Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Needs Matured Advice On This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Needs Matured Advice On This (1846 Views)

Please Need Matured Advice: My Parents Are Too Demanding / I Need Matured Advice / RUMBLE IN A FAMILY; MATURED ADVICE FOR DAVE AND CLARA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
I will try to be very brief ,Had to create a new account for this because at this junction I am confused but trying to stay strong!

My family is my problem..I came from a family that they like problems, if they notice you are having peace they would make sure you are not settled ..they believe if a couple are focused and agreed !they believe the wife is controlling the husband (Spiritual fallacy).

.!for everything have done for them has been used against me !2015 i got a land through my parent and ended up been scammed and lost so many money!recovered about 100k from 280!

The 100k was sent by my parent to her account to keep.This money was spent by my own sister till date no permission ?no accountability for the money !

I gave money about 400k to my father to start up a business and till date no accountability,no business!money gone...

I squatted my younger sister when she and her husband had housing problem for a year but she ended up telling me I sold one of her husband’s laptop ..I had to confront them and they started apologizing ..
There are more but I can’t be typing it all

Now i don’t have savings anymore and I am tired ,then decided to focus on my life and stop telling them things !immediately I started doing this ,they started giving me trouble saying my wife is controlling me,that she has lock me (this spiritual stuff)..someone who is innocent of all this have started been blamed for my decision of keeping them away!i actually was doing that to protect her because I know who they are ..

They sent my wife text to leave the house ,that they have reported her to her family and if she refuse they would come !

How do I handle this situation because I am pissed already !and they keep pushing me away the more ,it’s not easy to relocate ,I stay a bit far away from them .I have been living alone since 2015,I was actually chased out by my father..there is lot to say

Have also called and made this clear to them that this is my decision but they insisted that she is using jazz for me !

Why are they petty? Why are they not organized?

I am so angry but can’t say too much because they are getting out of hands

Please how do I stop them from constituting nuisance ?

No insults please
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Kasdat5(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
shocked shocked. . na to ignore them sure pass o .

7 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by gaby(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Family matters...
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by doggedfighter(f): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Who built the house they're coming to throw her away from ?

They rented the house for you or built it for you ?

7 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Urheadmaster(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Why married men always have this kind of problems .
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Urheadmaster(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

I like your question.

As far as your family members didn't build the house you are staying.

Not paying your bills.

Man up and warn them to leave your wife and if they born them well make them come close to your house tongue

8 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

I rented it my self !with my money

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rented it my self

2 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by richeeyo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Distance
Far from them
Don't even bring in friends from work home
No be figth na distance
Stop wasting start saving
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by doggedfighter(f): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Justaskofficial:

Rented it my self

The tone of your write up shows you are a weakling and your family knows that .

They know this and have been playing games with your resources and your person .

They want to take away the only person that has your best interest at heart then finish you.

Before you Allow them throw your wife away, write your will because they will continue dealing with you until you die.

And it won't be long.

This is a fight for your life !!

Stand up to them for once , o oh yeah weakling !!

9 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
richeeyo:
Distance
Far from them
Don't even bring in friends from work home
No be figth na distance
Stop wasting start saving

Tried distance but they know where I live and I don’t have plans to relocate now !but is it right to serve them a letter from a lawyer?
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by sisisioge: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Stop talking to them and block their numbers if it gets to that
Stop your wife from talking to them and she should block their numbers too
Get your gateman or whoever not to allow them into your house
Get the police involved if it comes to that.

Your extended family obviously has no boundaries...it is your responsibility to create one. I find it surprising that there are families like this sha.

2 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
sisisioge:
Stop talking to them and block their numbers if it gets to that
Stop your wife from talking to them and she should block their numbers too
Get your gateman or whoever not to allow them into your house
Get the police involved if it comes to that.

Your extended family obviously has no boundaries...it is your responsibility to create one. I find it surprising that there are families like this sha.

Thanks!have been looking forward to know if it’s right to get the police or human right involve but with this I know I have thought it well too
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by sisisioge: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Justaskofficial:

Thanks!have been looking forward to know if it’s right to get the police or human right involve but with this I know I have thought it well too

Last resort if all others fail and they come to your space to cause commotion. Police should be your last resort please. I hope for the sake of everything sane, they leave you alone. Good luck....may God bless your life with peace

4 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by sisisioge: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

They know this and have been playing games with your resources and your person .

They want to take away the only person that has your best interest at heart then finish you.

Before you Allow them throw your wife away, write your will because they will continue dealing with you until you die.

And it won't be long.

Easy sister, dont be so explicit embarassed
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by doggedfighter(f): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I like your question.

As far as your family members didn't build the house you are staying.

Not paying your bills.

Man up and warn them to leave your wife and if they born them well make them come close to your house tongue

That woman must've suffered so much in the hands of those family of parasites.

For them to have the audacity to say they're coming to throw her away.

It's good to marry a man not just anyone that has something in between his legs.

A man that protects his household not a pawn.

Sorry if this is very harsh !

2 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by sisisioge: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Justaskofficial:

Tried distance but they know where I live and I don’t have plans to relocate now !but is it right to serve them a letter from a lawyer?

Instead of that, it is better to kukuma relocate and cut them off.

