Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah (8015 Views)

Anambra North 2023: Stella Oduah Launches Senate Re-Election Campaign / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary / Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by shuttox: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2022
daygee12:

Experience is the best Teacher. We can't live the next 4 years on Fake statistics

Bro..who installed Buhari there.
Drug experience with fake certificates plus everything about him unknown
And he is very sick
I think we are in a big bondage
It's rather Atiku than Tinubu
I think he paid you and you are campaigning for him
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Gobekli: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2022

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by ecolime(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2022
Highways:

Someone close to me got a free surgery from her free medical outreach and two widows in my community, got better homes....
That is great and commendable. Giving is a gift few people have.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by favor914: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Racoon:
A crook talking about prosperity.So unfortunate that corrupt people like Stella that ought to be in jail still have the guts to be insulting our sensibility with senseless talks. Such shamelessness
No different from the Apga & pdp Betrayer, can you tell us the candidates for any federal position for the Labor party in Anambra State?

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Victorclean1: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2022
Which prosperity. One of those selfish oliticians that need to be flushed out
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by daygee12: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2022
shuttox:

And he is very sick

If u are sick get urself treated, have u not been sick for before so make ur boss fire u then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by favor914: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2022
shuttox:

And he is very sick
Atiku, Tinubu’s boy, who just happens to be Peter Obi’s god father?

Keep dreaming, all you Pdp sympathizers.

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by DMCY: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2022
Tipagaj:
Bzbbsbs

See your lies, stolen or lost crypto what? Lee to the mao
Lost coin can never be recovered ser!
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by favor914: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Victorclean1:
Which prosperity. One of those selfish oliticians that need to be flushed out
She should have run to the Labor Party, the home of APC & PDP rejects, to gain the support of the oblivious Obidients?
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by shuttox: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2022
daygee12:

If u are sick get urself treated, have u not been sick for before so make ur boss fire u then

At what age ??

Hahahaha
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by favor914: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2022
shuttox:

At what age ??

Hahahaha
You are not going to be young forever, only a foolish person mocks a supposed sick person, we have come across many on Nairaland soliciting funds for their loved ones who are ill.

There were many living, who mocked Buhari in 2014, that are long dead & buried today, be careful.
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Bluntemperor: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2022
daygee12:

Anambra people didn't see any bad in her but they can abuse the hell out of Tinubu

The Troubles with Nigeria:
That is a major -Tribal -defects we are talking about!
Ohanaese of the East- would not see anything wrong in it - so silent is the word!
- Ohanaese like others Cultural Organisation is presenting double- faced people - PDP Cronies like the lady above and others and at the same time asking Nigerians to support Peter Obi and they believed that northing is wrong and they want us to believe that too!
You cannot be saying Tinubu is this, that and you are still supporting others for PDP at your backyard! We can all read the Political GAME,you know!
-Is this the way to make Nigeria great?
Atiku has no business in this Elections because we all agreed that the Presidency is for the South !
We don't have problems with Obi,but double -dealings with people ( PDP on one side and LP on another) is a big minus for Undecide Voters!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by favor914: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2022
Bluntemperor:

The Troubles with Nigeria:
That is a major -Tribal -defects we are talking about!
Ohanaese of the East- would not see anything wrong in it - so silent is the word!
- Ohanaese like others Cultural Organisation is presenting double- faced people - PDP Cronies like the lady above and others and at the same time asking Nigerians to support Peter Obi and they believed that northing is wrong and they want us to believe that too!
You cannot be saying Tinubu is this, that and you are still supporting others for PDP at your backyard! We can all read the Political GAME,you know!
-Is this the way to make Nigeria great?
Atiku has no business in this Elections because we all agreed that the Presidency is for the South !
We don't have problems with Obi,but double -dealings with people ( PDP on one side and LP on another) is a big minus for Undecide Voters!
The people shouting for the Apga Betrayer Peter Obi today are all pdp sympathizers of a few months ago, no laboratory urchins.
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Bxvagag7b: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2022
You want to close clients and make fast money?
Check This!!!!!!
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check with Proofs attached and Thank me Soon!!

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Tradman: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Allisgud: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Na before I dey say let's give women a chance,some women curruption na their surname,diezani Allyson madueke

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by favor914: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Tradman:
evidence of taxpayers money making her looks plopping
Quite obvious you don’t know who Stella Oduah is?

You think everyone is liken to Peter Obi, that will be soliciting poor peoples money like yourself, to want to contest an election that he doesn’t stand a chance?
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by ezenna191(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Nigerians allow well-known corrupt politicians to remain in power. This woman as Minister of Aviation could not achieve anything except crazy corruption and greed, part of which have brought our country to it's knees. #saynotothieves.
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by favor914: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2022
Allisgud:
Na before I dey say let's give women a chance,some women curruption na their surname,diezani Allyson madueke
You are supposedly speaking as if you have any say whatsoever?

She will definitely win, no opposition, Anambra State belongs to Apga & pdp.
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by sultry69(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Yes because she didn't claim to build Anambra unlike Tinubu. Anambra are hard working people and mind their business, so politicians there are so lucky because none cares except if your useless policies start affecting their business. So Anambra will still support her as long as she has one or two things to boast of as her achievement and never insult Anambrians by claiming to have built Main market Onitsha
Then,if Tinubu claimed he built Lagos, pls what concerns you?

Is Lagos your God forsaking land?
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by pinkasso: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2022
This one company wey gulp fictitious subsidy claims under Jonathan, no won rest ..they use senator they get immunity., on top dagbo results wey she get...its up to Anambra north people.
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by favor914: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Yes because she didn't claim to build Anambra unlike Tinubu. Anambra are hard working people and mind their business, so politicians there are so lucky because none cares except if your useless policies start affecting their business. So Anambra will still support her as long as she has one or two things to boast of as her achievement and never insult Anambrians by claiming to have built Main market Onitsha
Like you rightfully said Anambra belongs to pdp & Apga, sorry for the fools that went to join the Labor Party.
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Hamiltonii: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2022
To fúck this woman toto go sweet die.
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Naijanascam: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2022
If this Prosperity is real as it's often said by politicians...... nobody needs to be campaigning for re elections .....

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Jemex003: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Your head don knack ground
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Victorclean1: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2022
favor914:
She should have run to the Labor Party, the home of APC & PDP rejects, to gain the support of the oblivious Obidients?

Labor Party to me is far from what you think. Those greedy politicians from Tinubu- Atiku - Okorocha down to counselors need to be flushed off the system.
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by odaniel1(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2022
just imagine this woman's understanding of her role as a lawmaker undecided

[/b] "We're not a government but as legislators, we try to bring comfort to the people by helping our petty traders by providing grants for them. Building houses for indigent widows." [b]
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by akpunda86: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naijadaily:
Kenneth Udeh, Abuja

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-my-re-election-means-more-prosperity-for-anambra-north-stella-oduah/

CRIMINAL IT WILL SHOCK YOU AND EKWUNIFE PEOPLE ARE WISER NOW.
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by twinke209(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Anambra North is not doing well and Atani road is getting worse. You've never been a worthy daughter to Ogbaru people and o doubt you can do anything for them.
She’s a disgrace to Ogbaru, even the road in her village is spoilt. She’s not going to get any vote from there

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by Wildkat02: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
tyinfinity:
At least she is better than Gringori Pandora obituary peter

Is that your father’s name?
Re: 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah by mukanJohno: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Al-qaeda Nigerian Members Arraigned In Court / Ajimobi Sues PM News, For N1Billion Over Report On Wife Being Arrested / 80 Percent Of Fuel Consumed In Benin Republic Smuggled From Nigeria Says IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.