Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra (1331 Views)

NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. / Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by mic360(m): 3:29am On Dec 03, 2022
Omo, her controversial posts are damn much sha and 90% Trageted at men. She really deserved the Award for the most controversial person on Nairaland.

She sure damn know how to mess with men emotionally and mentally.

wow

But Siofra what did men do to you na?

If you want to read Siofra posts and you are way to emotional, i'll advise you avoid them cos they will surely mess with you emotionally and your mental reasoning will be badly affected.

It seems this is why Daddyck don't like her sha.

But Siora hope you don't hate men outside of Nairaland, abi you post those controversial stuffs just for fun or as a way of getting back at them Redpillers.

Trust me, if Nairaland Redpillers will start showing her some little love, her toxicity towards men might reduce.

Just my 2 cent

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by PoliteActivist: 3:40am On Dec 03, 2022
Ermm, what is siofra?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by hbk001(m): 3:43am On Dec 03, 2022
Guy, nawaooo...see what you're posting 3:29am Nigerian time!! I rest my case.

15 Likes

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by mic360(m): 4:00am On Dec 03, 2022
hbk001:
Guy, nawaooo...see what you're posting 3:29am Nigerian time!!
I rest my case.

Omo am working ni o, you won't blame me. Can't sleep that's why.

Using Nairaland to pass time when free.

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by mic360(m): 4:02am On Dec 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Ermm, who is siofra?

A popular lady on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by incandescentena: 4:25am On Dec 03, 2022
We'll done

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Blunttruth: 4:40am On Dec 03, 2022
mic360:
Omo, her controversial posts are damn much sha and 90% Trageted at men. She really deserved the Award for the most controversial person on Nairaland.

wow

If you want to read Siofra posts and you are way to emotional, i'll advise you avoid them cos they will surely mess with you emotionally and your mental reasoning will be badly affected.

But Siora hope you don't hate men outside of Nairaland, abi you post those controversial stuffs just for fun or as a way of getting back at them Redpillers.

Trust me, if Nairaland Redpillers will start showing her some little love, her toxicity towards men might reduce.

Just my 2 cent

Let me go and check her posts.
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Blunttruth: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2022
I have read her posts, there's nothing wrong with siofra. She generalizes just like most guys do here. Red pillers like to dish it out but don't like to take their own pill. Unfortunately most of the guys here secretly love her and are dying to meet her. All the trash talk is just to get her attention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Sweetvie: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2022
Lol... They're all Redpillers grin
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by PoliteActivist: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2022
mic360:

But I asked WHAT is siofra. What does it mean?
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by 3nity7: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Op your a simp. Av not called anyone that here but am starting it with you. Why did you create this thread? For her attention or recognition? People like you can even betray their real niggas for puscy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by siofra(f): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But I asked WHAT is siofra. What does it mean?

It means mischievous spirit. Sprite, elf or faerie.
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by siofra(f): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2022
3nity7:
Op your a simp. Av not called anyone that here but am starting it with you. Why did you create this thread? For her attention or recognition? People like you can even betray their team niggas for puscy.

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet me cheesy
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by ObalendeCMS: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2022
3nity7:
Op your a simp. Av not called anyone that here but am starting it with you. Why did you create this thread? For her attention or recognition? People like you can even betray their team niggas for puscy.

Ni66a is dangerous to mankind.

Guess he’s a teenager.

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by PoliteActivist: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:

Thanks. I Google it. Below

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by cumoverna: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2022
Mushin, dem don give you attention now.

Na op I blame las las
siofra:

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by 3nity7: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:

and as he dey sweet us he dey pain you grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by 3nity7: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2022
grin
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Solofresh2: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2022
mic360:

wow

Just my 2 cent

Simp like you, looking for Siofra attention up and down undecided
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Chiraq77(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2022
This NL Women love attention,and y'all just keep giving it to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Abolodje: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2022
Nobody takes that bitch siofra seriously anymore, she comes to NL to say hateful comments about men then at night she sucks their cockcheesy

If I see her anyday, I go pipe am doggy till she squirt her brains outgringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by SPAMBOX7: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2022
I dunno her angry
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by SPAMBOX7: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Abolodje:
Nobody takes that bitch siofra seriously anymore, she comes to NL to say hateful comments about men then at night she sucks their cockcheesy

If I see her anyday, I go pipe am doggy till she squirt her brains outgringrin
grin grin
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Chris2863(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2022
This simp again sad
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Pells1: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Siofra suçk my diçk
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by SenecaTheYonger: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2022
We’ve all seen girls like her in secondary school. All they do is talk about boys.

Usually, they’re the ones that like men the most. In fact, they have an unhealthy obsession with men.

It’s like those guys that talk and insult women all day, it’s just because it’s women running through their minds all day, everyday. It’s the same with this girl.

I pity her boifriend in the future. Na toto she go use kill am

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Vinnie2000(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2022
OP, Leave Siofra alone..
She is Stubborn
BUT
Way Better dan dat Village Girl, Magnolia forming Posh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2022
mic360:

Correction.
Siofra is 100% full blooded male known for pretending to be female. He uses different photos & we exposed him last year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by techWriter1: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2022
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by benqo01(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Sofria don bribe OP make i no sha talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by mic360(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:

Blood of jesus
Re: I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra by mic360(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
3nity7:
Op your a simp. Av not called anyone that here but am starting it with you. Why did you create this thread? For her attention or recognition? People like you can even betray their real niggas for puscy.

I don't even know why i created the thread. well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Oloshos Are Still Taking Old Notes / What’s Life Teaching You Right Now / Happy Val !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.