Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment (15041 Views)

Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals / FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by EdiskyHarry: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2022
It's only the Nigerian army recruitment that is open to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by fitinwell: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Daily Trust was having erection that Igbo man recruited his people into NEITI but will never beam its searchlight on nonsense going on at NNPC, FIRS and other juicy MDAs because that one favours northerners.

Go to NNPC HQ and you will think you are in a village in Sokoto.

Same for other juicy MDAs.

But na after 7 years na him Buhari dey notice am.

Ndi ala!

Visit NCC HQ na Northerns full der

2 Likes

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by richard870(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2022
As if its new kiss
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Mrklemo(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2022
NNPC hq is like a small village in Kano.

1 Like

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Pat4t5: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Some of those that don't have anyone to give them job are still supporting APC and PDP to continue with their corrupt practices. You go suffer tire as you no wan get sense.
Tribalism no dey among politicians but among foolish Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Deltavariant(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2022
arantess:

Even in NDDC there are few northern guys there(PH office)
Leave am Nigeria e go hard oo before we get it right.

If you leave buhari he will make northerner NDDC chairman.

Now that oil has been 'found' in gombe and Bauchi expect future state minister for petroleum to be northerners.
even in NEDC there are guys from core South working, so kindly lower the bigotry and blame all.
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Jman06(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Why place employment embargo when people are retiring every month and some are leaving the country? Go to our universities and in some departments, you'll find out that they're in dire need of lecturers, yet can't employ due to the so called embargo.
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Patosky4U: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Useless NNPC they made me pass through hell from writing their test, going to NNPC tower in Abuja for interview and till date they just lock. I wasted my time, energy and risk my life travelling from Lagos to Abuja for their fake interview undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nigerians are very greedy people

Buhari the leader of FG, gave his own daughter an executive position in NNPC, do you think others won't also help themselves

Amcon, Nigerian Minting company and other juicy parastatal are headed by associates of Mr President

This is one thing I like about Donald Trump... He packs his family in every available juicy position and make US government patronize his business, he doesn't try to lie about this and tells everyone his family are Americans and have the right

Buhari the leader of APC .....don't act smart Moh.

what do you mean by leader of FG?
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2022
What this Luciferian party APC cannot scuttle and disorganise in Nigeria, doesn't exist.
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Deltavariant:
even in NEDC there are guys from core South working, so kindly lower the bigotry and blame all.

shatap
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by 5starMan: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2022
RisenJoe:
Lol, the type and magnitude of corruption in those agencies are mind-blowing, most especially NNPC that is dominated by northerners.

These guys are corruption personified
See as our mumu reach, oil dem no get, school nah half baked, yet nah dem full NNPC.

1 Like

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Mpanyi: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2022
The major problems of this country, is all these lopsided and corrupted recruitment. How do you expect somebody that was not recruited based on merit but based on man-know-man to put his best in the work. It is not possible. If it is an army officer, he will like to serve as armed guard to a lowlife Chinese contractor than go to war for the good of the country. No patriotism or dedication to duty from such person. It is about money and status. Tufiakwa 4 dis quantiri!

1 Like

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by bnovative(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Sanction?
Clowns. When the people being employed in this lucrative government agencies are the children of the elites.
The act of employing without following laid down procedures, constitute gross misconduct and the penalty is sack. But we won't see any action taken against them because the people involved are close to the corridor of power.
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Parachoko: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Folashade should not talk about this oh...make Cabal no come sack....because those Federal agencies are where some big politicians get their children employed in Nigeria.....inckuding Buhari .....
I learnt Buhari daughter dey for CBN
Nah NNPC him daughter dey o

Nah even important position she dey hold for there

1 Like

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Moh247: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Buhari the leader of APC .....don't act smart Moh.

what do you mean by leader of FG?

Kikiki

APC is a coalition, Buhari is the leader of CPC

Tinubu the leader of ACN is coming to show you good governance
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

Kikiki

APC is a coalition, Buhari is the leader of CPC

Tinubu the leader of ACN is coming to show you good governance

You too strong abeg.
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Racoon(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2022
FG will never sanction itself. Let them continue to deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Moh247: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

You too strong abeg.

Wetin dey my guy , how hustle?! God bless our hustle
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

Wetin dey my guy , how hustle?! God bless our hustle

God is love Moh.

happy new month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by yusufmurry: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2022
Greatest noise of the day

1 Like

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by starstaz(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Audio

1 Like

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Jman06(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Lift the godamn embargo and let them follow due process in employment. Simple!
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by aiye1988: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2022
No need cos there was never a front door recruitment... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Onyi90(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2022
How will they be sanctioned
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Bimpe29: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Sanction ko, sanction ni.
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by NohurryInLife: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah NNPC him daughter dey o

Nah even important position she dey hold for there
And this useless ppl we tell us she entered through the normal process...isn't it?? I don talk ahm and I go everly dey talk ahm, this country no fit good again.

My own prayer be say make God allow me reach there one day also. Make I pack my ppl full all the important places. Anything wey anybody wan talk make en talk. When e reach your turn, dey do merit undecided
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by Sisora(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Today, I saw an old man threatening to sack one of his employees that started working in his company right from the early days.

Why?

Because the man is no longer giving attention to the business instead his focusing his attention on other deals, which the old man had helped him secure.

He started neglecting the old man's business.

After threatening him, the man started working and focusing more because he understood that the old man does not bark without biting.

There are wise old men in this country capable of great leadership and then there are foolish ones like buhari.

If only buhari had been this proactive during the early stages of his presidency.

Sack those who are not working. Remove loyalty from your appointees and place your loyalty on your mandate and the country.

But no, he prefers to be loyal to those he appointed.

Quite foolish of him.
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by MrsOdubski(f): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2022
So FG just notice the recruitment system ?
Waoh
What a country and leaders!
Are they not controllers of federal Jobs??
Federal government should ask what happen to the Last recruitment especially the experience hire of NNPC and Federal ministry of Agriculture.
Where is the genuine list of successful candidates?
I give up on Nigeria employment system
May God help us all
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by tyinfinity: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Peter obi the fraudster hire OSu zombidients from Biafra evil forest to campaign for him
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by gracealonev: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Buhari just waking up.
Since 2017 grin
Re: FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment by lukency(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Another story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Relevant Is Online Certificate To One's CV?? / Sportybet Scammed / N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.