Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates (41300 Views)

Enugu: Tribunal Rejects Mbah’s Request To Strike Out NYSC Certificate Forgery / Tribunal Rejects PDP, Atiku’s Request To Re-argue Apc’s Objection To Petition / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by emmanbol: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
olaks4real:

Mr teacher… did you think this just about presenting a certificate from Adeleke?
The major issue in this matter is about result forgery. What Adeleke presented to inec is different from the original result.

Hi, even if it was forged, what matters in court will be document Adeleke submitted in 2022 not 2018. This tribunal is for 2022 election, not 2018. I hope you get my point.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Eriokanmi: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
tabaralph:

What about the missing examination centre sir, what can you say about that….hello hello can you hear me?
I can hear you...that's part of the drama. Wait for the tribunal's verdict. Adeleke can't be so stupid to commit such blunder, hope you understand. The drama was worst than this dome years back, he still won.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by emmanbol: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
tabaralph:

Louder please… also they forgot to put the examination centre in the fordged certificate

Hi, even if it was forged, what matters in court will be document Adeleke submitted in 2022 not 2018.
This tribunal is for 2022 election, not 2018. I hope you get my point.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by seanfer(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
emmanbol:
It is funny, because oyetola lawyers is asking for what Adeleke submitted 2018, but this is 2022 election, and Adeleke submitted a different certificate. Apc, oyetola are wasting their time, the case will be dismissed.

The APC and her lawyers are trying to prove a perjury case against Adeleke.
Remember what happened in Bayelsa case. Same thing is about to reoccur.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by emmanbol: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
seanfer:

The APC and her lawyers are trying to prove a perjury case against Adeleke.
Remember what happened in Bayelsa case. Same thing is about to reoccur.

Bayelsa case is different. In bayelsa, I think there are multiple document submitted by d candidate showing different names of the candidate.

They just wasting time and will fail in the end. Let's watch.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by seanfer(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
emmanbol:

Bayelsa case is different. In bayelsa, I think there are multiple document submitted by d candidate showing different names of the candidate.

They just wasting time and will fail in the end. Let's watch.

He used a different to contest for Senate and another one for Deputy Governorship seat.

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by dfrost: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chijeep:
let them leave this man God want to use to liberate Osunites for christ sake.
MUST APC DENY NIGERIANS THE JOY THEY MERITED BY ALL MEANS

He who comes... must come with equity.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by gbishman: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Does this guy look like someone who went to school?
Dancing round the place like a doorman at a club.

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chijeep:

What joy will come out of fake certificate? Are you forget that Buhari's certificate too was controversial? The effects of having such low grade students ruling a complex society like Nigeria is what you are experiencing as marketers just wake up these days and give us increase price of fuel without waiting for pronouncement from government because they know educated illiterate occupying government positions and don't deserve their loyalty

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by ORIAYO70(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chijeep:

We're you dead when in Bayelsa Apc governor was not sworn in cos of his deputy certificate... They sworn in Diri from Pdp.

Let d law take is course stop been obssesse with certificate forget.. I'm not partisan

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by zionstaar75: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
emmanbol:
It is funny, because oyetola lawyers is asking for what Adeleke submitted 2018, but this is 2022 election, and Adeleke submitted a different certificate. Apc, oyetola are wasting their time, the case will be dismissed.
do u know the law?why is he submitting different results?its lying under oath and he'll be going to jail if found guilty, I've been using the same o level since 1993 so it's unjustifiable to change, he would have said he doesn't have then present a verifiable degree like tinubu is doing, nobody can do anything about it.thats what buhari did too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Brushless: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mayng01:
Why is adeleke’s life like this, his head isn’t a crown head I presume.
En Core!
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Brushless: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Vanpascore:
The guy is clueless, the same issue when he first contested 4 years ago. He should have perfected the result issue before now. Sending him out of that office will be my joy because he isn't smart enough.
You got my train of thought.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Dabliss02(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

“Also in the testimonial, the address of the school attended was missing. So, the legible certificates must be produced.”

After the arguments, Justice Kume adjourned the matter till Saturday, 3rd December 2022 for the INEC to present clearer documents before the court.

E no concern us pesin wey don enter don enter
Mr Nurudeen Adeleke, is that you?

check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by stevups(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
israelmao:
Oyetola is gone for good because clear certificates will be produced.

