Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah (8003 Views)

Anambra North 2023: Stella Oduah Launches Senate Re-Election Campaign / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary / Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Naijadaily: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Kenneth Udeh, Abuja

Senator representing Anambra North at the National Assembly and candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) , Senator Stella Oduah has said that her return to the Red Chambers will guarantee additional infrastructural development of the zone come 2023 and beyond.

Stella stated this on Thursday during a brief chat with the Sun from Abuja, the Vice Chairman Senate Committee on Appropriation citing her performance at the Senate within three and a half years expressed confidence that she remains the best among other Senatorial candidates.

Stella mentioned that her years of experience at the National Assembly coupled with her track record of achievements has earned her the support of Anambra North electorates.

When asked about her motivation to delve into Politics and why she's seeking for a return, Stella identified "service to humanity" which she showcased by initiating numerous bills and motions in order to create an enabling environment that will ensure equity and minimise disparity.

"I came into politics because of my passion to impart on people's lives. And so politics became the platform to enhance that. And I was already doing it before. To be a voice for the voiceless. Of a number, not people. For the indigent, for the helpless, and for the poor".

"I have been proud to stand by our values, our cultures and our priorities. To find common ground for individuals and communities whose lives have been very difficult. We have fought every day to give relief. To comfort the communities. And to ensure that families. And communities get the help that they require, she said".

On her impact as a Senator Stella listed the provision of access roads , clean water , installation of street lights to forestall insecurity, disbursement of grants to traders and farmers and healthcare insurance including diagnostic centers as some of her achievements.

The lawmaker said; "We're not a government but as legislators, we try to bring comfort to the people by helping our petty traders by providing grants for them. Building houses for indigent widows.

"Ensuring that most communities have access roads and clean water to avoid preventable diseases that are caused by water borne diseases. Installing street lights to curb insecurity. And bringing social life for communities. I also think about our medical healthcare system communities. I also think our medical healthcare system is transformed by providing medical outreach for all.

"Health insurance for the elderly, women and infants. I facilitated the establishment of the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) in our zone through a bill to ensure that an adequate professional healthcare system is enshrined in our communities and properly provided for with training facilities.

"We provided the grants to farmers by instituting farmers' trust. This is to curb food insecurity in our zone, these are just the beginning.

She urged her constituents to rally behind her re-election bid so as to consolidate on her achievements.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-my-re-election-means-more-prosperity-for-anambra-north-stella-oduah/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by robinso01(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2022
What prosperity has it brought them b4?

Nonsense and ingredients.

44 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Houseofglam7(f): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2022
undecided
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Cristhy: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Na so, talk is cheap

6 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Racoon(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2022
A crook talking about prosperity.So unfortunate that corrupt people like Stella that ought to be in jail still have the guts to be insulting our sensibility with senseless talks. Such shamelessness

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Na APC vote we go take do Cenus of mad people in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Risingblue008(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2022
This woman has been stealing right from goodluck regime,
She is like a junior to former minister of petroleum

Thieves

14 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by lailo: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Holosh o cool

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by inoki247: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Same set of people that always come online to chestbeat and tell us nobody can Lord over dem And telling us to Vote Wisely by 2023....

Keep voting failure back to back....

So far u are failing in dere region is none of dere business na oda region dey give dem erectionn....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by NasTechNG(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Racoon:
A crook talking about prosperity.So unfortunate that corrupt people like Stella that ought to be in jail still have the guts to be insulting our sensibility with senseless talks. Such shamelessness
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by daygee12: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Racoon:

Anambra people didn't see any bad in her but they can abuse the hell out of Tinubu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by BCISLTD: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2022
What prosperity did she add?

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by tyinfinity: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2022
At least she is better than Gringori Pandora obituary peter

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by beejay509(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2022
It would bring more prosperity to you, not the people

3 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by gaby(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2022
Scammers.

Same format year in, year out. No editing, no updating.

Yeye people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Anambra North is not doing well and Atani road is getting worse. You've never been a worthy daughter to Ogbaru people and o doubt you can do anything for them.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Highways: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Stella try sha
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by ecolime(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2022
Highways:
Stella try sha
How?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Beedude(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2022
daygee12:

Anambra people didn't see any bad in her but they can abuse the hell out of Tinubu
That is the problem with those people. This was a woman that bought 2 bullet proof vehicles of more than 300m during her time as Minister for Aviation under GEJ.
They will vote her in Anambra and start cursing Buhari and Tinubu for their misfortune

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Highways: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2022
ecolime:

How?

Someone close to me got a free surgery from her free medical outreach and two widows in my community, got better homes....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by daygee12: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Beedude:

That is the problem with those people. This was a woman that bought 2 bullet proof vehicles of more than 300m during her time as Minister for Aviation under GEJ.
They will vote her in Anambra and start cursing Buhari and Tinubu for their misfortune

If they can properly channel that energy used in abusing Tinubu on their state Governors, their state would have been the best in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by ogwumgbe: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2022
daygee12:

Yes because she didn't claim to build Anambra unlike Tinubu. Anambra are hard working people and mind their business, so politicians there are so lucky because none cares except if your useless policies start affecting their business. So Anambra will still support her as long as she has one or two things to boast of as her achievement and never insult Anambrians by claiming to have built Main market Onitsha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Beedude(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2022
daygee12:

If they can properly channel that energy used in abusing other Tinubu on their state Governors their would have been the best in Nigeria.
Don't mind them. This same Obi they are championing now was abused and dragged during his time as govt due to increase poverty rate, increment of school fees, strike to doctors, investing of state fund in a private business and others but all those are forgotten cos he has presented himself this time and came from their state.
We will be here waiting.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by daygee12: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Yes because she didn't claim to build Anambra unlike Tinubu. Anambra are hard working people and mind their business, so politicians there are so lucky because none cares except if your useless policies start affecting their business. So Anambra will still support her as long as she has one or two things to boast of as her achievement and never insult Anambrians by claiming to have built Main market Onitsha

This is so unfortunate, I am very sure Obi will reason same way. I can't blame you since most of u believed Buhari was cloned

7 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Beedude(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2022
ogwumgbe:

What is this one saying ?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by shuttox: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2022
daygee12:

Oga are you not abusing Peter obi..Peter obi and Tinubu who is better
Smh

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by otokx(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Her people will know better.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Chiffy: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2022
Clear road for my sugar mummy
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by daygee12: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2022
shuttox:

Oga are you not abusing Peter obi..Peter obi and Tinubu who is better
Smh

Experience is the best Teacher. We can't live the next 4 years on Fake statistics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo PDP Chairman, Tony Aziegbemi Regains Freedom / Yar’adua Approves Higher Electricity Tariff / Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.