex003: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jsucre:
thanks for confirmation. Thank this 5naira to buy sense at Oja oba osogbo. Eleri'bu somebody.

Awon ebi ni werrey somebody, Alatenuje family Ogun k*ll una there. Ijesa ole I’m not surprised your ancestors I’ve used cursed to destroy ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Protest Siege On Ekwermadu's House By EFCC And Police (Photos) / Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity / I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.