Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Is The Present Price Of Flight Ticket To Uk? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Present Price Of Flight Ticket To Uk? (1677 Views)

Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / Cost Of Flight To And Fro Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Present Price Of Flight Ticket To Uk? by viglen: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2007
Hello Folks,

Does anybody know the price of flight ticket from Nigeria to UK (London)? I am expecting to have my visa for my Msc program and will like to arrange for this, also is it advisable to arrange return ticket or one way ticket for students, I have been checking online for about an hr ago but could not arrive at anything concrete.

i need ur help smiley
Re: What Is The Present Price Of Flight Ticket To Uk? by marjson(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2007
grin WHY DONT YOU VISIT BRITISH AIRWAYS AND MAKE YOUR ENQUIRY, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

(1) (Reply)

South African Nationals Now Require A Visa To The U.k / American Tourister Colorful Duffle Travel Bag / Nigerian Passport Renewal In UK- Feeling Ripped Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.