1 Like

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by doggedfighter(f): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
sisisioge:

Easy sister, dont be so explicit embarassed

I am sorry but if you don't he won't know the extent of the damage they're doing and the psychological trauma they're inflicting on that woman.

He needs a re awakening.

3 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

And it won't be long.

That tone is a thinking text ..Lolz!weakling? The least, this case is sensitive..they reported me to my pastor and many people around me ,yet I stood my ground ..ignored them now and they couldn’t get to me so they just recently want to start trampling on my wife’s integrity and I won’t allow that ..

2 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

I am sorry but if you don't he won't know the extent of the damage they're doing and the psychological trauma they're inflicting on that woman.

He needs a re awakening.

No abuse please !I brought it here because it’s sensitive !i know u are feeling for her too which I know!i still stand my ground ,You don’t know for how long have been battling this
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by doggedfighter(f): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Justaskofficial:

That tone is a thinking text ..Lolz!weakling? The least, this case is sensitive..they reported me to my pastor and many people around me ,yet I stood my ground ..ignored them now and they couldn’t get to me so they just recently want to start trampling on my wife’s integrity and I won’t allow that ..

Guess you know what to do already.

1 Like

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by doggedfighter(f): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Justaskofficial:

No abuse please !I brought it here because it’s sensitive !i know u are feeling for her too which I know!i still stand my ground ,You don’t know for how long have been battling this

2 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

That woman must've suffered so much in the hands of those family of parasites.

For them to have the audacity to say they're coming to throw her away.

It's good to marry a man not just anyone that has something in between his legs.

A man that protects his household not a pawn.

Sorry if this is very harsh !

Firstly even for me bringing this issue here isn’t manly reason why I deleted the post !didn't know some people have seen it but yet thanks
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Sorry bruh! You sounding weak. You don’t need no Police but u just have to start acting like a real man.

CUT THEM OFF now before it’s too late.

Justaskofficial:

2 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Raymond0008(m): 1:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Just ignore them and show up when it really matters, dem sabi me for my family say I no care!

E be like say you be Olu-omo(only rich person) in that family.

2 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by phemmyfour: 5:42am On Dec 03, 2022
Justaskofficial:
I will try to be very brief ,Had to create a new account for this because at this junction I am confused but trying to stay strong!

My family is my problem..I came from a family that they like problems, if they notice you are having peace they would make sure you are not settled ..they believe if a couple are focused and agreed !they believe the wife is controlling the husband (Spiritual fallacy).

.!for everything have done for them has been used against me !2015 i got a land through my parent and ended up been scammed and lost so many money!recovered about 100k from 280!

The 100k was sent by my parent to her account to keep.This money was spent by my own sister till date no permission ?no accountability for the money !

I gave money about 400k to my father to start up a business and till date no accountability,no business!money gone...

I squatted my younger sister when she and her husband had housing problem for a year but she ended up telling me I sold one of her husband’s laptop ..I had to confront them and they started apologizing ..
There are more but I can’t be typing it all

Now i don’t have savings anymore and I am tired ,then decided to focus on my life and stop telling them things !immediately I started doing this ,they started giving me trouble saying my wife is controlling me,that she has lock me (this spiritual stuff)..someone who is innocent of all this have started been blamed for my decision of keeping them away!i actually was doing that to protect her because I know who they are ..

They sent my wife text to leave the house ,that they have reported her to her family and if she refuse they would come !

How do I handle this situation because I am pissed already !and they keep pushing me away the more ,it’s not easy to relocate ,I stay a bit far away from them .I have been living alone since 2015,I was actually chased out by my father..there is lot to say

Have also called and made this clear to them that this is my decision but they insisted that she is using jazz for me !

Why are they petty? Why are they not organized?

I am so angry but can’t say too much because they are getting out of hands

Please how do I stop them from constituting nuisance ?

No insults please
It's complicated

Learn to say NO sometimes especially when it's not convenient for you. The poor will always be in your family. Some family members are just impossible

1 Like

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Richy4(m): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2022
In every smart phones, there are blocked buttons... Use it.. if you don't know where to locate it, ask your neighbours angry

5 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by NoToPile: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2022
I can only imagine what your wife has passed through in the hands of your people.

Pele oo OP, you know what to do, do it.

2 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Richy4(m): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Where's the abuse in this post.

Point it out .
You don't call a vulnerable man a weakling because he was looking for advice... That is the abuse in my opinion...

There are subtle ways to say things to people who are down.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Houseofglam7(f): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Every sensible person has asked that you cut them off….there you have it….

Grow another set of balls while you’re at it. They’re manipulating AF.

2 Likes

Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's complicated

Learn to say NO sometimes especially when it's not convenient for you. The poor will always be in your family. Some family members are just impossible
Thanks ,have been working on that for long!they would turn u to enemy but I don’t care anymore
Re: Needs Matured Advice On This by Justaskofficial: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Richy4:

You don't call a vulnerable man a weakling because he was looking for advice... That is the abuse in my opinion...

There are subtle ways to say things to people who are down.. embarassed
Thanks for this ! God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

"........l.l.........duds / 23 Things Only People Who Were Raised By Really Strict Parents Understand / Fresh And Original Aju Mbaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.