Objection no1 out of 10. Do you think he can escape?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by aestake: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
..let me lecture you, mumu have you ever been to a court ? Illiterate

the document was tendered by inec...the matter is not between adeleke and the petitioner...it is between inec and the petitioner...so adeleke cannot tender any documents in court, it is inec that will tender documents...but since they have a blurred copy, all they need to do is to contact the owner of the document to give them a clearer copy...that's all

Is obvious you did not read the article before commenting
..and it is also obvious you don't know how COURT PROCEEDINGS work...I don't want to believe you are an indomie generation person....well, you have bin well schooled by me...free of charge... hahahahha
But how was INEC comfortable with that document? Why did they accept that?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Funflipper: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
aestake:

It shows how corrupt the system is. Whoever put their stamp on that blurry piece of paper deserve to go to prison because it is obvious money exchanged hands.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
aestake:

...if you ask me, na who I go ask ?
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by pquaver(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
Tinubu submitted an affidavit in place of his primary school certificate.
Buhari also submitted a fake certificate.Why didn't INEC reject them?This forgery of certificates started from INEC accepting them without verification.

You are an illiterate ooo.. Kai.. So bold talking thrash

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by ComeToJesus: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nothing dey happen. APC is an evil party.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by richeeyo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
INEC was the one who brought a blurry copy ,not adeleke. Had adeleke declined to submit a clear copy to INEC, they'd have rejected it from the onset.
They should make a clear copy and re-present it. Nothing would happen to the dancing governor.

Oyetola and his boss should rest or face further disgrace
Just imagine
Stalling the whole case
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
israelmao:
Oyetola is gone for good because clear certificates will be produced.

The clearer one you issued to him, right?

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jostoman: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Moh247:
Otilo

Adeleke is a gonner
keep decieving yourself.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Emvico34:
Oyetola should go and rest, osun people have rejected him and his evil party
Chijeep:
femijay8271:
Apc sha sidon and wan die PATAPATA for dis MATA
asobo1:
Lawyers should help Osun state deplete Oyetola's loot
SIMONEKPA7:
APC wan do imo mago mago for osun, e no go work. Where baba Certificate,where Agbado chief certificate? Dancing governor our In-law has come to stay.

See these hypocrites and dishonest people exposing their own double standards. Shame on you all.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jostoman: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
But this matter has been settle by supreme court before now, or high court want to change supreme court judgement?
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jostoman:
keep decieving yourself.

Is this not getting real in your own opinion and understanding of the case? From being compelled by the tribunal to bring certificates to being compelled to bring the clear ones. Someone may eventually go down coz it's getting real and scarier

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Jostoman: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
maasoap:

Is this not getting real in your own opinion and understanding of the case? From being compelled by the tribunal to bring certificates to being compelled to bring the clear ones. Someone may eventually go down coz it's getting real and scarier
this certificate issue has been settle by supreme court or mr kume of high court want to change supreme court judgement?
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by olaks4real(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Funflipper:

It shows how corrupt the system is. Whoever put their stamp on that blurry piece of paper deserve to go to prison because it is obvious money exchanged hands.
I want to believe they presented a waec result with different grades , I guess that’s why the Copy presented in court is blurry. APC needs good lawyers to prove this

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by olaks4real(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jostoman:
this certificate issue has been settle by supreme court or mr kume of high court want to change supreme court judgement?
Supreme Court judgment was based on whether he he has o-level or not , and waec attested to it. The problem now is that APC is suspecting that Adeleke submitted a waec result carrying different grades . I.e forgery.
It’s left for APC to prove this to the court.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Richie77: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Oyetola is a good person but the rate at which APC transformed ppl's life to poverty and miminum standard of living. Some ppl will still soak garri tonight. May God repay APC members for all the good and bad things they did to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Terror48: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

“Also in the testimonial, the address of the school attended was missing. So, the legible certificates must be produced.”

After the arguments, Justice Kume adjourned the matter till Saturday, 3rd December 2022 for the INEC to present clearer documents before the court.

Mr Nurudeen Adeleke, is that you?

check my signature for free stuffs!
Buhari should produce his certificate first
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Kingspin(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Two face Tribunal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.