Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? (586 Views)

Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by sarkinbauchi: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
I'm yet to see the manifesto of other Presidential contestants.

Who has that of Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by spearman(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
GIRINGORY AND VAL ARE MAN TO MAN OR WOMAN TO MAN.
GIRINGORY AND "IMPORT LICENSE" BELLO YUSSUF ARE MAN TO MAN OR WOMAN TO MAN.
NNAMDI KANU CONFIRMED IN HIS FAMOUS BROADCAST ON FULANI LOVERS.
Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by aylagos(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

just use google now you will see it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by BATified2023: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

u igbos n unnecessary noise

U will still fail just like your failed Biafra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by Flora2Sweet: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
How do u know he's igbo

Na people like u, go vote backwardness only because of tribe

Mugu...

BATified2023:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

How will you see it when Obi don use lamba confuse una.

Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by toneroforever(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
BATified2023:

Reminds me of ur noise about Tinubu inheriting Buhari's 12 million northern votes...
Las las, Tinubu's only relevance to Nigerians is the humor & comic relief he provides in these difficult times. Talk about someone serving his life's purpose.
Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by PresidObi: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku will quietly drop out of the 2023 elections to avoid a shameful defeat by the people of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by ElSudani: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter Obi's cut and paste manifesto. He wants to complete projects that are already completed.
What a joke.
Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by Jnkay: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dear friends anybody that campaign for APC is either for tribalism sake or religion sake, but honestly these are the reasons Nigeria has not moved forward since 1960. Please dear friends there are lots of pains and suffering in this country. Let us try another Party. America and other developed countries are moving forward because of their mode of voting. They have two major party which are Democrat and Republicans. If Democrat misrule they will vote them out of the governance and replace them with Republicans and vice-versa. This make them to be extremely care and put them on checked. If you leave only APC they will not learn from they mistakes rather they will do the worst. So people supporting APC don't see it as that people hate APC but to put them on checked. If you don't get them out of the system now they'll not change nor rethink.
Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by harqinhola(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
IF YOU KNOW ME VERY WELL , YOU'LL KNOW THAT I AM A TINUBU SUPPORTER BUT THIS PETER OBI'S MANIFESTO IS BRILLIANT .
Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by Benwallt(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
It is giving Nigerians terrible viral infection. It is an insult to Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by femimailbox(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Tinubu was the first to release his Manifesto, in fact that's the main issue that pushed the LP to develop a manifesto to counter APC.
Obi said before that he doesn't need a manifesto and you can record or write down whatever he says, that's his Manifesto!
Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? by sarkinbauchi: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:

All you Afonja and Nyamuri terrorists with fake Nairaland monickers claiming to support Tinubu to siphon his money. Your Bala blu blu cannot win. Banza kawai

(1) (Reply)

2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) / Peter Obi & Ahmed Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Osun Women / Pandora Paper Linked A House In UK To Tinubu Who Acquired It through looted Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.