Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates (41320 Views)

Enugu: Tribunal Rejects Mbah’s Request To Strike Out NYSC Certificate Forgery / Tribunal Rejects PDP, Atiku’s Request To Re-argue Apc’s Objection To Petition / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by ATLIEN2027: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mayor101010:
I hope all is well with you?
Hope your brain is well.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Focusmind: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Vanpascore:
The guy is clueless, the same issue when he first contested 4 years ago. He should have perfected the result issue before now. Sending him out of that office will be my joy because he isn't smart enough.

He would recoup his money before he leaves. That's the game. I am sure he is aware that he may not survive this. He didn't get his act together. I hope he is not that daft.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by ejimatic: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mercisharelove:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tribunal-rejects-adelekes-blurry-certificates/
I wonder why it is difficult for our politicians to have tenable certificates. They all think money is all that they need in their lives...Omisore and Adeleke are the same

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Badgers14: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
I don't understand why these people always make mockery of our political process.

Why would Mr. Adeleke and INEC submit a blurry certificate??

Mr. Adeleke claimed he graduated from a college in Atlanta Georgia, when he applied for admission to the school, they he submit this blurry certificate to them??

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by tfelicityk(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
The tribunal should ask him to present his original certificate then.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Minjim: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
This news made FP since yesterday nau.

Admin, you're not up to date
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by almarthins(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Careful4u:
witches and wizards never sleep nor slumber

Hahaha
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by goslowgoslow(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Emvico34:
Oyetola should go and rest, osun people have rejected him and his evil party
Is the certificate blurry or not?

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by rolams(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Vanpascore:
The guy is clueless, the same issue when he first contested 4 years ago. He should have perfected the result issue before now. Sending him out of that office will be my joy because he isn't smart enough.

He has done that already. The APC requested for the results he tendered at the previous election.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Kvngkester(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Make Dem show us na maybe we can see better...
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Mayor101010(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Hope your brain is well.
I'll remember you in my prayers bro!
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Buharidgeneral: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
One week governor loading

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by newnigerdelta1: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Emvico34:

Your Papa evil worst

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by riczy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Am watching in 3D, e go soon clear for Adeleke eyes, Nigeria politicians too dubious!

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by ATLIEN2027: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mayor101010:
I'll remember you in my prayers bro!
You need the prayers more than I.
Pls pray for yourself first.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by ZombieSlayer1: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Pandora's supporters over to you
a case between APC and PDP but urchins must find a way to involve Labour Party.

This Labour Party gives you guys sleepless nights
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by emmanbol: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
It is funny, because oyetola lawyers is asking for what Adeleke submitted 2018, but this is 2022 election, and Adeleke submitted a different certificate. Apc, oyetola are wasting their time, the case will be dismissed.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Eriokanmi: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
richeeyo:
If this thing go take wrong turn, him enemies go dance am no be small
INEC was the one who brought a blurry copy ,not adeleke. Had adeleke declined to submit a clear copy to INEC, they'd have rejected it from the onset.
They should make a clear copy and re-present it. Nothing would happen to the dancing governor.

Oyetola and his boss should rest or face further disgrace
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Eriokanmi: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Is the certificate blurry or not?
INEC is to blame for making a blurry copy, not adeleke. Had he submitted a blurry copy to inec from the onset, the latter would have rejected it.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by tabaralph: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
175:
Get the original man!!!!

Abi u dey hide something?

My dear I taya o, make him go waec go collect the certified true copy na, except if the certificate na oluwole

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by heysquare(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Emvico34:
The whole Osun is not bigger than the court as it has the final say! Whatever the court say that is the final

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Alexbio: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Peter Obi graduated with 2.2 grade from UNN his disciples are calling him hero. No be juju b that anyways, na clique of OLODO geng. 2.2 graduate like Peter Obi is average!
Imagine graduating from UNN of all people with 2.2. LMAO Dem they praise mediocrity.
Only God knows how many times and papers Peter Obi rewrite before his department was able to free him!
Make una shows urs him CGP if na lie grin grin grin
See dem defending blunders grin grin
Irukiru angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by tabaralph: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
INEC was the one who brought a blurry copy ,not adeleke. Had adeleke declined to submit a clear copy to INEC, they'd have rejected it from the onset.
They should make a clear copy and re-present it. Nothing would happen to the dancing governor.

Oyetola and his boss should rest or face further disgrace

What about the missing examination centre sir, what can you say about that….hello hello can you hear me?

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by olaks4real(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
..let me lecture you, mumu have you ever been to a court ? Illiterate

the document was tendered by inec...the matter is not between adeleke and the petitioner...it is between inec and the petitioner...so adeleke cannot tender any documents in court, it is inec that will tender documents...but since they have a blurred copy, all they need to do is to contact the owner of the document to give them a clearer copy...that's all

Is obvious you did not read the article before commenting
..and it is also obvious you don't know how COURT PROCEEDINGS work...I don't want to believe you are an indomie generation person....well, you have bin well schooled by me...free of charge... hahahahha
Mr teacher… did you think this just about presenting a certificate from Adeleke?
The major issue in this matter is about result forgery. What Adeleke presented to inec is different from the original result.

8 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by Bluntemperor: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
israelmao:
Oyetola is gone for good because clear certificates will be produced.

So,you have it and is difficult to produce the clear photocopy and the original!
Please,help since you have it in custody!
This one doesn't know what technicallty is in laws!

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by zoedew: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
175:
Get the original man!!!!

Abi u dey hide something?
The truant was not known to attend school regularly and was begged to sit for WAEC . He accepted to attend only once when he wrote English language in which he scored F9! And that’s who is a Governor! Subsequent attempts made by him a few years ago for political reasons he registered for WASC in a remote area examination centre where he was caught employing a mercenary in writing the exam! The fellow has not changed. Rather, he has carried truancy into adulthood!!!

8 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by tabaralph: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
emmanbol:
It is funny, because oyetola lawyers is asking for what Adeleke submitted 2018, but this is 2022 election, and Adeleke submitted a different certificate. Apc, oyetola are wasting their time, the case will be dismissed.

Until then, let’s keep our eyes open and fingers crossed
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by backnbeta(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chijeep:
let them leave this man God want to use to liberate Osunites for christ sake.
MUST APC DENY NIGERIANS THE JOY THEY MERITED BY ALL MEANS
I hope people will see your post and leave other polithiefcians with questionable certificates alone- maybe God wants to "use them to liberate us" undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by tabaralph: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
olaks4real:

Mr teacher… did you think this just about presenting a certificate from Adeleke?
The major issue in this matter is about result forgery. What Adeleke presented to inec is different from the original result.

Louder please… also they forgot to put the examination centre in the fordged certificate

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by obyno82: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Get lost, you brainless zero IQ shallow dimwitted ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey.

i said it you were nursed with hyena breast milk that is why you behave like a typical Hyena
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by israelmao(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bluntemperor:

So,you have it and is difficult to produce the clear photocopy and the original!
Please,help since you have it in custody!
This one doesn't know what technicallty is in laws!
If you wait for such of legal technicality that shot Imo State governor into power you will wait in vain.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates by tabaralph: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Focusmind:

He would recoup his money before he leaves. That's the game. I am sure he is aware that he may not survive this. He didn't get his act together. I hope he is not that daft.

What do you expect from otondo dancer, he doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to be a local government chairman not to talk of a whole state governor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.